Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time (12030 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima / Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Hakeem66: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu was unprepared and lacked a clear manifesto. The signs were evident to all, even though he lost. He was declared the winner through the efforts of INEC, Wike, and the judiciary.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Confirm4real(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Anytime I see a Post like this I normally remember Bubu grin

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by jubrilELsudan: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2023
AS E BE SO MAKE DEM GO BEG USAIN BOLT MAKE HE CUM FOLLOW DEM RUN OOOOO

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by kettykings: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
When I knew that a particular tribe is so so stupid in Africa, 2015 mistake, 2019 mistake, then 2023 is so stupid and myopic
How could one make mistakes for 4 years twice and repeated d third 4years, if it's not stupidity and foolishness, I don't know what else to call it again

2015 was a genuine mistake
2019 mindset issues
2023 curse

8 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by excell0001: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2023
Chai!!!
francis5051:
The poor Nigerians are suffering so much mehn is no longer funny people now eat rubbish I saw a woman eating fufu with red oil she is mentally okay mehn I wept wen I saw that I rendered my little help though
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Nyanabo(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu the clueless one
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Things are terrible hard.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Reference(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
This is how it started:
Before the election: “Asiwaju built Lagos and will build Nigeria.”

After the election: “this government will benefit me and my family. May Asiwaju succeed.”

Today: “It doesn’t matter who the elected president is, the economy would have failed.”.....

Hmmm.....naso.
Elections indeed have consequences.

A man who is injured and bleeding to death will not ask sentimental questions to survive. Thoughtless of if he was on the streets with a Samaritan at hand amidst familiar passersby.

We will learn the hard way, how things work in progressive societies. It is the lot of the Negro, the heir of Esau .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
This is how it started:

After the election: “this government will benefit me and my family. May Asiwaju succeed.”

Today: “It doesn’t matter who the elected president is, the economy would have failed.”

You guys will eventually confess that you and your community of racists, big0ts and ex-cons destroyed Nigeria.
I keep saying it that no matter how rough and tough d jungle is, d lion can never eat grasses.
We all know southern tribe that begs too much
We all know southern tribe that started crying after d election bcs of hardship.
Yorubas I still dey wait to learn d POLITICS 101
NDI ARA

LOUDER.....

CONFUSED TINUBU WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN GRABBING POWER AT ALL COST AND RUNNING AWAY WITH IT.... HE GRABBED IT AND RAN AWAY SO HE'S NOT EVEN IN NIGERIA TO FIX IT.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Papayaayasager(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2023
Them no go reach at all not to talk of reaching quick.
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Johncuppa(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
When I knew that a particular tribe is so so stupid in Africa, 2015 mistake, 2019 mistake, then 2023 is so stupid and myopic
How could one make mistakes for 4 years twice and repeated d third 4years, if it's not stupidity and foolishness, I don't know what else to call it again
Oga calm down.
No tribe is making mistake anywhere.
The Nigeria system permits for rich and dubious politicians to have their way against sane and good brain ones.

Or may be you have an explanation on how Yemi Osinbajo could have won primary election against the tactics used and the money spent. How on earth would anyone know that those men that are now impotent against the economy could have that strategy.
Or with the national arrangements, how would Obi delivered against the massive norther votes?
And to think those voting were those hungry and needed to take their money to vote is another thing.
Who would have given them money instead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Kei144(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Expressing concern about the incidences of suicide and other mental health challenges and their effects on the citizens, the House of Representatives recently asked the federal government to establish counseling centres nationwide to provide counseling services to those battling mental health challenges.

The demand was sequel to a motion on the need to prioritise and implement the provisions of the Mental Health Act, 2021, to tackle suicide and other related ills in the country.

The motion was sponsored by Uchenna Nwachukwu, member representing Nnewi-North, Nnewi-South and Ekwusigo Federal Constituency of Anambra State.

Nwachukwu had stressed that the responsibility of government at all levels is to protect and safeguard the lives of Nigerians

Counselling centres is not the solution; create money centres, where somebody that has become hopeless can go and get some money.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by elujah1(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Tayorshd87:
Tinubu is not a magician bro ..

At d same time Nigeria is not easy the population is more than d countries u do compare it with and besides before he got there there are some backlog error foundations that has mismanage our future benefit ..

Jagabam we stand jare

Like in your mind, you just made sense? How did you come to this comparison since you don't believe in statistics?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Papayaayasager(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2023
Jestin:
Tinubu is as clueless as Buhari

Buhari is even better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Reference(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2023
kettykings:

2015 was a genuine mistake
2019 mindset issues
2023 curse

Hahahaha.....2027 fa?
Na dia shalaye go scatter ground.
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by elujah1(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2023
elujah1:

Like in your mind, you just made sense? How did you come to this comparison since you don't believe in statistics?
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by YourKarma: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2023
Bulaba will feed these nitwits with agbado and cassava.

My only pain is that those who didn't vote Tinubu will join in suffering the stupidity of others

5 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by EdiskyHarry: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2023
It's sad how we fall into this for good four years

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by olaztek(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2023
How far you go in life will be determined by the people that surrounds you. This country is in mess because most Nigerians are stupid.

If you are smart and doing well financially,
, it's advisable you japa to a sane country where you can maximize your full potentials.

7 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Joseph099(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Alot of people are suffering. The government should get to action, and just stop talking alone
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Papayaayasager(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Buhari is BAD

Tinubu is WORSE

Next apc president after 8yrs will be WORST

Next apc president after 16yrs will be

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Covid: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Tayorshd87:

At d same time Nigeria is not easy the population is more than d countries u do compare it with and besides before he got there there are some backlog error foundations that has mismanage our future benefit ..

