Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? (7161 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Today Is Christ The King Sunday / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
this is meant with all great respect some time ago you where very rude to me? and just confirming christ embassy is no place for the love of christ it is not a haven  for love and peace but thanks once again? but i would only be giving you a weapon to use against me before the war has started they drew first blood
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
Joagbaje just one question do you love the truth
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
crossman9:

this is meant with all great respect some time ago you where very rude to me?

How?

and just confirming christ embassy is no place for the love of christ it is not a haven  for love and peace but thanks once again?

You can't form such opinion just by your experience with a sister or whoever. Besides there are 2 sides to a story . Im not even through hearing your side. I want to hear your side and hear the other side of whoever.It's supposed to be a private discussion , except you want to make it open.

but i would only be giving you a weapon to use against me before the war has started they drew first blood

What War are we fighing. You seem to be in a fantassy .Don't let us be childish .Do you know how many people I correspond with online? Even on Nairaland here. But I will not bring such private discussion open. I have had private counselling and arguments with posters here and they remain private.

crossman9:

Joagbaje just one question do you love the truth

I love the truth. And as I always say. "let truth prevail"
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
See the reason i do things public is because Christ embassy does evil in secret and covers it up with TV showmanship presenting what looks like a perfect life but it is all smoking mirrors
I am not like any man you have ever come across if I was to use the weapons of my trade your spiritual leader would dead, but I am using the truth and this weapon kills demons and sets people free I only seek peace but if there is no truth how can you be at peace as a messianic Jew we are commanded to have no other gods before him yet people did not want to know the truth in the church the wrong translation from the Greek or Hebrew I was treated very badly the church destroyed my life?
It is all in the dairy you will read it I will give you a copy free of charge
I want to ask you this is it ok to take money for the preaching of the gospel
And you where rude to me last time go back and check your correspondence with me
I know you’re a better artist than me but understanding the truth is another thing altogether
You will learn in the end you have been feed a diet of lies I only wish you had what I did at the start a true bible education from a Jewish perspective this woud help you understand the word more clear?
Jesus said that which is said in secret shout from the roof tops 
Matthew 10:27
New International Version (©1984)
What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.
New Living Translation (©2007)
What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ear, shout from the housetops for all to hear!
English Standard Version (©2001)
What I tell you in the dark, say in the light, and what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
International Standard Version (©2008)
What I tell you in darkness you must speak in the daylight, and what is whispered in your ear you must shout from the housetops.

Luke 12
Jesus Gives Words of Warning and Hope
1 During that time a crowd of many thousands had gathered. There were so many people that they were stepping on one another.
   Jesus spoke first to his disciples. "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees," he said. "They just pretend to be godly. 2 Everything that is secret will be brought out into the open. Everything that is hidden will be uncovered. 3 What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight. What you have whispered to someone behind closed doors will be shouted from the rooftops.
4 "My friends, listen to me. Don't be afraid of those who kill the body but can't do any more than that. 5 I will show you whom you should be afraid of. Be afraid of the One who can kill the body and also has the power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, be afraid of him.
6 "Aren't five sparrows sold for two pennies? But God does not forget even one of them. 7 In fact, he even counts every hair on your head! So don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows.
8 "What about someone who says in front of others that he knows me? I tell you, the Son of Man will say that he knows that person in front of God's angels. 9 But what about someone who says in front of others that he doesn't know me? I, the Son of Man, will say that I don't know him in front of God's angels.
10 "Everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven. But anyone who speaks evil things against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.
11 "You will be brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities. But do not worry about how to stand up for yourselves or what to say. 12 The Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2011
Have you had any psychiatric case before?  It's one of the questions I would have asked you privately. You make long posts that are not straight forward. I'm only trying to help .

crossman9:

It is all in the dairy you will read it I will give you a copy free of charge

I will like to see this diary of yours . I'm sure it will explain a lot to me.

I want to ask you this is it ok to take money for the preaching of the gospel

Not exactly , it depends on what you mean by that. The answer can be yes or no. Based on your clarification of what you mean.

And you where rude to me last time go back and check your correspondence with me

I apologise you might have misunderstood me.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
no i am not clinically insane i am blessed thank you i am happy now in spirit soul and body but i do have demons attack me and some come from Christ embassy
this is also in my book about one of your self-proclaimed doctors in the church in England who play a part in the destruction of 3 people life’s one is me
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
crossman9:

no i am not clinically insane i am blessed thank you i am happy now in spirit soul and body but i do have demons attack me and some come from Christ embassy

Demons don't come from church , they cone from satan. And i know they can do false accusation. Anyone expetienced in casting devils out will know this.

