Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th (5370 Views)

David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu / Mike Ozekhome: Why Supreme Court Judgment On Imo Can't Be Reviewed / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by hammerFC: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
motymop:

Both of these people you mentioned have done enough work to divide people and put fuel into the already made fire.

THEY ARE PART OF THE BEST OF THE BEST THAT YORUBA HAVE AMONGST THEM.

WHEN THEY SPEAK, YOU KNOW THEY ARE ABOVE AVERAGE, NOT TOUTS/AGBEROS LIKE MC OLUOMO.

A COUNTRY THAT WILL PROGRESS, LIKE UK OR USA NEED SUCH YOUNG MEN.

THEY CARRY GREAT VISION.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by motymop: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:

THEY ARE PART OF THE BEST OF THE BEST THAT YORUBA HAVE AMONGST THEM.

WHEN THEY SPEAK, YOU KNOW THEY ARE ABOVE AVERAGE, NOT TOUTS/AGBEROS LIKE MC OLUOMO.

A COUNTRY THAT WILL PROGRESS, LIKE UK OR USA NEED SUCH YOUNG MEN.

THEY CARRY GREAT VISION.

They are actually online touts, they spend most of their time misinforming the people and spreading lies

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by hammerFC: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
motymop:

They are actually online touts, they spend most of their time misinforming the people and spreading lies

AND WHAT DO WE CALL YOU?

THOSE ARE TWO INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED MEDIA PERSONNALITIES.

WHAT DO WE CALL U?

SOON NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE, AND U WILL BE STUCK WITH MC OLUOMO, AYE AND AIYE ETC.

SEEMS THAT IS WHAT YOU DESERVE, I JUST KNOW WE WILL BE LEAVING SOME GOOD PEOPLE BEHIND OVER THERE.

THE LIKES OF SUNDA IGBOHO AND PA ADEBANJO.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by hammerFC: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
OR DO U THINK, U CAN CONTAIN WHAT IS BUILDING UP?

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AROUND THE WORLD, NOBODY IS SMILING, IF THE SUPREME COURT UPHOLD ILLEGALITY, IT MEANS THE FEDERATION HAVE BEEN DISBANDED.

TINUBU IS JUST PRESIDENT OF TOUTS, ILLITERATE, BIGGOTS AND RELIGIOUS FANATICS.

U DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO COME AND HOLD THE IGBO MAN FROM EXIT TO BIAFRA.

AS U DONT WANT NIGERIA, TO YOUR TENT O ISRAEL.

NA UNA SCATTER AM.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by phyllumtopilla: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1717130336914608158

I am beginning to see you cir tge self-serving person you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Burob: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
ganisucks:
The Jagaban Slayer. In due time, songs will be sang in his name.
Real Agbadorian, Slayer way they seek asylum for Ghana?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Burob: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, Supreme Court heard the case just a day before yesterday but will deliver judgement tomorrow. Who dey pursue them?
When no evidence was tendered before the Supreme Court, what are they waiting for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by omenka(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Between this guy and the very dark black man, I have no idea who's more dillusional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by CJStarz: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pls someone should tell me. Is David Hundeyin a Yoruba guy?
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Judgementa1: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
dealslip:
Now I am convinced that David Hundeyin may actually have mental health challenges. This is borderline mental illness.

Hundeyin is displaying typical EGUN behavior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Proudlyomonna: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
Evn Atiku is tired of you

Lolll shut up jareh, just call him Igbo grin grin
Uno to an urchin like you anyone who doesn't like our criminal drug lord presidio is Igbo grin

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by BreconHills(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:
The way Supreme Court is rushing to deliver judgement is truly suspicious.

Nigeria is going to the dogs if our institutions fail to stand firm

I would have thought LP and PDP want judgement delivered quickly?

I like how they are always setting up the next fantasy from within the current fantasy. Always keep its supporters in the levelling up loop. Trying and failing = virtue.

Pure genius. Gamification of irrationality at its best.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Wallade(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
ganisucks:

This David Hundeyin is very silly. Is he trying to influence the Supreme Court or the judges decision.

Who is he to certify someone to be a criminal?

His statement wrecks of pride and arrogance - it is about him and his stupid work.

Is this the character that we should applaud?

Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Wallade(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:
OR DO U THINK, U CAN CONTAIN WHAT IS BUILDING UP?

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AROUND THE WORLD, NOBODY IS SMILING, IF THE SUPREME COURT UPHOLD ILLEGALITY, IT MEANS THE FEDERATION HAVE BEEN DISBANDED.

TINUBU IS JUST PRESIDENT OF TOUTS, ILLITERATE, BIGGOTS AND RELIGIOUS FANATICS.

U DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO COME AND HOLD THE IGBO MAN FROM EXIT TO BIAFRA.

AS U DONT WANT NIGERIA, TO YOUR TENT O ISRAEL.

