Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly (32970 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by sylve11: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by optimusprime2(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
They finally found out how they can kick out the ones causing their wahala... grin
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by juman(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
I laugh.
Thats should be fake news.
Or at best suggestion of a racist political party.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by CoronaVirusPro: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
misreal:
They should be removing all Muslims refugees to avoid terrorism in the nearest future

Fvck you!
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Advancedman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Almiron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoqqurpFcQ?si=-s1rUAVfF4riGWyN

Would that be an idea for Austria? Once again, Central European countries are looking north, and once again the Swedes are making people sit up and take notice with a solution. The income requirements for migrants have been doubled. In plain language, this means: Anyone who earns less than 2,322 euros per month has to leave.

Great.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by 1Dray(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
MANNABBQGR!LLS:

ALL MUSLIMS you say?!
That's a dumb statement to type.
We have the good and bad ones in all religions.
We have billions of good Muslims all over the world and in our darling nation.
We have them as neighbours, clients, friends, and colleagues.
Take note of the way you use the word ALL.
Stop typing like a kid.
Grow up kiddo.
Our Kobo.

You like to quote people to sprew garbage, but you don't like being quoted or mentioned as they now place an embargo on quoting or mentioning you.

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by goodness4ever(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
How apt is this?

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by juman(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
EU leaders are confused.
They follow america heedlessly fighting in ukraine. It damage their economy.
Where are you going to get job to do to earn enough money when the economy is bad?

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by goodness4ever(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
How apt is this?

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by werisetogether(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
FitCorper:
World war 3 is more economical than physical. You will understand after African gains back her greatness championed by Nigeria. God bless Nigeria… God bless Africa

Love your optimism

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Islamisformumu: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
The law is actually aimed at lazy unproductive MUDSLIMES who contribute nothing but crime to the society.

misreal:
They should be removing all Muslims refugees to avoid terrorism in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Macdeey: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
misreal:
Senseless Talk everywhere on Nairaland. angry
This is why people are getting feed up with Nairaland nowadays angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by wittywriter: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
ednut1:
The arabs, indians, somalis etc will go to these countries as refugees or workers and then go on to create parallel communities . No intention to integrate. I support all these moves. If you go somewhere and not integrate you should be sent packing. They are indirectly telling those people that you cant sit at home collecting benefits while only the husband or wife works.
Apt.

Wittyness.

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Roger3D(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
misreal:
And allow only the Christians stay? Sweden is a secular country and they don't care about your religion. Mr Christian, you either earn that amount or go back to your Christian paradise

5 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Achor1111(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
V for vawlence
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Deport them all...!

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Gentledizzle: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
bamiro57:
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only interested send me a text on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issues

Skills you'll gain
Information security analyst
IT security analyst
Junior cybersecurity analyst
Security analyst

You still dey look for more victim to scam...

5 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by juman(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
If you can work a bit hard, you should earn more than that.
I talked to a 9ja guy about one hour ago he lamented badly. I am sure he cant get that kind of amount. Economy is weak.
But they also contributing to the economy. They are useful.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Lungdick: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kimjongun:
Lol that's more than 2 million naira monthly.

why converting?

is naira spent there??

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by francotunsco: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
I reside in Sweden and i earn 2321 euros! I hope they will consider me?

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by joyandfaith: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Almiron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoqqurpFcQ?si=-s1rUAVfF4riGWyN

Would that be an idea for Austria? Once again, Central European countries are looking north, and once again the Swedes are making people sit up and take notice with a solution. The income requirements for migrants have been doubled. In plain language, this means: Anyone who earns less than 2,322 euros per month has to leave.

Uk would soon do similar thing.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
They are mad.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by spiSeyi: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Slave masters want their slaves to work out their a*s, jakpa people will have no choice but to do any work that comes their way to maintain this status even if it costs them to eat oyinbo poo 💩 grin grin
I see other Western worlds following the Swedes' steps, jakpa is a modern-day slavery for poor countries' citizens cool

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by xihari: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
misreal:
they want to do it cause of them. Giving them haven n trying to turn d place to theirs lol religion of peace noni

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by themanderon: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
They should round up those Arabs and send them packing if not they will weep tears of blood in the near future.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by juman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
francotunsco:

You need just one more euro. grin grin grin grin
You know what, you can get it through begging.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by 3ice9ce: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
They know those they want to deport, they just don't want to say it straight.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by juman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
My guys, dont lament from morning till night.
Go and earn money.
American dream is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Lungdick: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
francotunsco:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Jollydey: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
God has been protecting muslims from the hand of. Kafr before against back biting and force allegations the way his protecting holy mosque when unbelievers want to destroy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Amazing N360m 'thunder Child' Boat Can Flip Itself Upright If It Capsizes / Living In France / Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.