Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) (49937 Views)

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Olayode Juliana, Brother And Parents - Mother & Father (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by adesegun121(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Seen
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by waice6571: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Good night IMOLE,.... curse upon the day you met Naira Marley and his crew.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
I will also die so that the whole world and my family members can be running up and down like this for me too!

Am jealous of Mohbad, I want to be loved like this too, since nobody wants to run around for me and listen to me now, I will die so that my people and friends can feel pain and help me!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Nex12: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
I will never die without Jesus in Jesus name Amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Expanse2020(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Mohbad's mother or whatever she calls herself does not deserve all these attentions she's getting;a failure who should be ashamed of herself ! It was so convenient for her to abandon that boy at such a tender age but today,she wants to be seen as Mohbad's mother,idiot,reaping where she did not sow ! If anyone should be helped in that family,it is that poor father ! I hate that woman !
Na the matter dey vex I'm Paley he de pain say the boy wey I send school, wey spend on him he come reach time to deliver back he come dey give her mother, wife and mother in-law.
Men should be wise oo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by globalresource: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chetas81:
CAN IT BE TRUE THAT ILERI WIFE KILLED ILERI AKA MOHBAD

Stop it
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Pharaohny: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Make them shaa no pin the death on one innocent person
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Afonja007: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
You guys should stop forcing us to follow mohbad court case, if mohbad is from another tribe none of you will care ,Ibu solicited for financial help from well-meaning Nigerians agbodorians started abusing him on sick bed yet everyday mohbad this mohbad that ,rip to mohbad you guys should let the young man rest
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Trustedpronet: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
phemmyfour:
Ki lo n fo loke

Eye lon fo loke
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Teeklef(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sholaco:
Are they now a celebrity on top of the death of Mohammed
Anobi ni😂
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Tayorshd87: 2:19am On Oct 26, 2023
ShangTsung000:
Na Java phone dem use snap these pictures?
Nawao.

I dey tell u because nothing show for that pix
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Makinaki: 4:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Afonja007:
You guys should stop forcing us to follow mohbad court case, if mohbad is from another tribe none of you will care ,Ibu solicited for financial help from well-meaning Nigerians agbodorians started abusing him on sick bed yet everyday mohbad this mohbad that ,rip to mohbad you guys should let the young man rest

You get problem o, so ti gbo?
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by otipoju(m): 5:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Sarachy:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

You have been posting this exact message under different monikers for the last 4 years.

You are the most useless piece of sheet that this planet has produced. Your parents must be shaking their head in regret for birthing a thing like you.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Giftedhand47(m): 5:39am On Oct 26, 2023
otipoju:

otipoju post=126617075:

You have been posting this exact message under different monikers for the last 4 years.

You are the most useless piece of sheet that this planet has produced. Your parents must be shaking their head in regret for birthing a thing like you.

This guy lacks content
Same story and you think people are not wise... Instead mk you go do yahoo you dey do one local scam that have cast tale tale
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by RushManni: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I will also die so that the whole world and my family members can be running up and down like this for me too!

Am jealous of Mohbad, I want to be loved like this too, since nobody wants to run around for me and listen to me now, I will die so that my people and friends can feel pain and help me!!!

Lol .....
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Mekuz10: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Mohbad's mother or whatever she calls herself does not deserve all these attentions she's getting;a failure who should be ashamed of herself ! It was so convenient for her to abandon that boy at such a tender age but today,she wants to be seen as Mohbad's mother,idiot,reaping where she did not sow ! If anyone should be helped in that family,it is that poor father ! I hate that woman !
Most mother's are usually opportunists in cases like this.
The mother of the late singer is only milking the opportunity to redeem her public image. She is playing to the gallery.
Some are falling for her tactics, other aren't. I belong to the latter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2023
Goalminded1:
Most mother's are usually opportunists in cases like this.
The mother of the late singer is only milking the opportunity to redeem her public image. She is playing to the gallery.
Some are falling for her tactics, other aren't. I belong to the latter.

Absolutely, you're right !
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by membranus: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:
Olorun ma je ka rogun ejo

...ko nsadura lawyer.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by membranus: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Afonja007:

Yet na your so called "agbado-man" paid all his hospital bills for him (Saraki)

Wetin you and your Obidients come do for Ibu?

See your shame for market.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by sweetkev(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Please don't. You are loved but you just don't know.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by VULCAN(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Scammer.

It's well over one year since you began this scam.

I pity the newbies that fall for you

Kessylite:
Hopefully justice will be served
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Chetas81(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2023
globalresource:

Stop it
the society you live make you say so ( nothing like stop it, but here in Nigeria anything everything possible, the citizen of advanced nation have limit on how they do things
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Chukwunonso1: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Exceed15:
Who are they taking to court?

That's the question. What's happening in the court?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by PaulH07: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Makunahatata:
Rip Mohbad... Laslas nobody kill am, na just medical negligence. 😒

Nursical negligence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.