NA UNA SCATTER AM.

Who has been holding you before? Declare your Biafra legitimately and leave already. Can't your igbo senators and legislator move for Biafra in the National Assembly? Did you guys not vote them to represent you? We can't wait to see you leave.

Nobody is keeping you in Nigeria by force. Just leave and stop constituting nuisance to other Nigerians who appreciate Nigeria.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by hammerFC: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wallade:

Who has been holding you before, declare your Biafra legitimately and leave already. We can't wait to see you leave.

Nonsense.

NONSENSE TO U.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Omoboricash(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Well. I can't. I am an engineer not a journalist. He can't do 1/20 of what I do as well. 🤷🏾‍♂️
What a nice reply. Some people are just dumbed. Well, they are have been brainwhashed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by MissRitaEzinne: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
I don’t take him serious anyway
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by kellybently(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, Supreme Court heard the case just a day before yesterday but will deliver judgement tomorrow. Who dey pursue them?

So you don't like it that way, you prefera a prolong judgement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by dinachi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Why is the Supreme Court giving Judgment tomorrow?
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by 2BabaNairaland: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Are referring to Tinubu?

Modified*
HARD FACTS ABOUT BOLA AHMED TINUBU FOR THE SUPREME COURT

1.) Bola Ahmed Tinubu was actually born as Amoda Ogunlere in a Village called Iragbiji, in Osun State. He grew up as a street boy in Ibadan and shuttles in and out of Lagos.

2.) He engaged in identity theft and adopted Bola A. Tinubu, the name of his female identity theft victim, as his new name.

3.) He got hold of his victim’s Cambridge GCE A’Level certificate through her family member and travelled to the USA with the stolen identity.

4.)The Cambridge GCE A’Level examination in Tinubu’s possession used to be called “IJMB”. It was designed deliberately by the British mainly for northern students who were finding the regular GCE A’Level examinations too difficult. Southerners write the regular GCE A’Level examinations conducted by WAEC.

5.) Armed with the A’Level result, Tinubu sought admission into Richard Dailey College (also known as South West College, in Chicago, USA).

6.) His admission required him to present his O’Level result but because he did not have his identity theft victim’s O’Level results, he created the imaginary Government College, Lagos as the school that he attended and sat for his O’Level exams in 1970. The school was actually established in 1973.

7.) Tinubu was nonetheless admitted into the Richard Dailey College because the American Education System operates on the basis of Cumulative Credit Hours, which means you can be admitted into a College and continue to write other related subjects to correct your entry qualification deficiency before graduation.

8.) Tinubu later transferred from Richard Dailey College to CSU. Based on the documents released by the CSU, it is only the Admission Letter (Exhibit CSU 0020) and the Students Registration Letter (Exhibit CSU 0025) that referred to him as “Mr. Tinubu”. In both letters, the “Mr. Tinubu” phrase and his residential address were superimposed on the letters, with obvious differences in words placement and alignment, character and fonts, and alphabet size. In one of the letters, his name and address were even handwritten.

9.) While it is true that Tinubu attended the CSU, he did not graduate because the CSU informed him in June 1979 that he cannot graduate without passing 3 outstanding mandatory courses - Math 101 & 104; and ENG 222 (Exhibit CSU 0026). Also, there is no transcript evidence from CSU to confirm or show that Tinubu passed these 3 courses. The Transcript showed that Tinubu failed these courses. That is why he didn’t graduate and that is why CSU never graduated him or gave him a graduation certificate. He did not Graduate because he never took his “Carry Over” courses.

CSU further confirms they never issued Tinubu any Certificate and did not give him the certificate he submitted to INEC.

10.) His failure to graduate from CSU was what motivated him to print his own “oluwole” (Fake) Diploma that he submitted to INEC. The question is- why would anyone submit a forged diploma to INEC when he or she can get the genuine version within 24 hours of requesting for it from CSU. And up until today, he still has not requested for the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE from CSU but has continued to use the fake one which CSU stated did not come from them.

11.) Also, the supposed Classmate of Tinubu that claimed Tinubu contested with him for the presidency of the CSU Accounting Students Association clearly protected himself under oath by limiting his deposition to Tinubu’s ATTENDANCE at CSU, avoiding any mention of GRADUATION. He surely knows the implication of lying on oath, so he refused to speak on Graduation.

12.) The above revelations are the reasons why Tinubu has been juggling his academic records in a bid to hide the identity theft and his non-graduation.

*COPIED*

ganisucks:

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

In 2019, they delivered judgement same day. Why not make your research? Must Hundeyin think for you guys? Ain't you an adult with hairy balls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Spandau: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
ganisucks:

This dingbat is suffering from the Dele Giwa complex.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by wonlasewonimi: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Are you guys saying Tinubu is not a rogue?
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Spandau: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Are referring to Tinubu?

