Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct (17419 Views)

Atikuโ€™s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC / Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN / President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by blabulu2000: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Since Tinubu is choosing REC on his own...make 1000x Obi Peter or Atiku Abubakar no think any of them will get 5 states in the next presidential election...

If you doubt me, wait till 2026...
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by joe1309: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
hollandis:
Tinubu is a thief
how 2morrow wan be for u after supreme court judgement
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Aomial: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:
This country is not serious.

How can a president be appointing RECs?

How can you appoint the judge who will be in charge of your own case?

Who wrote that yeye law?
as in ehn, d werey wey write the yeye law go don die sef and leave people to dey face am.

All the power of the country are under the control of a single man. In USA, the judiciary is independent and appoint their judges. So also other organs of state.

But 9ja own, president controls everything.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Benwallt(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu no send their father. They can wail to death while he keeps shunning out appointments on a daily.

Jagaban sure imbibed the notion that, "Silence is the best answer for fools"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Africankel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
clockwisereport:

Imagine appointing Wike's SA as INEC REC

Not just SA, he's his cousin. This country has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Homeboiy: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Alhaji yahaya bello๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by t2luv1: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Cregon:
I love my country!

But your country does appear not to love you back. I know that people say love is blind but partner it ain't that blind that you can't see the misery index.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Juniorangel(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Too much power attached to the presidency, the judiciary and electoral body should not have anything to do with the presidency it should be independent.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by hollandis(f): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
joe1309:
how 2morrow wan be for u after supreme court judgement

Joe igbokwe .May Nigeria happen to you.MagoMago people
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by aestake: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
APC is preparing for 2027, some clowns are still grieving and wailing about 2023 election grin.
Same market same road.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by anonymuz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tntsi:
Very few days ago I saw INEC ask the supreme court j to reject the Csu deposition made on Oath
I saw a supreme court judge ask if we should admit a deposition made under oath or we should admit the one brought by tinubu, and i was like how did we get to this? Do we understand the deadly repercussions of these desecrations on our land?
An institution that is a supposed umpire in an election boldly meddling with tinubu.

It is less than 6 months since chief tinubu criminally took over affairs.
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Chief tinubu has successfully
Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.
Destroyed Nigeria financially
Destroyed Nigeria economically
Destroyed Nigeria morally.
Destroyed Nigeria constitutionally
Destroyed Nigeria religiously
Destroyed Nigeria judically.
Destroyed Nigeria governmentally
Destroyed Nigeria institutionally.
Destroyed Nigerians reputationally...

Every aspect of our nation is dead.

Personallu I have no expectations from the supreme court .i will be deeply dazed and shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, fail to legzlize forgery and criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

Nigeria is at the tail point of destruction.
Tinubu is a cancer that must be taken away if our nation is to have hope of survival.

The desecration, rottenness, criminality and evil gang must be taken away. If not , forget about Nigeria.

you just said it all
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by StarRiderr: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yรฉyรฉ dey smell
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by jrusky(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
hollandis:
Tinubu is a thief

Thief your papa money?
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by NAC1666: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by bekpo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
This werey is just appointing his criminal colleagues just to settle them

He no send wether the country will move forward or not

This same mad man was busy signing bills into law in his first week and his miscreants no let us hear word. They were busy singing his praises that he has kicked the ground running all to no avail

Crippled bed wetting Chicago most wanted certificate forger and cocaine crooner

If this thing pain u too much, find d nearest transformationer close to u n hug Obi supporters Ochin.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Coolgent(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Madness to whoever rig any election in order to favour APC or its associate
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by EmekaBlue(m): 4:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria is an unfortunate country with leaders
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Oscarchims: 4:55am On Oct 26, 2023
Anugbum onuoha is a well know wike supporter...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
This country na cruise... Wike is on top of his game
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by blueAgent(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Very few days ago I saw INEC ask the supreme court j to reject the Csu deposition made on Oath
I saw a supreme court judge ask if we should admit a deposition made under oath or we should admit the one brought by tinubu, and i was like how did we get to this? Do we understand the deadly repercussions of these desecrations on our land?
An institution that is a supposed umpire in an election boldly meddling with tinubu.

It is less than 6 months since chief tinubu criminally took over affairs.
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Chief tinubu has successfully
Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.
Destroyed Nigeria financially
Destroyed Nigeria economically
Destroyed Nigeria morally.
Destroyed Nigeria constitutionally
Destroyed Nigeria religiously
Destroyed Nigeria judically.
Destroyed Nigeria governmentally
Destroyed Nigeria institutionally.
Destroyed Nigerians reputationally...

Every aspect of our nation is dead.

Personallu I have no expectations from the supreme court .i will be deeply dazed and shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, fail to legzlize forgery and criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

Nigeria is at the tail point of destruction.
Tinubu is a cancer that must be taken away if our nation is to have hope of survival.

The desecration, rottenness, criminality and evil gang must be taken away. If not , forget about Nigeria.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by blueAgent(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
My 18 yrs old nephew just made me the proudest uncle in the whole world..

He refused to follow my mother to church
He finished my mom up and down.
My mum is a church addict yeah.. we love her but when it comes to church matter. We move

I usually taunt my mother with Tinubu jokes
Because she was heavily fasting and praying for tinubu not to win..
She will literally stay in church for days doing prayer warrior for peter obi to win grin grin grin

I'm extremely glad that my younger siblings have started seeing that Religion is SCAM.
Something that took me my mid twenties to realize. These young kids have already understood that church is scam..

There is hope for the next generation!!
I see a generation of doers not prayers!!
I see a generation building Tech houses, silicon valley instead of building churches everywhere.

There is truly HOPE for this new generation smiley

Hmm!!! Are they ppl still naive and densed like this clown I quoted?

No sense or logic.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by blueAgent(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
shinealight:

Just carry on blowing from your anus till it gets you into deep trouble! undecided undecided

Is he and his supporters not a thieves? cool
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by blueAgent(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria is an unfortunate country with leaders

Na lie.
Nigeria is unfortunate with leaders and followers.

Afterall they have supporters, among the followers.

blacks are inherently stupid,Low Iqed. That's while they can only create 3rd World countries.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by blueAgent(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Aomial:
as in ehn, d werey wey write the yeye law go don die sef and leave people to dey face am.

All the power of the country are under the control of a single man. In USA, the judiciary is independent and appoint their judges. So also other organs of state.

But 9ja own, president controls everything.

It has never been about inadequacy of our law, but its implementation, you can imagine where supreme Court violates the law, due to favourism.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by blueAgent(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
CEOwatazs:

I wish to taste the salt the amount if salt contained in your tears.

You'll wail and die.

Supreme court will tomorrow reconfirmed his victory, I'll like to see more tears.

When you're done go to either agulu or jimaeta and rot

MUMU.

E pain you die.

You still hold power, but they panic, cry pass ppl way no dey power.
No be JuJu be that? grin

Clown.
Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by EmekaBlue(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2023
blueAgent:

Na lie.
Nigeria is unfortunate with leaders and followers.

Afterall they have supporters, among the followers.

blacks are inherently stupid,Low Iqed. That's while they can only create 3rd World countries.
Boss u r right abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by Iamanoited: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2023
TINUBU IS A GENIUS.
PROF MAHMOOD IS A SUPER GENIUS.
GOD BLESS THEM BOTH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jarvis Johnson, US Lawmaker, Calls For Nnamdi Kanuโ€™s Release / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days / 35 APC Senator-elect Endorse Saraki Senate President Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.