But i will like to ask you ,Do you attend a spirit filled church? It's very easy to get rid of demons. think you should See a spirit filled minister and a doctor just in case.

this is also in my book about one of your self-proclaimed doctors in the church in England who play a part in the destruction of 3 people life’s one is me

I know that demonic cases sees everybody as enemy ,especially those who try to help them. Your case my be different.Well maybe when I read the book, I will reach you again.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Zikkyy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
newmi:

l thought to myself is it possible that l am being deceived? Is there a chance to suggest that l am being or have been brain washed?

Hmmmmmm but again l reason and consider isn't the word of God there for all to see and understand

There's no way you'll know If you've been brainwashed grin you would have lost the ability to reason grin
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2011
Well Mr "Joagbaje" i can tell you this clearly i am not mad but made in Christ

i know your not silly and you have a mind to think your more than likely a smarter man  than me but truth is a thing we all need even you

i know where you have been educated, University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State

i know who you are sir and the place you hold in the church much more than this but i wont share it with no one here for your own protection there is some crazy people that would do you harm, but i am not one of them, i would give my life to protect you, so lets just say i am no simple man here?

you never know you are speaking to i could be a member of  Shin Bet?

and your art work is second to none your exllent in your feild but please think on this for a short time

but the only doctor you may know is the one who “Doctors Truth” pastor Chris, i can tell you am about to writing in my book the very subject you are talking about “Spirit Filled Minister” which “Spirit” i wonder seeing there is demons in the ministry in “Christ Embassy” I have covered this already and for the record a little I did see a “Doctor” and these are there exact words about (Mr Wiseman) has not got any desirable mental illness that we can see and this evaluation was done as part of a case I was dealing with at court and I was declared mentally robust and of sound mind but there is things you need to think on in the scripture and what they say there will come to you wolfs in sheep’s clothing and they would be agents of light masquerades as angels of light so it is no wonder Satan’s minister are the same?

2 Corinthians 11:14
NewInternationalVersion(©1984)
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
NewLivingTranslation(©2007)
But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
EnglishStandardVersion(©2001)
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
NewAmericanStandardBible(©1995)
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
KingJamesBible(CambridgeEd.)
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
InternationalStandardVersion(©2008)
And no wonder, since Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

But its no wonder people can’t tell the difference how can they if they have never been taught the real gospel in the first place we need the master template Christ and the bible as measuring rod of truth to see when we go astray there is a more sure word of God
2 Peter 1:19

NewInternationalVersion(©1984)
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
NewLivingTranslation(©2007)
Because of that experience, we have even greater confidence in the message proclaimed by the prophets. You must pay close attention to what they wrote, for their words are like a lamp shining in a dark place--until the Day dawns, and Christ the Morning Star shines in your hearts.
EnglishStandardVersion(©2001)
And we have something more sure, the prophetic word, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts,
NewAmericanStandardBible(©1995)
So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.
KingJamesBible(CambridgeEd.)
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
InternationalStandardVersion(©2008)
Therefore we regard the message of the prophets as confirmed beyond doubt, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a lamp that is shining in a gloomy place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
But thanks for the concern I am of sound mind because of the word of God, I know you understand this because it is taught you with him “Pastor Chris” he does not teach all the truth but he does teach some truth?

Isaiah 26:3New International Version (NIV) 3 You will keep in perfect peace   those whose minds are steadfast,   because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3 New King James Version (NKJV) 3You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Just as my father once said: a little “Arsenic Mixed” with “Sugar” tastes sweet but it is “Deadly Sweet” that is why lies mixed with truth is like poison he said to me, when I was very young  lies can be deadly but I “Praise the Lord” for your desire to try and help me if that is your true desire and not to defend the demigod “Pastor Chris” and the part line? Which I am please

“Rhapsody or Reality propaganda”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control#Deprogramming_and_the_anti-cult_movement

I was watching the “Rhapsody or Reality Program” today and have my “Little Angel Messenger” here as well with me?
they were saying we should not “speak against minister” and they were tell people you should not associate with people who put ministers down this sounds like another round of “Mind Control” the bible does not teach this at all in fact it commands us to “Test the Spirits” to see if there from God 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control

brain washing 

http://www.cracked.com/article_16656_6-brainwashing-techniques-theyre-using-you-right-now.html

Yet Paul commended the Bereans for “searching the scriptures” in Berea?

(NIV) Acts 17:10 As soon as it was night, the brothers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On
arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue.

(NIV) Acts 17:11Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures
every day to see if what Paul said was true.

(NIV) Acts 17:12Many of the Jews believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.

and also the apostle Paul rebuke peter yet he was a minister of God?

Here is the passage

NIV) Galatians 2:11 When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.