Modified*
HARD FACTS ABOUT BOLA AHMED TINUBU FOR THE SUPREME COURT

1.) Bola Ahmed Tinubu was actually born as Amoda Ogunlere in a Village called Iragbiji, in Osun State. He grew up as a street boy in Ibadan and shuttles in and out of Lagos.

2.) He engaged in identity theft and adopted Bola A. Tinubu, the name of his female identity theft victim, as his new name.

3.) He got hold of his victim’s Cambridge GCE A’Level certificate through her family member and travelled to the USA with the stolen identity.

4.)The Cambridge GCE A’Level examination in Tinubu’s possession used to be called “IJMB”. It was designed deliberately by the British mainly for northern students who were finding the regular GCE A’Level examinations too difficult. Southerners write the regular GCE A’Level examinations conducted by WAEC.

5.) Armed with the A’Level result, Tinubu sought admission into Richard Dailey College (also known as South West College, in Chicago, USA).

6.) His admission required him to present his O’Level result but because he did not have his identity theft victim’s O’Level results, he created the imaginary Government College, Lagos as the school that he attended and sat for his O’Level exams in 1970. The school was actually established in 1973.

7.) Tinubu was nonetheless admitted into the Richard Dailey College because the American Education System operates on the basis of Cumulative Credit Hours, which means you can be admitted into a College and continue to write other related subjects to correct your entry qualification deficiency before graduation.

8.) Tinubu later transferred from Richard Dailey College to CSU. Based on the documents released by the CSU, it is only the Admission Letter (Exhibit CSU 0020) and the Students Registration Letter (Exhibit CSU 0025) that referred to him as “Mr. Tinubu”. In both letters, the “Mr. Tinubu” phrase and his residential address were superimposed on the letters, with obvious differences in words placement and alignment, character and fonts, and alphabet size. In one of the letters, his name and address were even handwritten.

9.) While it is true that Tinubu attended the CSU, he did not graduate because the CSU informed him in June 1979 that he cannot graduate without passing 3 outstanding mandatory courses - Math 101 & 104; and ENG 222 (Exhibit CSU 0026). Also, there is no transcript evidence from CSU to confirm or show that Tinubu passed these 3 courses. The Transcript showed that Tinubu failed these courses. That is why he didn’t graduate and that is why CSU never graduated him or gave him a graduation certificate. He did not Graduate because he never took his “Carry Over” courses.

CSU further confirms they never issued Tinubu any Certificate and did not give him the certificate he submitted to INEC.

10.) His failure to graduate from CSU was what motivated him to print his own “oluwole” (Fake) Diploma that he submitted to INEC. The question is- why would anyone submit a forged diploma to INEC when he or she can get the genuine version within 24 hours of requesting for it from CSU. And up until today, he still has not requested for the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE from CSU but has continued to use the fake one which CSU stated did not come from them.

11.) Also, the supposed Classmate of Tinubu that claimed Tinubu contested with him for the presidency of the CSU Accounting Students Association clearly protected himself under oath by limiting his deposition to Tinubu’s ATTENDANCE at CSU, avoiding any mention of GRADUATION. He surely knows the implication of lying on oath, so he refused to speak on Graduation.

12.) The above revelations are the reasons why Tinubu has been juggling his academic records in a bid to hide the identity theft and his non-graduation.

*COPIED*

Why do you like wallowing in delusion bayi? Are you people for real? Same way you claimed Buhari had died and has been replaced by one Jubril from Niger. Dem take impossible lies swear for all of una?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Globad(f): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:
The way Supreme Court is rushing to deliver judgement is truly suspicious.

Nigeria is going to the dogs if our institutions fail to stand firm

How many days should they have taken?

Don't forget that they're bound to obey the electoral act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by 2BabaNairaland: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Delusion bawo?

Spandau:

Why do you like wallowing in delusion bayi? Are you people for real? Same way you claimed Buhari had died and has been replaced by one Jubril from Niger. Dem take impossible lies swear for all of una?
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Cjizzy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
David suffers from an over esimated sense of self-worth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by PaganTerrorist: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Afonjas are not happy about one of their own betraying them
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Orinechi: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
ganisucks:
The Jagaban Slayer. In due time, songs will be sang in his name.
When the table turn like Reno, hope u will still sing the same song?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by famology(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

That judgement could have been delivered on Monday. The appeal is empty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Orinechi: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

You can't do one-tenth of what that guy is doing
What is he doing. For me he is just after the head of the Obedients.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by famology(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ignorance is truly a disease. Even if the FBI releases any documents today, it won't affect the decision of the supreme court. It's not even admissible at this point same for the Chicago registrar deposition. It's just a wild goose chase.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police National Emergency Number To Be 419 / Africa's Most Entrepreneurial Ethnic Groups / Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.