Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments (40480 Views)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram / Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Donphilly(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
Abaribe will wail taya. An irresponsible politician of no value.

And your people are the responsible ones abi? Saying the truth is now deemed wailing, hmmm. No wonder we are where we are.

Until nepotism is flushed out from governance, I pity this country.

Thank God we are all going through it together.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Donphilly(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The Senator is from an opposition party and he is particularly known to be supportive of the proscribed IPOB group from a part of Nigeria that has a majority that hates the President because he is not from their tribe and dominant religion in their geopolitical zone. His criticism of the President is not for altruistic reasons.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu must, as a matter of national interest, appoint competent and patriotic Nigerians who will not sabotage his government. He must learn from how PMB's government was sabotaged by the CBN Governor he inherited.

The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria mandates the President to appoint ministers from every state of the Federation, he has more than complied with that and has been appointing Nigerians from every section of the country.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

When nepotism overides common sense, then doom is inevitable.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Adabestseason(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2023
From their churches transfers,postings and placements -ethno-centrifugal dominance is prominent and so glaring,and to talk of politics,instead for people of niger delta to push for resource control-south-south slavery mentality is killing us, we are complaining of lopsided appointments that will not see the light of the day,they will create special forex windows for their kinsmen,handled over oil wells to them and what have you-na only them go school-The rich also cry.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Calimuzik: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2023
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/10/tinubu-has-breached-federal-character-22-critical-positions-are-occupied-by-his-kinsmen-abaribe/

Abaribe a senator since 2007 that's 16 years and deputy governor 4 years is the one complaining of one sided appointment
so if he believes that he is the only one qualified to be senator in his zone at the detriment of other local government in that zone then why those he not want tinubu to appoint qualified hands even if they all come from one zone in Nigeria
The major problem in Africa is not politics but Hippocracy
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by wildernessVoice: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Continuing from where PMB stopped
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Okwyjesus(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
Abaribe will wail taya. An irresponsible politician of no value.

Skewed minded people. People that see things only from tribal prism. Blinded to objectivity and praise singers to the decay caused by dividing politicians.
May God help Nigeria from dividing element masquerading as patriots.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by INVINCIBLECSP2: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I should shut up because I didn't appear on a thread where you finally saw your heaven?

Is that how you were brought up?
You see. I knew it. You guys are cowards. No wonder Muslims up north think you Yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims. If na Obi you would have commented 30 times. So pathetic.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Iceberg3: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2023
dkidd:

Obhiaba cheesy
Óno'kpia udo!!!
Otiemwen koyo..Domor o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by ivandrag0n: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2023
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/10/tinubu-has-breached-federal-character-22-critical-positions-are-occupied-by-his-kinsmen-abaribe/

This IPOB slowpoke, Abaribe did not utter a word of complaint when GOODLUCK JONATHAN LOADED HIS GOVERNMENT WITH PEOPLE FROM YHE SOUTH-EAST, DELTA & BAYELSA/RIVERS!

God punish you, idiotic IPOB/UGM TERRORIST LEADER ABARIBE!!!
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by NSK4U(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2023
The reason OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ would always remain patriots.

The very campaign they have always used to smear Igbos is what they are grossly enmeshed in
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by soullove1881(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2023
caracas:

Pls keep your mouth shut
Jonathan spread the appointments across all regions, yes Yorubas might have gotten the least appointments but the appointments was well spread across all regions. Unlike what your certificate forger is currently doing , giving 90% of appointments to his kinsmen….

"yes Yorubas might have gotten the least appointments"
See how emotional you are? Tell me how this your statement different from what I said😂

This time around, Igbos got the least appointments.

I said Jonathan started it, and you confirmed it as well, but you still went on to add emotions.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by dkidd: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Iceberg3:

Óno'kpia udo!!!
Otiemwen koyo..Domor o cheesy
Bodiaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Obiedun(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Skewed minded people. People that see things only from tribal prism. Blinded to objectivity and praise singers to the decay caused by dividing politicians.
May God help Nigeria from dividing element masquerading as patriots.
E pain am! You go wail taya.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by highness25(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
if you were wike will you speak? Sometimes I read comments on nairaland and laugh, many of you are detached from real life, all over the world even in developed climes, politics is all about personal interest, wikes interest is protected for now and you expect him to speak?
So if your father is doing the wrong thing publicly you will support him simply because he feeds you at home? Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it and right is right even if no one is doing it. I know your kind
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by vanitybutiwanti: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2023
highness25:
So if your father is doing the wrong thing publicly you will support him simply because he feeds you at home? Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it and right is right even if no one is doing it. I know your kind
what is wrong, nothing like wrong, if wike or Tinubu was your father, you'll be proud of them, you're only tallike a typically hungry, angry and poverty infested Nigerian
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by onuman: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
who cares? Tinubu is president, your feelings or opinion won't change anything. If its easy to rig , go and rig for your preferred candidate so that you can be a minister like wike