(NIV) Galatians 2:12 Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

(NIV) Galatians 2:13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

(NIV) Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

(NIV) Galatians 2:15 "We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners'

(NIV) Galatians 2:16 know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Corinthians 13:6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Examine your brothers and sisters not because the great and powerful OZ has spoken?
But thus saith the lord does not always mean that a book or pastors words come from GOD?
God instructs us to test the spirits
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(Sir Winston Churchill) once said this “the truth is so precious, that it has to be surrounded with a body guard of lies”
This in its self-reveals that the truth is a resource that you can’t live without why then are people not screaming for the truth, "tell us the truth" the answer is this they think have it all ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0CDsvu8DM

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2011
just a little note i don't go to church anymore at all i am reading the bible on my own i talk to my Christian friends and we correct each other just like you may
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2011

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhudadVnSTY

go get your copy just to let you know Rhapsody of Realities Song is lovely

go get your copy

i love you i really do lipsrsealed grin

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
the spirit of the lord said he loves you and i do aswell   i am in joy at the moment i don't know why i just am blessed and bless you in the name of jesus i feel good after hearing the song “Rhapsody or Reality  song"

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by PastorAIO: 1:55am On Nov 23, 2011
Please o, abeg. What is that that I read in the Rhapsody of Reality about 'respect spiritual authority'?

Am I right in believing that Chris Oyaks is saying that just as Michael respected the spiritual authority of Satan when disputing over Moses' body that we too must respect his spiritual authority? Is he equating his authority with that of Satan?

Michael could only rebuke Satan through God. ie "God rebuke you". Does that mean that while we cannot rebuke Oyaks by our own authority we can say to him 'God rebuke you, Oyaks'?
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 4:30am On Nov 23, 2011
Pastor AIO
you raise a good point there i did not think of it i was focusing on the fact we are not allowed to "speak against ministers" even if there is wrong and they use the persecution teaching to cover over there evil deeds twisting scriptures to protect them self’s i hope you like the art work here i did but read over what i wrote

NIV) Galatians 2:11 When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.
(NIV) Galatians 2:12 Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.
(NIV) Galatians 2:13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.
(NIV) Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?
(NIV) Galatians 2:15 "We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners'
(NIV) Galatians 2:16 know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.

now imagine if Paul was in our time and he was going there and he did that now in Christ embassy he would be told of for speaking against the their “man of God” because the mini god (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome)
(The Oyakhilome-nator) the Pastor who who eliminates truth from the church and replaces it with lies? If paul had spoke he  would have been sent to Coventry for speaking against him this is designed to control people in the church nothing more  would you Pastor AIO like a read at the book when it is done, free of charge

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by PastorAIO: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2011
crossman9:
  would you Pastor AIO like a read at the book when it is done, free of charge

While it is always good to be more informed about various things, my time is rather limited and as such there are so many other more edifying things (and things more pertinent to my life) that I'd rather be reading than Rhapsody of Realities.  I already spend too much time on Nairaland.

Thanks for the offer though.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2011
Pastor AIO it is not Rhapsody of Realities. it is a book about christ embassy and all there false teaching you could call it a spiritiaul break down on them
and not the Rhapsody of Realities.

but it is not finished yet
(and things more pertinent to my life) that I'd rather be reading than Rhapsody of Realities. I already spend too much time on Nairaland.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
Whatever we say or do? Do it with love and in the name of JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
to all Christ embassy member both leaders and head pastors who read my posts on this site please forgive me i have wronged some of you with my words i hope you can forgive me you deserve better all Christ embassy member both leaders and head pastors who read my posts on this site please forgive me i have wronged some of you with my words i hope you can forgive me, you deserve better from someone who knows the word of God but some of the things i have said are true but i said it in the wrong way I did this i would have been better to have mixed truth with love what I have done is mixed anger with the ambition to deliver the truth?  I am very sorry for this it should not have come from someone who knows the word of God, but some of the things i have said are true but I said it in the wrong way i would have been better to mix truth, with love, rahter than anger i am very sorry you’re faithfully to all Christ embassy members

(NIV) 1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
i feel sorry for all? members of the church on the great day you will be shock to hear these words i never knew you

Matthew 7:23

New International Version (©1984)
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
New Living Translation (©2007)
But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.'

English Standard Version (©2001)
And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

International Standard Version (©2008)
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you evildoers!'"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And then I will confess to them, 'I have never known you, remove yourselves far from me, you workers of evil.'

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Then I will tell them publicly, 'I've never known you. Get away from me, you evil people.'

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

American King James Version
And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

American Standard Version
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

Darby Bible Translation
and then will I avow unto them, I never knew you. Depart from me, workers of lawlessness.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Weymouth New Testament
"And then I will tell them plainly, "'I never knew you: begone from me, you doers of wickedness.'

World English Bible
Then I will tell them, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.'

