Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly (32922 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Dougad: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is fake news
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Simply put, they want everyone to situp. By the way, how many Nigerians make 2,300 euros monthly, that's close to #3,000,000.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by jara: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yeah, as fake as sea and desert experiences and death penalty in Asia. A sacrificial slave at home would rather die outside.

Dougad:
This is fake news
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Kennydoc(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
sunboy:

Over 2bn people are Muslim on planet earth.

There aren't up to 2bn Muslims on earth and among the <2bn Muslims who exist, not all of them are good. So you cannot say there are billions of good Muslims.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Dougad: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
jara:
Yeah, as fake as sea and desert experiences and death penalty in Asia. A sacrificial slave at home would rather die outside.

I hate it when low iq peasants like you quote me to tell me trash.

Your type is becoming more abundant on this forum recently.

Now if you can provide a link from a reputable and official Sweden site and not a hustling youTuber, show it.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by captaininiobong(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
You mean 2million naira is rubbish in Sweden?
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Sniper101(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
post=126609693:
ALL MUSLIMS you say?!
That's a dumb statement to type.
We have the good and bad ones in all religions.
We have billions of good Muslims all over the world and in our darling nation.
We have them as neighbours, clients, friends and colleagues.
Take note of the way you use the word 'ALL'.
Stop typing like a kid.
Grow up kiddo.
Our Kobo.

Remind me again how many Muslims there is around the World.
Cos the last time i checked?
They ain't UpTo 2billion in total. yet.

And you saying you already have "billions" of good Muslim friends? Wow!
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by alfredfrddy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
The slaves must work harder to pay better taxes to their taskmasters. For the fear of coming back to see shege, they must hustle harder.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Iluvmycontr3: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kimjongun:
Lol that's more than 2 million naira monthly.

NOTE: Anywhere in the west, 60 to 70% of the said amount wl surely go for your bills that month also.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by sunboy(m): 1:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Kennydoc:

There aren't up to 2bn Muslims on earth and among the <2bn Muslims who exist, not all of them are good. So you cannot say there are billions of good Muslims.

You have a defined problem, I hope you find solution to it. ✌🏾
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by uuzba(m): 4:25am On Oct 26, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:
Simply put, they want everyone to situp. By the way, how many Nigerians make 2,300 euros monthly, that's close to #3,000,000.
Well, they don't want to encourage other migrants to come there and just manage.
Be extremely successful first. After which, you won't really feel like migrating at all in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by stanliwise(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2023
FitCorper:
World war 3 is more economical than physical. You will understand after African gains back her greatness championed by Nigeria. God bless Nigeria… God bless Africa
?? I am sure this is not a normal human being. obviously a miscreant
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Bellotelli: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2023
post=126609693:

ALL MUSLIMS you say?!
That's a dumb statement to type.
We have the good and bad ones in all religions.
We have billions of good Muslims all over the world and in our darling nation.
We have them as neighbours, clients, friends and colleagues.
Take note of the way you use the word 'ALL'.
Stop typing like a kid.
Grow up kiddo.
Our Kobo.
Na you get time to reply who grilled chicken get value pass grin
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by PHAYOL81: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2023
This surely will increase productivity which will in turn increase GDP and IGR. It will also ensure the populace they will,accomodate henceforth is one that can add growth to the economy, not those that will,add burden to it...... A nice population control
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by sulasa07(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2023
ednut1:
The arabs, indians, somalis etc will go to these countries as refugees or workers and then go on to create parallel communities . No intention to integrate. I support all these moves. If you go somewhere and not integrate you should be sent packing. They are indirectly telling those people that you cant sit at home collecting benefits while only the husband or wife works.
Sorry to ask, bit integrate in what way or to what?
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Kennydoc(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2023
sunboy:

You have a defined problem, I hope you find solution to it. ✌🏾

You actually have a comprehension problem, if you find it hard to understand the point I'm making.
Please don't quote me if understanding English grammar is hard for you.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by francotunsco: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2023
clockwisereport:

I will send you 1 euro every month to keep you above the earnings floor

That's my nigga.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by sunboy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kennydoc:

You actually have a comprehension problem, if you find it hard to understand the point I'm making.
Please don't quote me if understanding English grammar is hard for you.

You’re pretty naive and backward to think a particular religion is dominated by bad people lol… shows how common sense is pretty scarce this days.

Speaking to me about English lol very predictable lol
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dougad:

I hate it when low iq peasants like you quote me to tell me trash.

Your type is becoming more abundant on this forum recently.

Now if you can provide a link from a reputable and official Sweden site and not a hustling youTuber, show it.

https://www.government.se/government-policy/swedens-new-migration-policy/
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Dougad: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

https://www.government.se/government-policy/swedens-new-migration-policy/

Nothing in that link has anything to do with Sweden deporting migrants earning less than any amount. Will they employ stricter measures when dealing with new migrants and asylum seekers? Yes.

Are they going to deport for not earning up to a certain a certain amount? I'm still waiting for that direct link.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dougad:

Nothing in that link has anything to do with Sweden deporting migrants earning less than any amount. Will they employ stricter measures when dealing with new migrants and asylum seekers? Yes.

Are they going to deport for not earning up to a certain a certain amount? I'm still waiting for that direct link.

If you failed to read the extensive information about the revocation and refused renewal of existing working permits for existing migrants earning less than the specified 80% then that was your choice. Without a valid work permit, deportation is pretty imminent. Convincing you about a factual issue isn’t my responsibility or pleasure. Have a nice day, sir.
Re: Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly by Kennydoc(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
sunboy:

You’re pretty naive and backward to think a particular religion is dominated by bad people lol… shows how common sense is pretty scarce this days.

Speaking to me about English lol very predictable lol

Stop displaying your foolery for all to see.

Billions means multiples of one billion, the smallest of which is 2 billion. There are 1.8 billion Muslims on earth. Is 1.8 billion up to 2 billion? Does 1.8 billion in its entirety imply BILLIONS? So you can't even say there are billions of Muslims on earth, not to talk of billions of good Muslims.

You see why I said you lack comprehension? Please don't quote me again. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials / Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.