Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun (20041 Views)

Attempts To Replace Naira Notes Descends Into Chaos - Financial Times / My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by strangest(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Haha... Tinubu
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by theamazonguru(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
worldclass68:
That's why u shouldn't click any how link, especially those stupid links from WhatsApp groups.

My Colleague, Mr Cassidy Needs to read this your advice.
That man no dey hear word as long as he get data , he must click on every link he sees, as well as forward every single message (containing one information or the other) he gets to others.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by yewit37486: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
After receiving the news from the bank official who attended to him, our correspondent learnt that Rufai was said to have gone back to the bank with petrol and began to sprinkle it on the banking hall. While the drama was unfolding, some customers scampered for safety....

That's the part of the story I enjoyed the most. Everybody collect Usain Bolt grin

😂😂😂
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Treasure17(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
After burning the bank, will the lost money automatically reappear into the account?!!

It's okay to be angry... But it isn't okay to be angry and stupid. Smh.
But you will be here to para if ordinary 500 disappear from your account. You think 500k is 5000?

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Please let's drag GTB on all social media so that this man will be freed and get his money.

3 Likes

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by baghera: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
I talk am na GTB!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by stormborn28(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obascoetubi:
He must be flatin0, na why he behave like that.

Imbe...cile.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by MasterShifu010(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
People still dey use GT bank ?, banks I will never ever use in my life
UBA
GTB
First bank
I only leave chop money in my access bank …
These banks are all useless to me .

2 Likes

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by t2luv1: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Let me get this straight the man had his money in the bank and the bank told him he had been defrauded right all the while his money was still in the care of the bank. Am I missing something here? How the money left the bank vault ain't the man's business the man didn't get defrauded it was the bank that got defrauded okay? This is like trying to explain how two lesbians in a relationship got pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by jrusky(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obascoetubi:

No, you got it wrong. Bro taken unauthorised 500k from someone account and the bank frustrating you ontop is annoying
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by sparko1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
worldclass68:
That's why u shouldn't click any how link, especially those stupid links from WhatsApp groups.

Gtbank have fraudsters as bank employee, I have similar experience, I have stop using my account with them for same reason.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by UnemployedGradu: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/aggrieved-customer-attempts-to-set-bank-on-fire-in-ogun/
GTB bank Has never been safe... I prefer opay to GTB bank..
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by geoworldedu: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
MasterShifu010:
People still dey use GT bank ?, banks I will never ever use in my life
UBA
GTB
First bank
I only leave chop money in my access bank …
These banks are all useless to me .
Na wa o. One man's meat is another man's poison. The only bank I want to be using is GTB, GTB, GTB alone. UBA is my worst of all banks though.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Treasure17:

But you will be here to para if ordinary 500 disappear from your account. You think 500k is 5000?

Did I say it's wrong for him to be upset or para??!

What part of ''it's okay to be angry but don't be angry and stupid" don't you understand?!!

If he had succeeded in burning the bank down, what next??!

Let's say the bank then refunded his 500k, would he have the funds to rebuild the burnt bank building?!!!

Common sense isn't common... We must all learn to control our emotions.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by CJStarz: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

And you must do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo eeeehh,Igbo yoooo all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin cheesy na your destiny be dis grin grin grin

Your head no try for you at all,e just carry one kind rubbish destiny give you grin grin grin
U for no reply d mumu. He's only seeking attention.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by CJStarz: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
worldclass68:
And even here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Invest in Nigeria buh they bought foreign cars for senators. 40 billion naira buh they want u to sacrifice for a better country. I don't blame this man at all cos the frustration is too high

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
The statement of the police PRO really thrilled me.....no one in that man's shoe will just fold hands and see your hard earn cash disappear from your bank account and the bank is telling you nothing can be done!
It's high time the EFCC comes hard on most bank officers cos most are corrupt n bad.....they are even the ones perpetuating this evil acts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Mrfeel: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
After burning the bank, will the lost money automatically reappear into the account?!!

It's okay to be angry... But it isn't okay to be angry and stupid. Smh.
He wanted to commit suicide by burning the bank and himself with it
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obascoetubi:

I guess he's a miner that has exhausted his own share of Agbado
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
So he was arrested but the scammers who stole his money was not arrested, what justice eh?

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by badoh(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Saao:
Useless police and useless bank. Before you charge him for suicide and murder, ensure he get his money first. Criminals everywhere
Just deh comment anyhow. Most of these customers are so loose that they are culpable in revealing their details to fraudsters. How do you expect the bank to refund him if he's the one that revealed his PIN or other internet banking details to fraudsters unknowingly?
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by potent5(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
If he had succeeded, the sadwest urchins would have pinned it on an innocent Igboman.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by worldclass68(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
theamazonguru:

My Colleague, Mr Cassidy Needs to read this your advice.
That man no dey hear word as long as he get data , he must click on every link he sees, as well as forward every single message (containing one information or the other) he gets to others.

They can easily hack a phone through those links...
They'd have access to WhatsApp, gmail and other acc & passwords on the phone...maybe that was what happened to that guy in the bank...lol
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Smokezz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
[i][/i]
MDBAKP:
Some accountants are bloody fraudsters. They work with men with street credibility. Na so one call my mom na me call tell am say dog nor dey chop dog, na him [i][/i]i hear somebody talk. Ooh but we tell the woman make she nor tell anybody. No one mess with Maj. Gen. family and go free. we traced the idiot to one of my mom's bank.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
I DISCOVERED that somebody used my account to order for pizza.I informed the bank and the refunded me asap.They just asked for the amount and they paid fast and changed my card.Not in the zoo area.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
I DISCOVERED that somebody used my account to order for pizza. I informed the bank and the refunded me asap. They just asked for the amount and they paid fast and changed my card. Not in the zoo area.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by SirLakes: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
All die na die... E suppose run them street so they too can see how e dey go
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Abalado(f): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Imagine the police woman is not talking about his money at all in all her epistle o,,bank and police na 5 and 6
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by theamazonguru(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
worldclass68:

They can easily hack a phone through those links...
They'd have access to WhatsApp, gmail and other acc & passwords on the phone...maybe that was what happened to that guy in the bank...lol
True. That's a big possibility.
And the sad part is, many are ignorant about this.

Imagine the woman that grinds pepper for my wife was lamenting the other day, how she lost 120k to some scammers posing to be bank officials.
They asked her to read out her ATM PAN number. The woman too mumuciously did so. The next thing she saw was a debit alert of exactly 120k which she had left in her akkant.

Money wey the poor woman want take go buy land back in her village.

Chaiiii, aiye le, aiye akamara.
The boys are not smiling at all.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Kay25(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

And you must do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo eeeehh,Igbo yoooo all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin cheesy na your destiny be dis grin grin grin

Your head no try for you at all,e just carry one kind rubbish destiny give you grin grin grin
This is too much pls check on d person ..
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Smartjeezy01(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
I will also go to any access bank around me by monday and burn of one their manager and the bank. They failed to refund my money since the beginning of this month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation / Nigerian Breweries Appoints Johan Antonie Doyer As Managing Director/ Ceo / China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.