Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Does The Nigerian Law Says About Ownership Of Land - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does The Nigerian Law Says About Ownership Of Land (71 Views)

Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law, Says Ex Gov Obi / Nigerian Law School Past Questions And Answers PDF Download / The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Nigerian Law Says About Ownership Of Land by Fchristo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
I want to know if the law says that the rich can come and take a place the poor has built his house and lived for up to 65 years claiming that the poor man did not buy the land properly from the rich man's grand father if not, documents for the land purchase would have been giving to the poor man. I equally don't know how our legal system is turning into because if you don't have money to tribe them, a clear case will turn to bad on you. Please i want to know what to do on this case. Please help me to check out this matter and let's know where the poor stands in the society today. Let's try to speak out, Nigeria is becoming a home for only the rich hence our boys too are becoming yahoo boys on a daily basis thereby increasing blood shade and criminality. Together, we can stop this nonsense

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of A Watch Winder For Automatic Watch Collectors In Houston, USA / Latest Fruad In Union Bank Nig Plc / The Essential Tool: Exploring The Role Of Shears In Salon Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.