You belong to a zoo country like Wike where anyone can doctor election figures and changes the will of the people without any questions, rather the criminal gets rewarded by who becomes president after benefiting from the crime of election rigging.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by vanitybutiwanti: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
onuman:

You belong to a zoo country like Wike where anyone can doctor election figures and changes the will of the people without any questions, rather the criminal gets rewarded by who becomes president after benefiting from the crime of election rigging.
yes, go and live in your non zoo country .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Tjra: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
RedAlert08:

I hope say the appointments reach your side? Abi dem dey forbid better thing for una village? Your own job is moving from inbox to inbox begging for urgent 2k.

Cursed people.
My monthly tithe is enough to lift you and your relatives out of poverty. You poor mofo
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Elibaba1: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
ideynl1:
Watch how those Agbado miscreants gather on this thread. But they all ran away when Arewa called their master Tinubu the worst president Nigeria ever had.

Cowards are scared of northerners.

Yorubas the fear Fulanis now. Do you want them to be slaughtered?? They only time they have mouth is on igbos matter.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Cromagnon: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
allcomage:
It's too bad, if I was the president, I would balance out all the appointments zonally with the bests. This will promote national cohesion and peace. It's very easy. Kingsley Muoghalu would have been a good candidate for CBN. Renowned economists to steer the economy are lacking in this and previous governments. It's just so sad that a country blessed with human and material resources is steeped in retrogression to the point of being the poverty capital of the world.
you're not the president
When you become balance appointment and ignore the ppl that worked for you.

Is Moga in his party?
Why are the human resources so stupid to think that another man will work then they will come majestically to chop
Madness
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Cromagnon: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

He isn't wailing but speaking the facts. He isn't hungry so how can he wail?
The truth here is that Bubu set a very bad antecedent by rewarding his kinsmen with all vital positions.
If no one complained during Bubu's reign then no one should complain now.
And what did wailing change?
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Cromagnon: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dodada:
I don't understand these E.b.o.w.s o! You said Tinubu is NOT president. And you're complaining about Tinubu's appointments. How can somebody who's not president make appointments? Please, make up your minds and stop confusing us with your saw dust brains.
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta Fortruth
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu 40Bullets MasterJayJay Gangster1ms OKOATA FatimaAbubakar
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan EnemyofGod2 taylor89 hammer Odin13 Samirana360
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel Tntsi
Eriokanmi Racoon APCnaPDP illuminutty Derrickfoster1
ecnerwala Strafudeen Young03 Fahdiga Peritome
NaijaSumigan Jostoman NobleSeed Naira20 Spicycat
Darkandhandsom sirchim Illuminatiship Malory mytime24
Ofunaofu Bluntguy christejames =Penguin2 Feintline
Tntsi Mitchy49 Penguin2 Advancedpenis zombieHUNTER
Wodu89 Flick490 Feintline oonyeoma50 Gangster1ms
ronalmagic10 shortgun Mrfixitt marlow1962 Delta Oil
Jostoman EyeCumInPiece Absuchat Bigkoko Faber junketer
apache4 over dead body franchasofficia slawomir Quenncee
derecho OBIDIENTNAIJA FOOTSOLDIER2 ideynl1 christejames
Unperturbedpota DMerciful Treasure17 Berrityga Felimax Penguin2
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Cromagnon: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
ideynl1:
Watch how those Agbado miscreants gather on this thread. But they all ran away when Arewa called their master Tinubu the worst president Nigeria ever had.

Cowards are scared of northerners.
you that you're brave
How market
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by DMerciful(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu is a prehistoric forger and a confirmed drug baron.

