Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood (2923 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
My life is about to take a downward spin again.. just few months after getting my shit together, now it's all being threatened and I'm about to lose everything again.

I got a bike, which I'm using for logistics to make ends meet. Just this morning I was arrested by traffic police for taking one way.. I tried to explain to them that from the design of the road, it's impossible to tell if it's one way or not. I didn't do it intentionally. But they wouldn't have any of it.

They seized my bike and are demanding for #50,000 before they release it or it's going to be auctioned. I'm so down right now.

I have absolutely no other means of survival. I spent a lot on maintenance this past week, I've not recovered and now this.

Please any kind hearted person should come to my aid and raise me, I'll be very grateful.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Wujio: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
You can get 50,000 Naira loan from different loan apps online. FairMoney, Branch. okNaira and RenMoney. Go there. They will.give you money

8 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wujio:
You can get 50,000 Naira loan from different loan apps online. FairMoney, Branch. okNaira and RenMoney. Go there. They will.give you money

Thanks for the response. I already tried, but only fairmoney gave me and they gave #3,000.

Other ones I tried said my request failed
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Joystic:

Thanks for the response. I already tried, but only fairmoney gave me and they gave #3,000.

Other ones I tried said my request failed
SELL YOUR PHONE AND USE THE MONEY TO BAIL YOUR BIKE

11 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
SELL YOUR PHONE AND USE THE MONEY TO BAIL YOUR BIKE

Thanks, but I use the phone to receive jobs.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Joystic:

Thanks, but I use the phone to receive jobs.
ok go and collect loan from LAPO

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by usecondom(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
May help find you
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by wittywriter: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Don't Play...No evidence.
Joystic:

What evidence do you need sir, if it's possible I can provide it.
Very funny response...so you need a tell/request to show your sincerity of plea? I'll repeat again "Don't Play".
usecondom:
May help find you

Wittyness.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by odenkirk: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
i would rather commit suicide than ask nairalanders for help. infact nigerians are cruel op forget about getting help just think about other ways to bail your vehicle

7 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
wittywriter:
Don't Play...No evidence.

Wittyness.

What evidence do you need sir, if it's possible I can provide it.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Artiiclebeast: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sorry.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
usecondom:
May help find you

Thank you.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
odenkirk:
i would rather commit suicide than ask nairalanders for help. infact nigerians are cruel op forget about getting help just think about other ways to bail your vehicle

Bros, I'm so confused right now, I don't even know what to do again. If you see slaps these guys rained on me just because I was begging them with the only 2 thousand I had on me.. you'd think I was a thief.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Lataability(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Some ppl are just so foolish, if you can't help, just pretend as if you didn't see the message.

14 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Oboto700(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omo naija hard
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Rickmann: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Joystic:
My life is about to take a downward spin again.. just few months after getting my shit together, now it's all being threatened and I'm about to lose everything again.

I got a bike, which I'm using for logistics to make ends meet. Just this morning I was arrested by traffic police for taking one way.. I tried to explain to them that from the design of the road, it's impossible to tell if it's one way or not. I didn't do it intentionally. But they wouldn't have any of it.

They seized my bike and are demanding for #50,000 before they release it or it's going to be auctioned. I'm so down right now.

I have absolutely no other means of survival. I spent a lot on maintenance this past week, I've not recovered and now this.

Please any kind hearted person should come to my aid and raise me, I'll be very grateful.

Mmm..na wao.
This is sad.
First, don't you have any savings?
My only advise to you now is to try running around and see if friends or any acquaintance of urs can help with anything promising them to pay back the moment you get ur bike and hit the road again. Whatever you can raise you take it to the traffic police guys and plead with them, I don't think they will refuse it. It's tough on everyone right now añd they all know it.

I'm really sorry my friend.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rickmann:

Mmm..na wao.
This is sad.
First, don't you have any savings?
My only advise to you now is to try running around and see if friends or any acquaintance of urs can help with anything promising them to pay back the moment you get ur bike and hit the road again. Whatever you can raise you take it to the traffic police guys and plead with them, I don't think they will refuse it. It's tough on everyone right now añd they all know it.

