Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,634 members, 7,823,781 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares (29415 Views)

Enugu Governorship Tribunal Judgement Absurd – Labour Party Declares / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Iziquiel(m): 1:21am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Labour Party and PDP will emerge victorious tomorrow.

Atiku will be sworn in on Friday and Peter Obi will be sworn in on Saturday.

Both as president of Nigeria.

Foolish animals.
Nigerians funny sha. Lol
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by 43Ronin: 1:24am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
I wish I can meet Peter Obi one on one I would have loved that

I for tell Obi to withdraw from this case and let Tinubu rule till 2089

You see when you don’t expect anything from anyone you won’t be disappointed when you don’t get it because you’ve already made plans ahead to do without the person

Of all the geopolitical zones na only SE no dey too complain about this government because they were prepared ahead like they always got prepared from day one

Most of SS people too was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best hence e no dey too affect us

But you see Yorubas who taught Tinubu will stew their rice hence they kept all hope him

Na why them dey thief plantain and rice now to survive

Obi please drop this case and let Tinubu finish us

If you get money now better venture into mortuary business because it will boom before 2025
lol this guy you too like vawulence. dis pic funny die. see d edede wey dey even Mark d pokin. Lol

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Coronavirus1: 1:47am On Oct 26, 2023
No hope
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Algrin: 2:08am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.
😂
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Pharaohny: 2:17am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.

grin grin grin grin grin

EHN
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by ipobarecriminals: 2:26am On Oct 26, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin CRYING LOADING for the AGULU village GBAJUE. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by ipobarecriminals: 2:35am On Oct 26, 2023
GBAJUE. I read ur post where u dey support a Nairalander to engage in YAHOO PLUS.The guy declined ur FAKE lifestyle. Ask Onionbandit how ur people looted truck load of Onions grin, bread
delivery vans in IMO,Anambra.
taylor88:
I wish I can meet Peter Obi one on one I would have loved that I for tell Obi to withdraw from this case and let Tinubu rule till 2089

You see when you don’t expect anything from anyone you won’t be disappointed when you don’t get it because you’ve already made plans ahead to do without the person

Of all the geopolitical zones na only SE no dey too complain about this government because they were prepared ahead like they always got prepared from day one

Most of SS people too was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best hence e no dey too affect us

But you see Yorubas who taught Tinubu will stew their rice hence they kept all hope him

If you get money now better venture into mortuary business because it will boom before 2025

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by airingMyView: 2:36am On Oct 26, 2023
Everybody de fight for em pocket, no love for the common man, spits
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Dicoomoba: 2:47am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Hahahahahahah 😂
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:55am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.

Those animals are people you once wished to be like successfully or you would wish your kids to emulate. Politics bad sha.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Charisma01: 2:55am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.

You are indeed the foolish animal. See the cost of plane ticket just from Kano to Abuja.

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by doneback04: 3:00am On Oct 26, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/supreme-court-judgement-well-be-victorious-tomorrow-labour-party-declares/amp/

At the end of tomorrow is consolation we would send to you guys as regards don't even think Nigeria Court will unseate tinubu you are joking sha
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by doneback04: 3:03am On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Personally I have no expectations from the supreme court .
I will be deeply dazed ,shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, justice, fail to legalize forgery, criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

If they do, then tomorrow should be declared a national public holiday that will be in the history of Nigeria.
It will be called the day Nigera was saved from the cliff of death.

It will not happen the lawyers has collected theirs share already and they can't do others wise
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by duduade: 3:15am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Loooool

True talk
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by handsomeyinka(m): 3:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Mad party
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by chatinent: 3:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Supreme Court deciding against Tinubu?

