Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct (17416 Views)

Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC / Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN / President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Evergreen4(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Election can never be free and fair until the president stops appointing INEC chairman and State RECs.

He who pays the Piper dictates the tune. You can't bite the finger that feeds you or else you will go hungry. INEC chairman must work for whoever appoints him/her.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Reference(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
This ought to be brought to an end in the near future.
Power is far too centralised with the deck firmly stacked in favour of the President.
If INEC as an institution has evolved into a proper unbiased umpire few will bother about how its operatives are hired.
But it simply hasn't inspired confidence.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by tellsblinks(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
My 18 yrs old nephew just made me the proudest uncle in the whole world..

He refused to follow my mother to church
He finished my mom up and down.
My mum is a church addict yeah.. we love her but when it comes to church matter. We move

I usually taunt my mother with Tinubu jokes
Because she was heavily fasting and praying for tinubu not to win..
She will literally stay in church for days doing prayer warrior for peter obi to win grin grin grin

I'm extremely glad that my younger siblings have started seeing that Religion is SCAM.
Something that took me my mid twenties to realize. These young kids have already understood that church is scam..

There is hope for the next generation!!

I know you have the power to do anything. But please dont influence your younger ones.

God is real!!!

4 Likes

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Kingzjayzee: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:
Tinubu!

Person wey sabi.
complete am. Person wey sabi forge cert grin
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by ruggedtimi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yahaya bello?
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by AskNgige2: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
abuhlawal:
Alhaji Yahaya Bello
Not yeye Bello. The one whose achievement in 8 Years is not up to 8 pages.

Lolz
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Ingriid(f): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
My 18 yrs old nephew just made me the proudest uncle in the whole world..

He refused to follow my mother to church
He finished my mom up and down.
My mum is a church addict yeah.. we love her but when it comes to church matter. We move

I usually taunt my mother with Tinubu jokes
Because she was heavily fasting and praying for tinubu not to win..
She will literally stay in church for days doing prayer warrior for peter obi to win grin grin grin

I'm extremely glad that my younger siblings have started seeing that Religion is SCAM.
Something that took me my mid twenties to realize. These young kids have already understood that church is scam..

There is hope for the next generation!!

It's ok if church is a scam to you but to some of us , it's not. We may not be all righteous but that very church and doing the things of God has helped us not to go astray.

Stay well brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Khyrvxjzy: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Djele:
Tinubu will be sacked tomorrow. Bet with your life

drop your address
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by CEOwatazs: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
This werey is just appointing his criminal colleagues just to settle them

He no send wether the country will move forward or not

This same mad man was busy signing bills into law in his first week and his miscreants no let us hear word. They were busy singing his praises that he has kicked the ground running all to no avail

Crippled bed wetting Chicago mist wanted certificate forger and cocaine crooner

I wish to taste the salt the amount if salt contained in your tears.

You'll wail and die.

Supreme court will tomorrow reconfirmed his victory, I'll like to see more tears.

When you're done go to either agulu or jimaeta and rot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by sparko1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Savedday2:
How can the president just appoint resident commissioners? That is a sure way for padi-padi election

You say it like this is new, no it isn't, the president have been the one appointing inec Rec from the start.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by clockwisereport: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
This country is not serious.

How can a president be appointing RECs?

How can you appoint the judge who will be in charge of your own case?

Who wrote that yeye law?

Imagine appointing Wike's SA as INEC REC
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Alliswell248: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
This country is not serious.

How can a president be appointing RECs?

How can you appoint the judge who will be in charge of your own case?

Who wrote that yeye law?

Buhari appointed the REC for katsina, Kano, River, Anambra, Abia, plateau, and other states in the last election where Apc lost.....

Rest small.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Mosba: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu no even send any Nigerian WAILerian Baba just dey do hin things. If you like carry anger enter synagogue

1 Like

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Miracle2020: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
The constitution of this country is laughable.
Imagine Manchester united appointing the referee that will officiate all their matches.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by stuffs2002: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
Yoruba Muslims are marginalized by a yoruba muslim they voted🤣. No be who cook soup go chop am oo.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Lincton: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
President Tinubu and myself expects the new appointees to abide by the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct in the discharge of their duties
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by SoNature(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Alliswell248:

Buhari appointed the REC for katsina, Kano, River, Anambra, Abia, plateau, and other states in the last election where Apc lost.....

Rest small.

It doesn't make it right. INEC should be truly independent. National Judicial Council should be mandated to appoint former magistrates/justices as RECs and INEC chairmen who will only oversee one election cycle and step aside.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by 2BabaNairaland: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Confirmed !

hollandis:
Tinubu is a thief
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by zionstaar75: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

This same mad man was busy signing bills into law in his first week and his miscreants no let us hear word. They were busy singing his praises that he has kicked the ground running all to no avail

Crippled bed wetting Chicago most wanted certificate forger and cocaine crooner
by tomorrow it will become official that you will be miserable for the next 8yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Alliswell248: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:

It doesn't make it right. INEC should be truly independent. National Judicial Council should be mandated to appoint former magistrates/justices as RECs and INEC chairmen who will only oversee one election cycle and step aside.

Inec is independent.....you can disagree.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Primusinterpares(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Appointing his cronies everywhere
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by 2BabaNairaland: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
There are many things wrong with Nigeria, I swear.

Modified* If you are in power you can't never see it or agree with me but once you are out you see it clearly like us who are apolitical.

Just imagine President appointing RECs !

chokekachy:

https://ait.live/inec-electoral-commission-tinubu-appoints-9-resident-electoral-commissioners/?fbclid=IwAR1lbo6j42BjtN1p1imq1LWm2NAqwOlmo4LmzDrckBPU87B6ex7DSwL6S38
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Kionrae: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ironic from the stupid old man

1 Like

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by bentenny(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why would a president,loyal to a party,be bestowed with the powers to appoint RECs and expect them to be fair in the discharge of their duties?

You see why the constitution is not only lopsided but also fraudulent!
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Donald7610: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
It's constitutional for him to do, so
Wait for tomorrow judgement before cry
taylor88:

1 Like

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Larryndelaw: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

The thing pain you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Cocolatti(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
...and you expect INEC to be "Independent".

1 Like

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by CroXtwit: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
From the cabal of their ogboni fraternity .

Una go see shageeeee

1 Like

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by kennethesan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Circle of error, yet we want change.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by truthhurtsnaira: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
The Woman Man President ain’t doing nothing but silly “appointments” that should not ordinariness newsworthy LOL
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Dicoomoba: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Send ur credentials with your aZa to come so we can appoint you into our government,so you can verifiably confirmed that as it happens in Nigeria happened in Other countries too
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Toktee(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. / Photos From Ogun State 2019 Christmas Carol / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.