I'm really sorry my friend.

Thanks bros. All my money has been going into my project. The emergency money in my account, I just used it to fix the bike last week, about 14 thousand, the bike has been begging for repairs since.

For me to bring this here, bro, you'd know I would've exhausted all my other options.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Godsongang: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hmmm. Lord have mercy
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by FRANCISTOWN: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
odenkirk:

Nairalanders are not obliged to help anyone.
Beggars are better, people with entitlement mentality are worse .

The fact that we share the same cyber space doesn't make it a must to help anybody.
Some people are naturally used to begging. Some nairalanders are goin thru worse things but they don't bother anyone. Nobody is responsible for any body. People should get their shit together.

We've helped many people in the past who turned out to be scammers.
A human being should be ready to solve their problems by themselves without disturbing anybody.
He even has a bike and a phone. Some people don't even have a roof over their heads yet they don't trouble no one.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Nairalanders are not obliged to help anyone.
Beggars are better, people with entitlement mentality are worse .

The fact that we share the same cyber space doesn't make it a must to help anybody.
Some people are naturally used to begging. Some nairalanders are goin thru worse things but they don't bother anyone. Nobody is responsible for any body. People should get their shit together.

We've helped many people in the past who turned out to be scammers.
A human being should be ready to solve their problems by themselves without disturbing anybody.
He even has had a bike and a phone. Some people don't even have a roof over their heads yet they don't trouble no one.

Very empathic, well done.

You don't know what I've been through to get to this point, the sleepless nights under Lagos bridges, the hustle and bustle, the dissapointment and rejections. I've been robbed, stabbed, desolated.. still I try to get my shit right only for the fucking Nigeria police to spit in my face.. with their incessant and endless extortion tactics.. now here you are urging me down deeper into the trenches I've struggled to crawl out from.. and you're not even nice about it. Bleep you!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wujio:
That is a terrible idea.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hello why didn't you try to get a video or something, you should also try to explain it to them that there is no visible "one way" sign there
Get a video with your android phone or something, create a scene but still be stating it "there's no one way sign here sir"
A policeman should does not have the right to slap you no matter your offense, get your evidence and expose them.
Ok fine tomorrow go to their station with someone and demand a Government official account to pay the money into, you will see they will begin to stammer, they only want to extort you and that is criminal if you don't know.
Call into brila fm 88.9 tomorrow morning at past 8.30am on the program called "outside the arena" and complain u will receive help.

They only want to extort you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by FRANCISTOWN: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Joystic:

Very empathic, well done.

You don't know what I've been through to get to this point, the sleepless nights under Lagos bridges, the hustle and bustle, the dissapointment and rejections. I've been robbed, stabbed, desolated.. still I try to get my shit right only for the fucking Nigeria police to spit in my face.. with their incessant and endless extortion tactics.. now here you are urging me down deeper into the trenches I've struggled to crawl out from.. and you're not even nice about it. Bleep you!

Something must be wrong with you.
You've been robbed, stabbed and desolated, and so? You managed to crawl out ' the trenches but some people died in that trenches, some are still in that trenches.

Since you came out of the trenches the first time, won't you come out of it again and again by yourself or did you beg your way out of the trenches?

Your excuse is that you can't sell your phone 'cause you get jobs thru it? I don't get it. Is your bike some kind of Uber?
Why can't you sell your phone and get a less expensive phone with no internet connections.

At least your customers will still get to call you.
I think the cheapest subscription now is about #2000. You can also add the money you'll use for the next subscription.

People have sold their mattresses just to afford their rents instead of begging around.
When a man begs his way out of a situation, he goes back to begging when the next situation arises. That's how beggars are made.

Like I said. Beggars always have this sense of entitlement mentality, like anyone's generation is owing their generation and they feel like it is theirs to reap the debt.
The moment you turn them down, you'll begin to see their true colours.
You have both hands and legs. Go to trade fare , Ikeja, Yaba, Olorunsogo, new garage and help people commute their goods.
Also, since you had no problem begging online. You should meet a few friends and acquaintances.

