Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th (5369 Views)

David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu / Mike Ozekhome: Why Supreme Court Judgment On Imo Can't Be Reviewed / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Bobloco: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, Supreme Court heard the case just a day before yesterday but will deliver judgement tomorrow. Who dey pursue them?

The facts, the truth is pursuing them
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Dodada: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kai, David really takes EBOWS for fools. If not, how did he know they would believe this? It means you never lose money when you bet on the ignorance of pakiEasternis.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by OkCornel(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
BreconHills:

I would have thought LP and PDP want judgement delivered quickly?

I like how they are always setting up the next fantasy from within the current fantasy. Always keep its supporters in the levelling up loop. Trying and failing = virtue.

Pure genius. Gamification of irrationality at its best.

Nigeria has been gamed since independence.

People love their illusions so bad
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Whois(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
God no go shame us

hammerFC:
FOR EVERY RELIGIOUS AND TRIBALISTIC YORUBA RETARD, YOU HAVE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF DEEPLY REFLECTIVE, LOGICAL AND RATIONALLY GROUNDED YORUBA, WITH CONSCIENCE.

THIS I HAVE SEEN, BUT THE BAD AND EVIL ONES ARE THE LOUDEST.

REGARDLESS OF OUR DIFFERNCES AND INSULTS, I CAN HOLD MY HAND UP AND SAY I DONT HATE THE YORUBAS.

I CANT SAY SAME FOR FULANI.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Mjshexy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:
MA LOVE FOR YORUBA CAN NEVER DIE BECAUSE OF THE VOICES OF REASON THAT EMANATE FROM THAT REGION.

IT WOULD BE TRAGIC TO LEAVE THEM BEHIND.

@ MJSHEXY
Thank you.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by RPG2020(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, Supreme Court heard the case just a day before yesterday but will deliver judgement tomorrow. Who dey pursue them?

Na David goliath grin
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Algrin: 2:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Mandate2023:

Delusional mumu 😂😂😂😂

When u lose election u wait for another election season, typing rubbish bcoz of election loss is gullible
Na post-election loss trauma dey cause that kain thing 😆
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Algrin: 2:25am On Oct 26, 2023
seunmsg:
David Odensin the attention seeker who keeps losing everywhere. The fraud who was thrown out of the UK and will soon be thrown out of Ghana.

I don't blame him sha. I blame the badly damaged Obi and Atiku supporters who hang on to every senseless conjecture of the fraud simply because they need an opium that can keep them hoping that somehow, Obi or Atiku will become president before 2027. The inability of some of these anti democratic elements to accept the outcome of an election that has been won and lost already is why David is messing up with their brains with senseless conjectures like this.

Funny enough, these are the same set of people that wanted judgement so fast after the election result was announced. They even campaigned for the Supreme court to rule on the matter before May 29. When PEPC gave judgement in September, they accused the court of trying to prolong the Supreme court judgement by not wanting to release the certified copy of the judgement just a day after the judgement was delivered. All of a sudden, they no longer want judgement. They want the Supreme Court to wait till they can get evidence of wrongdoing that is not anywhere before judgement can be given. Even if it is for a year. That is how senseless obidients are.
Very confused lots. Little wonder they're predisposed to creating fake scenarios in their heads and then start celebrating 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Mbanda(m): 2:49am On Oct 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
He is the "god" of the obidients grin

So is rino omockery to you grin grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by kayusely70(m): 4:28am On Oct 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Would you have preferred that the court wait till January, 2027, like in the case of President Buhari vs Mr Ambrose Owuru of Hope Democratic Party at the high court?

If takes too long, na una go complain. Now that it's short, na una still dey complain.

Supreme court has always been fast with election cases. Don't be deceived by David Hyundai conspiracy.
He can only receive the ignorant followers!
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Oju4190: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2023
i already know the judgement no need to waste my time
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by IgOga(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2023
grin grin grin

I nor blame you David grin

Na only you get dual citizenship...one Nigerian the other refugee grin

Only you say Tinubu nor attend Chicago State University.....only you come later say e attend but the certificate nor pure grin

Only you see public notice issued by our Supreme Court con tell your magas say supreme dey fear you grin

Only you nor know wetin dey the FBI files but still know say whatever dey there nor go favour Tinubu grin

Meanwhile between you and Tinubu.....Oxford University officially called you, Mr David Hundeyin, a fraud, sexist, fake journalist.....Meanwhile CSU affirm that the current President of Nigeria, Mr Tinubu is thesame one that attended and graduated from CSU.

Southwest college wey you say na female Tinubu attend has Mr Bola Tinubu, governor of Lagos state 1999-2007 on their alumni page

One thing you do well be say your mumudients will believe whatever lie you feed them grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by samunaka: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1717130336914608158

Foolish man, you ran away to Ghana and be spying nonsense, the other day it was because of you that ECOWAS did not invade Niger, it is because of you that the Ghanian President visited Nigeria to present a lecture, and today it is because of you that the supreme court brought forward it's judgment, who do you think you are
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by ba7man(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
ganisucks:
The Jagaban Slayer. In due time, songs will be sang in his name.
You're so right.

Biko nwanne otu nnegi, David Hundeyin
Biko nne otu nnegi, David Hundeyin
Bia Bia nyem nyem brain brain, David Hubdeyin
Bia wero chere were brain brain, David Hundeyin ....
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Jonjam269: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
This guy is really catching out from deluded obidots. Like David, like Obidots, those who believed Buhari was cloned or sitting at home every Monday will get them Biafra should not be taken seriously. They are all losers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betta Edu: FG Committed To Transparency, Accountability - Mohammed Idris / Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State / Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.