Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments (40508 Views)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram / Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by SonOfDSoil01: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
That's is the new style buhari brought it so his counterpart has followed suite. Share competence of nepotism I wonder why he is complaining. When it gets to igbo turn they should do the same cos what they have thought us is Nigeria is turn by turn enterprise
if it ever get to Ibos turn cheesy or I will advise you concentrate your effort on getting Biafra nation, because I think that is more realisable than the former, just an opinion though grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Cromagnon: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
DMerciful:
He is an illegitimate criminal
But he president
That's all that matters
Not nattering of an insignificant
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by DMerciful(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
For how long?
Cromagnon:

But he president
That's all that matters
Not nattering of an insignificant
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Cromagnon: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
DMerciful:
For how long?
r long as God almighty allows him or at least one term
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Iceberg3: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
dkidd:

Bodiaye

Oyese,o..odiamese.
Koyo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
if it ever get to Ibos turn cheesy or I will advise you concentrate your effort on getting Biafra nation, because I think that is more realisable than the former, just an opinion though grin

U sound lame
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by SonOfDSoil01: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

U sound lame
pained Okoro savage grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.