A man should not beg
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by FRANCISTOWN: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Hello why didn't you try to get a video or something, you should also try to explain it to them that there is no visible "one way" sign there
Get a video with your android phone or something, create a scene but still be stating it "there's no one way sign here sir"
A policeman should does not have the right to slap you no matter your offense, get your evidence and expose them.
Ok fine tomorrow go to their station with someone and demand a Government official account to pay the money into, you will see they will begin to stammer, they only want to extort you and that is criminal if you don't know.
Call into brila fm 88.9 tomorrow morning at past 8.30am on the program called "outside the arena" and complain u will receive help.

That's if the story was true to begin with.
Imagine a full grown man with afuonu begging online just to settle the police?

I know some Nigeria police officers can be very wicked and heartless, but who demands #50k from a motorcycle rider? No be danfo o

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Thanks a lot bros. There was actually a no U-turn sign there, but it was so hidden and covered with dirt and grass, that when they showed me, I wondered if it wasn't intentionally obscured from plain sight.

I actually got a hold of the DPOs number through Hundeyin's official page and when I called her, she let me know I should not give any officer money, but that they are right in confiscating the bike and its definitely going to alausa..for auction or crushing.

Now I really regret doing that because I may have made the situation worse. I really appreciate your advice, but since I'm actually at fault, it will serve me not to publicise the whole thing like that.. at least so I can get the bike back.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Anabosee(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
If like say you get 10k cash as at when them hold you, them for take am .
But if that bike reach station, wahala for you, cause many eyes don see am, so them must to chop inside.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Wujio: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

That is a terrible idea.

Indeed. Give him the money then. Is this site a bank?
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You've been robbed, stabbed and desolated, and so? You managed to crawl out ' the trenches but some people died in that trenches, some are still in that trenches.

Since you came out of the trenches the first time, won't you come out of it again and again by yourself or did you beg your way out of the trenches?

Your excuse is that you can't sell your phone 'cause you get jobs thru it? I don't get it. Is your bike some kind of Uber?
Why can't you sell your phone and get a less expensive phone with no internet connections.

I think the cheapest subscription now is about #2000. You can also add the money you'll use for the next subscription.

People have sold their mattresses just to afford their rents instead of begging around.
When a man begs his way out of a situation, he goes back to begging when the next situation arises. That's how beggars are made.

Like I said. Beggars always have this sense of entitlement mentality, like anyone's generation is owing their generation and they feel like it is theirs to reap the debt.
You have both hands and legs. Go to trade fare , Ikeja, Yaba, Olorunsogo, new garage and help people commute their goods.
Also, since you had no problem begging online. You should meet a few friends and acquaintances.

A man should not beg

It's not kind of Uber, it's actually Uber.. you can only get jobs when you're online.

Initially when I opened the thread, I just wanted to vent but still ended up soliciting, but so what? Is it not better than dying in silence..or is it because I brought it online that's your issue? Because, in real life there's no one that hasn't begged for one thing or the other, including and especially you. So do well to shame yourself first.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Anabosee:
If like say you get 10k cash as at when them hold you, them for take am .
But if that bike reach station, wahala for you, cause many eyes don see am, so them must to chop inside.

Aje, na so bros. I first tried dragging with them,
but when they overpowered me I just tried to patronize them with the 2k in my hand, omo see hot slaps that followed.. that they can even dash me 2k. Ahh, olopa!
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by K33fK0zaRt: 3:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Lataability:
Some ppl are just so foolish, if you can't help, just pretend as if you didn't see the message.
foolishness is understatement. some Nairalanders are very very daft. It's better to just ignore. Silly idiots up there. Op I don't have I would have sent you my own small quota. May God raise an helper for you
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by K33fK0zaRt: 3:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

good idea
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by K33fK0zaRt: 3:35am On Oct 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

A man should not beg
Baba take am easy. Pray make you no encounter wetin go strip you of your millions o. Things dey happen. Life happens. You would be too shocked to even react. Stay humble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Someone Likes You Romantically / Does All Prostitutes Have H.i.v? / Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.