Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares (29414 Views)

Enugu Governorship Tribunal Judgement Absurd – Labour Party Declares / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by stuffs2002: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Anyone selling handkerchief should locate anywhere there a bunch of OBIDIENTS tomorrow

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by RPG2020(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
We are outside already

Tomorrow is either Nigerian burn or returned cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Obakoolex(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin
Gbajue personified

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Enice(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
You LP guys just love heating up the polity.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by veraponpo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Delusion of grandeur of the highest order.

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Ayoola171(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by muskaila114um(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
They play

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by stuffs2002: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tntsi:
Personally I have no expectations from the supreme court .
I will be deeply dazed ,shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, justice, fail to legalize forgery, criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

If they do, then tomorrow should be declared a national public holiday that will be in the history of Nigeria.
It will be called the day Nigera was saved from the cliff of death.

How will the SC rule all of that when LP didn't ask for it

LP presented the most watery case in the history of election cases
1. They didn't tell the court how they won
2. They didn't tell the court how APC cheated
3. Instead they were asking that the court disqualify Tinubu
4. They were hammering on internal affairs of the APC presidential process
5. Even if Tinubu was disqualified, they failed to ask the court to also disqualify Atiku

12 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by HitlerWasRight: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mumu party

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Afamed: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gbajue

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by MrEverest(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
The country is already destroyed. I don't even want Peter Obi to emerge anymore. Let Tinubu bring back Nigeria to how it was or be ready to face the consequences.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Kionrae: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Goodvibes007: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
🤡🤡🤡 party.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by specialmati(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin all i want is make dollar hit 1500 before december

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Hdayo1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
🎶vivid imagination🎶

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Jonjam269: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Delusion of highest order, the way obidots hyping their messiah, one would think it's not same Obi they all condemned then for his incompetence and failure in Anambra State for 8years
Another gnashing of teeth, wailing and grunting loading...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Goodvibes007: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
LegendHero:
For more jokes, text Elupeee to 419.

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Goodvibes007: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hdayo1:
🎶vivid imagination🎶
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by stuffs2002: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
MrEverest:
The country is already destroyed. I don't even want Peter Obi to emerge anymore. Let Tinubu bring back Nigeria to how it was or be ready to face the consequences.

Hahaha...

Who cares if you wanted Obi or not

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Opanka44(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I wish I can meet Peter Obi one on one I would have loved that

I for tell Obi to withdraw from this case and let Tinubu rule till 2089

You see when you don’t expect anything from anyone you won’t be disappointed when you don’t get it because you’ve already made plans ahead to do without the person

Of all the geopolitical zones na only SE no dey too complain about this government because they were prepared ahead like they always got prepared from day one

Most of SS people too was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best hence e no dey too affect us

But you see Yorubas who taught Tinubu will stew their rice hence they kept all hope him

Na why them dey thief plantain and rice now to survive

Obi please drop this case and let Tinubu finish us

If you get money now better venture into mortuary business because it will boom before 2025

It is well with your soul.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Dittodat: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
DELUSIONAL BRAINWASHED IPOB TERRORIST PARTY IS NOW DAYDREAMING. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by ORIAYO70(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

You see when you don’t expect anything from anyone you won’t be disappointed when you don’t get it because you’ve already made plans ahead to do without the person

Of all the geopolitical zones na only SE no dey too complain about this government because they were prepared ahead like they always got prepared from day one

Most of SS people too was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best hence e no dey too affect us

But you see Yorubas who taught Tinubu will stew their rice hence they kept all hope him

If you get money now better venture into mortuary business because it will boom before 2025

No be ur fault
When u pack goat n human what do u expect.... Dey wey be criminal, robbers dey say someone dey steal to chop....

Your mumu never do u.. u think all Yoruba supported Tinubu Ozuor u be, Why he loose Osun n Lagos... We r not zombie like igbos that gives 100 percent votes to political inconsequential Obi.

Na mumu u be.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Dittodat: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Dumbest IPOB retard. Say no to M pkuru mirri and cannibalism.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Felabrity: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dey playyy

Be like una know tinubu

We must enjoy this administration until those ediots wey vote tinubu get sense
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by stuffs2002: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
LegendHero:
For more jokes, text Elupeee to 419.

Savage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Macdeey: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
ElSudani:
Delusions.
I swear 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Cajal(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tntsi:
I will be deeply dazed ,shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, justice, fail to legalize forgery, criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

If they do, then tomorrow should be declared a national public holiday that will be in the history of Nigeria.
They will surely fail to legalize frivolity and hearsay
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by godofuck231: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Stupid dreamers , greed has led obi down hill, stay with PDP? No ! Mba , go collect judgement, we de boil agbo for you , malaria go hold you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Paramount01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tntsi:

Did obi have evidence?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” / Protesters Want Saraki Expelled From APC, Storm APC Headquarters / Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.