Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments (40484 Views)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram / Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Shimbo96(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Iceberg3:

Okpia dotua weni..the Igbos value every position they occupy...it is always certain people that cried and complained about it.
Won kanwe'a,be'reteƩ,ramdi uloria?
yes igbos value their position just like EKWEREMADUšŸ˜... What the president is doing is not good but why didn't you talk when Buhari started the thread?
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Obiedun(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Arabk25:

The question you should ask yourself is that his he saying the truth or not
That is victim propaganda
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Excelll: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
flokii:
These wailers should allow the President breathe biko..
He is appointing those he considers best fit for the job.. Lagos is the most prosperous state in Nigeria as we speak, so it's very normal to see more appointments for Lagos and better by far Yorubas.
Idiot
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Bayyajidda(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The Senator is from an opposition party and he is particularly known to be supportive of the proscribed IPOB group from a part of Nigeria that has a majority that hates the President because he is not from their tribe and dominant religion in their geopolitical zone. His criticism of the President is not for altruistic reasons.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu must, as a matter of national interest, appoint competent and patriotic Nigerians who will not sabotage his government. He must learn from how PMB's government was sabotaged by the CBN Governor he inherited.

The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria mandates the President to appoint ministers from every state of the Federation, he has more than complied with that and has been appointing Nigerians from every section of the country.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Shove the free stuffs down your throat, or pass them to your starving brethren.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Excelll: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pakute:
Buhari cry don pass, it is time to cry about Jagaban. Our ipob blodas been dey cry about Jagaban since APC Primaries up till now. Dem dey cry about election loss, cry about INEC, cry about Judiciary, Senate Presidency, appointments, cry about good news, cry about bad news, cry about EVERYTHING!.
When Buhari call SE as dot in a circle, Abaribe dey happy carry Tshirt of "proudly dot nation" wear am enter National Assembly. Instead of wailing, make Abaribe wear Tshirt of "fxck appointments" to pepper Tinubu. It sucks to be a loser.
Idiot. Una never see anything. It will touch you guys real hard. Na matter of time...!
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by youngrichnigga: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Una never see something, Balablu go show una shege grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kingosytex:

He isn't wailing but speaking the facts. He isn't hungry so how can he wail?
The truth here is that Bubu set a very bad antecedent by rewarding his kinsmen with all vital positions.
If no one complained during Bubu's reign then no one should complain now.
do u know the meaning of kinsmen?? What' does abaribe mean by critical appointment?? There are more appiontment to be done... Buhari did ethnic appointment in what sense? Does abaribe thinks North is just Hausa fulani Muslim??.. there are more ethnic groups in North than South...
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by anonymuz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Were you expecting him to appoint his enemies?

Tinubu is the president and has the final decision.

The third-class citizens should go and rest.

Who is not pleased can go and hug transformer.
on are part of the problem
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by demmie1: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
I support disintegration of this contraption as because of this same appointment brouhaha. As a Yorubaman, I don't count it fair if federal appointment is lopsided and I'm not comfortable with this Tinubu appointment even though I support him, but if it serves as prelude to regionalism or better still, disintegration its accepted
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by dododawa1: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
NA OUR

TURN

AGBADO people.

Life Na turn by turn
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by loswhite(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
allcomage:
It's too bad, if I was the president, I would balance out all the appointments zonally with the bests. This will promote national cohesion and peace. It's very easy. Kingsley Muoghalu would have been a good candidate for CBN. Renowned economists to steer the economy are lacking in this and previous governments. It's just so sad that a country blessed with human and material resources is steeped in retrogression to the point of being the poverty capital of the world.
Why did they stop Buhari? They should shut up.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by rolams(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Una dey alive when Buhari start am. Make another tribe man win after Tinubu make him self favour him pipu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by StreetFight: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obiedun:
Abaribe will wail taya. An irresponsible politician of no value.

He should have connected for President nah
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by INVINCIBLECSP2: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I thought Tinubu is not your president.

Why not direct the wailing to the clown you recognise as your president.

Asari Dokubo's remarks is now their reference point. The same Asari they described as not relevant.
Very funny pipu.
Shut up and talk about Yerima who called your presidiot the worst. Why are you people always behave like cowards
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by highness25(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/10/tinubu-has-breached-federal-character-22-critical-positions-are-occupied-by-his-kinsmen-abaribe/
Wike used to do this but now that he's with them he can't say pim. Whether what APC is doing is wrong or not Wike will never speak against them. Politics for this country na wack
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Vision101(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
@MrColdsweat

The vultures are coming to attack him for saying the truth.

@me
The game has shifted. From tinubu is not fit to he can't win. To on Biafra we stand. To referendum. To stolen manhood. To certificate forger. To we hate and we don't want him. Now to looking for appointment from the same person that you bitterly hate.

Are you serious?
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by vanitybutiwanti: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
highness25:
Wike used to do this but now that he's with them he can't say pim. Whether what APC is doing is wrong or not Wike will never speak against them. Politics for this country na wack
if you were wike will you speak? Sometimes I read comments on nairaland and laugh, many of you are detached from real life, all over the world even in developed climes, politics is all about personal interest, wikes interest is protected for now and you expect him to speak?
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Gandrova: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
I am an advocate of Jagaban. But to be sincere the appointments are one sided. Unless we don't want to say the truth.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by onuman: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dodada:
I don't understand these E.b.o.w.s o! You said Tinubu is NOT president. And you're complaining about Tinubu's appointments. How can somebody who's not president make appointments? Please, make up your minds and stop confusing us with your saw dust brains.

See mouth dirty. In a country where Igbos have saw dust brain, pig can be better accepted before somebody of your stock. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by LeoDeKing: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP2:

Shut up and talk about Yerima who called your presidiot the worst. Why are you people always behave like cowards
I should shut up because I didn't appear on a thread where you finally saw your heaven?

Is that how you were brought up?
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by onuman: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
if you were wike will you speak? Sometimes I read comments on nairaland and laugh, many of you are detached from real life, all over the world even in developed climes, politics is all about personal interest, wikes interest is protected for now and you expect him to speak?
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by BabaRamota1980: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Only 22

How many positions total are there?

Abaribe supposed to be more worried with Ekweremadu getting his freedom.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by onuman: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Wike rigged presidential election in Rivers state on behalf of Tinubu. Wike got appointed minister for his ability to rig election for Tinubu. Stealing in korokoro eyes. Grab it, snatch it, run with it.
The type of country you Tinubu people are cultivating because you want to control cheap cash from crude oil and gas in the Niger delta, that country shall consume your lot first of all when the katakata bursts out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by phemray(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
allcomage:
It's too bad, if I was the president, I would balance out all the appointments zonally with the bests. This will promote national cohesion and peace. It's very easy. Kingsley Muoghalu would have been a good candidate for CBN. Renowned economists to steer the economy are lacking in this and previous governments. It's just so sad that a country blessed with human and material resources is steeped in retrogression to the point of being the poverty capital of the world.

its normal to put competent team that you know. be honest you cant just put anyhow person that didnt believed in you, it will pull u down.

can peter obi appoint a yoruba man as CBN, NNPC, Customs, ARmy and other key appointments. all those appointed are known and loyal to deliver. he trusted soludo if not that a governor. he said it during campaign at anambra.

me i want the best, a good team work not like chiamanda that will turn things upside down so that tinubu can fail.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by eagleu: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obiedun:
Abaribe will wail taya. An irresponsible politician of no value.

Are you able to say that he is not correct, or your childish thinking limits you to insults only?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) / President Buhari Broke His Ramadan Fast With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi / Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.