Jagabam we stand jare
Hardship and death strike your mouth and your wretched family!

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by 90dbest: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I swear, I never knew there was a tribe dumber than Fulani until Tinubu and his Yoruba kinsmen came along. I think most Nigerians owe Buhari and Fulani an apology.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by emmanuelbrown26: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2023
90dbest:
I swear, I never knew there was a tribe dumber than Fulani until Tinubu and his Yoruba kinsmen came along. I think most Nigerians owe Buhari and Fulani an apology.
Including me, I owe him an apology

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by YourKarma: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Jagabam we stand jare
Shattap dia!

He didn't see all these things before he contested?! U dey craze? Wasn't he the one who brought the last government into power?
Guy no make me vex this morning o.

8 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by membranus: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
This is how it started:

Today: “It doesn’t matter who the elected president is, the economy would have failed.”

You guys will eventually confess that you and your community of racists, big0ts and ex-cons destroyed Nigeria.
I keep saying it that no matter how rough and tough d jungle is, d lion can never eat grasses.
We all know southern tribe that started crying after d election bcs of hardship.
NDI ARA

NDI ALA!!

You will wait forever to learn Nigeria politics from we Yorubas; you will wait till kingdom comes.

Should I count the number of Yorubas that have ruled this nation after Aguiyi Ironsi? Should I name Obasanjo, Sonekan, Obasanjo and now Tinubu. Even your fellow rebel, Philip Effiong surrendered to a Yoruba man after your kinsmen misguided venture into civil war. That means we Yorubas are at the top of the pecking order in this country. Without our support no other tribes, including Igbo, can win the presidency of this nation. Ask Buhari.

As per the economy, what magic can your Saint Obi perform to turn this over-looted country around in just 6 months that will be different from what Tinubu is presently doing? Do your presidential choice have the mental capacity and political clout, skill, influence and experience that Tinubu have to turn this country around in a short time?

Apart from racial insults and abuses, and bigoted and sentimental, ego driven, supremacy claims of your Igbo tribe, what special or superhuman attributes do you believe your tribe will bring to the Nigeria economic table that will suddenly brings us at par with all rich economies of the world? Nothing, except your ambition to fill all ministries, departments and government appointments with your people, to start another round of looting and crippling of the national economy.

So Mr. NDI ARA and NDI ALA, go siddon somewhere mek we hear noise.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Nice2023(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
This is how it started:

NDI ARA

I was at maitama hospital yesterday,as I accompanied my wife to the hospital for antenatal,while she was being lectured I stayed apart.

Na so the begging starts oh. One man came and another woman also came...until my pocket became real cashless.

As i was exiting,the gatemen started asking me for money...haha has it gotten this bad,even the boldness was something else.

I said it here,that Tinubu rubbished Lagos and these aslickers were saying he built Lagos and I don't blame them because,they didn't experienced Pa jakonde or even Buba Marwa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by emmanuelbrown26: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2023
membranus:

NDI ALA!!

You will wait forever to learn Nigeria politics from we Yorubas; you will wait till kingdom comes.

Should I count the number of Yorubas that have ruled this nation after Aguiyi Ironsi? Should I name Obasanjo, Sonekan, Obasanjo and now Tinubu. Even your fellow rebel, Philip Effiong surrendered to a Yoruba man after your kinsmen misguided venture into civil war. That means we Yorubas are at the top of the pecking order in this country. Without our support no other tribes, including Igbo, can win the presidency of this nation. Ask Buhari.

As per the economy, what magic can your Saint Obi perform to turn this over-looted country around in just 6 months that will be different from what Tinubu is presently doing? Do your presidential choice have the mental capacity and political clout, skill, influence and experience that Tinubu have to turn this country around in a short time?

Apart from racial insults and abuses, and bigoted and sentimental, ego driven, supremacy claims of your Igbo tribe, what special or superhuman attributes do you believe your tribe will bring to the Nigeria economic table that suddenly brings us at par with all rich economies of the world? Nothing, except your ambition to fill all ministries, departments and government appointments with your people with your people, to start another round of looting and crippling of the national economy.

So Mr. NDI ARA and NDI ALA, go siddon somewhere mek we hear noise.
Here's s answer

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by Programmer47: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2023
I like as the section comment on Nairaland is gone. Batidiots don't stop , you hear? Keep the propaganda burning. See as them crowd the thread dey wait for who to racially abuse

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by emmanuelbrown26: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Nice2023:

I was at maitama hospital yesterday,as I accompanied my wife to the hospital for antenatal,while she was being lectured I stayed apart.

Na so the begging starts oh. One man came and another woman also came...until my pocket became real cashless.

As i was exiting,the gatemen started asking me for money...haha has it gotten this bad,even the boldness was something else.

I said it here,that Tinubu rubbished Lagos and these aslickers were saying he built Lagos and I don't blame them because,they didn't experienced Pa jakonde or even Buba Marwa.
Their fathers and uncles did but Yorubas being so foolish and easily deceived, deep down they all know that Tinubu is just useless to be in an election
Just that tribal issue is their wahala. And here in Lagos, na dem dey beg pass every other tribe
Just go to any busstop and see bale bodied guys begging Iya is begging baba is begging

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time by stanliwise(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Jagabam we stand jare
brain dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy / Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP / Buhari Reconstitutes NSITF Management Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.