Young's Literal Translation
and then I will acknowledge to them, that -- I never knew you, depart from me ye who are working lawlessness
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 2:41am On Feb 06, 2012
money money is all i heart there and seeds and business of the members

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 2:44am On Feb 06, 2012
It’s all about money and self-worship in Christ embassy
I know during the foundation school they were teaching you should borrow to pay your tithes
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 4:43am On Feb 06, 2012
Liar! .
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2012
why are you calling me a liar I have was there the person who said this was during foundation school I was sitting at the back this is where I start to notice things angry your out of order this is why I said these things are in the dairy and I have witness what did Jesus say one would not even believe if someone comes back from the dead?
Have I ever lied to you “no” I know what I have seen I only state what I hear or witnessed
I would go to court and testify to this and there is witness to prove it?
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2012
You pay thithe from what God bless you with , not what you don't have. Except if you misunderstood the guy . Probably he gave personal experience . I once had a personal experience with God as a Corper when I was in need of money and someone gave me 500 or 5,000 I forgot the amount while I was rejoicing for the miracle , I heard the spirit of God spoke to me to give the whole money as a tithe . I did that wedsday evening and 3 days after someone. And from lagos and brought an envelop from my family, I just knew how much would be there and exactly times ten of what I gave.

Now that's a personal experience , I didn't read it anywhere neither was I taught it, but by revelation. It was later in years I heard other people testimony of how they wanted a raise in their salary and they gave a tithe of the amount they desire ahead of time and after 2 or 3 months , their salary was increased to that amount they desired.
These are personal faith work and testimony , someone may share his experience and another person may misunderstand it.
People have borrowed to sow a seed. It's based on personal conviction.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2012
Please Crossman continue. I'm loving your expose.

But we need more inner stuff, investigative journalism stuff. Gve us some audio, video etc. Something that will nail these mora4ckers for good.

Well i know one day their time will surely show. Once again, good work. People will be thinking in a different light now.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by FXKing2012(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2012
Joagbaje:

You pay thithe from what God bless you with , not what you don't have. Except if you misunderstood the guy . Probably he gave personal experience . I once had a personal experience with God as a Corper when I was in need of money and someone gave me 500 or 5,000 I forgot the amount while I was rejoicing for the miracle , I heard the spirit of God spoke to me to give the whole money as a tithe . I did that wedsday evening and 3 days after someone. And from lagos and brought an envelop from my family, I just knew how much would be there and exactly times ten of what I gave.

Now that's a personal experience , I didn't read it anywhere neither was I taught it, but by revelation. It was later in years I heard other people testimony of how they wanted a raise in their salary and they gave a tithe of the amount they desire ahead of time and after 2 or 3 months , their salary was increased to that amount they desired.
These are personal faith work and testimony , someone may share his experience and another person may misunderstand it.
People have borrowed to sow a seed. It's based on personal conviction.

My dear, I'll say this again: Tithe, offerings and first fruit have absolutely no place in the new testament; they were in the laws of Moses which does not apply to us as we are not under the law but under grace.
I understand this may be difficult to swallow cos you (as well as myself) have been brain-washed and indoctrinated for so long that it is just so hard to reverse and think for ourselves.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

My dear, I'll say this again: Tithe, offerings and first fruit have absolutely no place in the new testament; they were in the laws of Moses which does not apply to us as we are not under the law but under grace.

They were in the law but they didn't originate in the law. The law came and passed but these spiritual laws or principles remain. Is there any place God abolished them?

Besides,the thngs which ar based on principles ,even if the originated in the law. They are still valid.

Let me ask you ,"honoring your father and mother" which originated in the law. Has grace abolished it?
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by FXKing2012(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2012
Joagbaje:

They were in the law but they didn't originate in the law. The law came and passed but these spiritual laws or principles remain. Is there any place God abolished them?

Besides,the thngs which ar based on principles ,even if the originated in the law. They are still valid.

Let me ask you ,"honoring your father and mother" which originated in the law. Has grace abolished it?

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become (2Cor. 5:17).
What does this tell you?
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^^^
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by sommyville: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2012
Many people will go to hell just because they commented wrongly about this Man-Pastor Chris and His ministry. Jesus is The way, the Truth and the life. FOLLOW Jesus on HIS WORD. Speak no evil!
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Enigma(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Whether it is "honour your father and mother", "do not steal", "do not covet", "do not commit adultery" etc, they are all within Jesus' royal commandment: love God and love your neighbour. Except that false teachers say that Jesus' royal commandment is not for Christians and that there is no commandment in the New Testament for Christians to obey.

What is not within Jesus' royal commandments are empty rituals "sow into pastor's lives", "tithe", "offer 7" etc.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? / Enoch Walked With God And He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.