Whether the Supreme Fraud accepts the evidence or not, he remains a certificate forger
Cromagnon:
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta Fortruth
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu 40Bullets MasterJayJay Gangster1ms OKOATA FatimaAbubakar
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan EnemyofGod2 taylor89 hammer Odin13 Samirana360
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel Tntsi
Eriokanmi Racoon APCnaPDP illuminutty Derrickfoster1
ecnerwala Strafudeen Young03 Fahdiga Peritome
NaijaSumigan Jostoman NobleSeed Naira20 Spicycat
Darkandhandsom sirchim Illuminatiship Malory mytime24
Ofunaofu Bluntguy christejames =Penguin2 Feintline
Tntsi Mitchy49 Penguin2 Advancedpenis zombieHUNTER
Wodu89 Flick490 Feintline oonyeoma50 Gangster1ms
ronalmagic10 shortgun Mrfixitt marlow1962 Delta Oil
Jostoman EyeCumInPiece Absuchat Bigkoko Faber junketer
apache4 over dead body franchasofficia slawomir Quenncee
derecho OBIDIENTNAIJA FOOTSOLDIER2 ideynl1 christejames
Unperturbedpota DMerciful Treasure17 Berrityga Felimax Penguin2
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Cromagnon: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
DMerciful:

Whether the Supreme Fraud accepts the evidence or not, he remains a certificate forger
But he president or not?
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by DMerciful(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
He is an illegitimate criminal
Cromagnon:

But he president or not?
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by Cromagnon: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
DMerciful:

Presidential powers are not forged though
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by RedAlert08(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tjra:

My monthly tithe is enough to lift you and your relatives out of poverty. You poor mofo

Everybody is a billionaire online. So, I'm not moved by your claims.

Meanwhile, do you realize you still didn't answer my question? grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by phemray(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
allcomage:

Buhari appointed those he knew and trusted as you said and now Tinubu is doing the same thing, what's the result? A collapsed economy. Eg Obasanjo appointed Soludo, Jonathan appointed Sanusi and they performed far more better than the clanish appointments of Buhari and Tinubu with zero performance.

Tinubu is just 5months old with legal battle. am 99% confidence he is not in the league of all previous presidents in terms of output, I believed you don't know him. he will perform excellently.

buhari was free of legal battle but used 1st six months without FEC approving anything.

It was not by tribe, Obasanjo appointed someone b4 soludo. Soludo was recommended so also all these new appointments are on recommendations.

Remember Jonathan apointed emefele but Buhari failed to change him despite recommendations by experts.

Moreso, Cadoso is a world bank consultant and expert so let's see how far the reforms.

Why do will feel tribes all the time??

Politics is about results, yourba do value thier names when in power.

The issue is that recommendations have to be made by loyalist in each geopolitical zones. So SE is not really in support of this govt except few and he can't just ask anyone.

Moreso which of the key appointment is bad? He gives them tagerts and follow up.

Can u see the report the tax commtee just presented 2 days ago? Fantastic capturing even people selling pure water and artisans.

First ever design website to monitor and u can report progress on all projects going on in every part of Nigeria directly. Just click on the state, local govt, ward, projects then u know if the contractor in you locality has absconded.

All this will soon be on board so that everyone will be on same page.

Gbefun joor
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by caracas: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2023
soullove1881:

"yes Yorubas might have gotten the least appointments"
See how emotional you are? Tell me how this your statement different from what I said😂

This time around, Igbos got the least appointments.

I said Jonathan started it, and you confirmed it as well, but you still went on to add emotions.
You are very dumb if you don’t understand my meaning. No Igbo expects to have majority of appointments in an Apc led government but definitely not the share it got n is currently getting.
The Yorubas got a reasonable amount of appointments during the Gej regime,even though it wasn’t the highest .
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by oxygeng: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Salewa97:
No be una talk say no be una president?

Who you wan make he appoint before?
make him limit his spending to motor pack ticket money be that, let him avoid south south oil money.
Re: Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments by soullove1881(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
caracas:

You are very dumb if you don’t understand my meaning. No Igbo expects to have majority of appointments in an Apc led government but definitely not the share it got n is currently getting.
The Yorubas got a reasonable amount of appointments during the Gej regime,even though it wasn’t the highest .

As expected, I've been waiting for the abuse! You're a git who must abuse to defend trash.
For once, I'm not surprised because you can't give what you don't have.

During JEG, Yorubas didn't get any reasonable appointments.

There are only five major political positions or appointments:
President, Vice President, Senate President, Deputy Senate President, and Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Other important roles include Chief of Staff to the President, National Chairman of the Party, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and Chief Justice of the Federation.

Can you please tell me which of these was given to a Yoruba.

I believe you now see how dumb and irrational you are?😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki & His Sister During Their Childhood Days / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.