Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun (20038 Views)

Attempts To Replace Naira Notes Descends Into Chaos - Financial Times / My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by hotseat: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Complainant don turn accuse!

Chai!

Double wahala 4 deadi bodi!

Now, the issue of being defrauded is not going to be considered.

Anger management is key!

Taking laws into one's own hands is not advisable.

But to lose 500k for this Tinubu economy fit make person turn colos o.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Since una brother entered power frustration wan finish the yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obascoetubi:
He must be flatin0, na why he behave like that.

Everybody wants to comment on nairaland
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obascoetubi:

Everybody wants to comment on nairaland, even the illiterate ones
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Violence is never the solution đŸ¤”
in Nigeria? Tor, peace has never been able to solve any problem that I know
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Donedeal1(m): 4:52am On Oct 26, 2023
This is what should happened to the nation itself

500k and the bank sees nothing bad

This guy is too slow.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by iyke2frankeze: 4:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Obascoetubi:
He is am erudite skuller Sodirudeen Rufai.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by samcolee(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2023
MDBAKP:
Some accountants are bloody fraudsters. They work with men with street credibility. Na so one call my mom na me call tell am say dog nor dey chop dog, na him i hear somebody talk. Ooh but we tell the woman make she nor tell anybody. No one mess with Maj. Gen. family and go free. we traced the idiot to one of my mom's bank.
Hope you took him to court though I know there'll be no justice
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Sk5050: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
After burning the bank, will the lost money automatically reappear into the account?!!

It's okay to be angry... But it isn't okay to be angry and stupid. Smh.
You've said it all.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by prickursense: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Don't burn banks

Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by quickee: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/aggrieved-customer-attempts-to-set-bank-on-fire-in-ogun/

That’s how one of the guys in GTB was asking me about my account ATM card. He wanted to know if I have it and always use it. Those guys live above their means. It is no longer news that they work together with the street boys.
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by SpencerM(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Cmanforall:
Wrong!

Setting it on fire is not the solution
CBN has made reporting easier these days.
No need to display rude behaviour for public property

It’s easier to assume that CBN made anything easy. Bro as we speak i was a victim too 26th of Sept this year, 204k was fraudulently debited from my FirstBank account till today nothing has been done by the complaint/fraud desk unit of CBN. Despite having the names and session ID of the assailants
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Cmanforall: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
SpencerM:

It’s easier to assume that CBN made anything easy. Bro as we speak i was a victim too 26th of Sept this year, 204k was fraudulently debited from my FirstBank account till today nothing has been done by the complaint/fraud desk unit of CBN. Despite having the names and session ID of the assailants

That's quite unfortunate. But I have also heard thise the CBN reporting favoured.
Good you controlled yourself and didn't set first bank on fire
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Obascoetubi: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

And you must do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo eeeehh,Igbo yoooo all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin cheesy na your destiny be dis grin grin grin

Your head no try for you at all,e just carry one kind rubbish destiny give you grin grin grin
yeye I return it back to u
Re: Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun by Proudlyomonna: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Obascoetubi:
yeye I return it back to u

Return what back?
Se I swear for you?
I no swear for you oo,na your destiny I tell you so,tell yourself truth,without the tribal hate and gbasgbos wey you and senseless and shameless people dey do here,You fit survive? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation / China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms / Nigerian Breweries Appoints Johan Antonie Doyer As Managing Director/ Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.