That should be an Halloween joke.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Originalsly: 3:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmm .... if the winner Tinubu is disqualified .... is it the first or second runner up will replace him?
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 26, 2023
Do you guys think the supreme court can just remove a selected president who has been sworn in and has hit the ground running with Naira floating? Don't have over confidence because there are lobbying going on as at now between tinubu's men and the judges.
When Tinubu bribed INEC chairman were you there?
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by rosan0012: 4:00am On Oct 26, 2023
How to set SMART goal- Make Your Goals Achievable
Tuesday, October 17, 2023
The way to Make Your dreams and goals practicable
The problem with not having a intention is that you could spend your existence strolling up and down the sector and never rating. Do you ever feel like you are operating tough but not getting everywhere? Perhaps you notice little development for your capabilities or achievements whilst you replicate at the remaining five or 10 years. Or possibly you conflict to peer how you may fulfill your objectives at some stage in the following few years.
The Glamorous Identical ‘Twinstagram’ Sisters: Follow Them!
Two Friends Show How Style Shines On Every Body
7 Ways To Perk Up Your Relationship

Many humans spend their lives drifting from one process to some other, or rushing around trying to get extra executed at the same time as really accomplishing very little. Putting clever goals way you could make clear your thoughts, attention your efforts, use your time and assets productively, and increase your probabilities of achieving what you need in life. In this newsletter, we'll discover what clever desires are, and we will look at how you could use them to gain your targets.

Click on right here to view a transcript of this video.
What Does clever imply?
Smart is an acronym that you could use to manual your aim setting.

Its standards are typically attributed to Peter Trucker's control by means of objectives idea. The primary acknowledged use of the term occurs in the November 1981 difficulty of control assessment via George T. Doran. Considering then, Professor Robert S. Rubin (Saint Louis university) wrote about clever in an editorial for The Society for commercial and Organizational Psychology. He stated that clever has come to intend different things to distinct human beings, as shown below.
for more details go following link https://www.rosankarki.com.np/2023/10/how-to-set-smart-goal-make-your-goals.html
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Benwallt(m): 4:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Laboured in vain party will never be victorious anywhere . Perhaps, they meant dicktorious

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Vitally123: 4:11am On Oct 26, 2023
surgebitcoin:
Tinubu will win nothing will change that.The appeal will be dismissed

Your defeatist and slavery mentality is out of this world, who bewitched you?
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by pafun(m): 4:11am On Oct 26, 2023
kennyz247:
Tinubu should just be kicked out that's all..
Anyhow it happens, we will still be ok

Watch out, ATIKU is coming
ATIKU is coming...as in he is having sex with you? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Vitally123: 4:14am On Oct 26, 2023
chatinent:
Supreme Court deciding against Tinubu?

That should be an Halloween joke.

Just wait, it will clear your eyes! I wonder how some people are so shameless and still open their mouth to spew trash when they should have been hiding with their "Oluwole" papers. It means they've lost all moral conscience.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Vitally123: 4:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Benwallt:
Laboured in vain party will never be victorious anywhere . Perhaps, they meant dicktorious

It's like you've lost all shame on your face defending evil!
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Vitally123: 4:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm .... if the winner Tinubu is disqualified .... is it the first or second runner up will replace him?

Which winner are you talking about? Oh, the grab it, snatch it, forge it, kill it and bring it home? The word shame has vanished from your dictionary of life. So-rr-y oooo!
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Benwallt(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2023
Vitally123:

It's like you've lost all shame on your face defending evil!

Labour party is a satanic party. Even the presidential candidate of the party is an imp,

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by EteBabaagba222(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.

Was reading your message midnight. We most locate you for national aware for making me laugh midnight

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Vitally123: 4:21am On Oct 26, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Those animals are people you once wished to be like successfully or you would wish your kids to emulate. Politics bad sha.

Your foolishness and shamelessness are out of this world... grab it, snatch it, forge it, kill and bring it home...irreparable damaged life, Chicago Illinois.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by yemex04(m): 4:22am On Oct 26, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
You will be victorious tomorrow....Dey play.
After supreme court's judgement tomorrow, that's when it will dawn on Labour party that even the very apex of our judicial system has long been bought over.

I don't know anything about the Supreme Court being "bought over" but when you look at the Petitions without sentiment & emotions, you will realize that the Petitions of PDP& LP have been very watery from day one... Again I don't know where Atiku get the mediocres of Lawyers who are the gainers in this petition without doing any justification for their pay. They prefered being shown on TV by jumping to the media instead of doing their job in the courtroom... Atiku/Obi should seek for refund...

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Enemyofpeace: 4:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Yinmu. Audio victory

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by REALretep(m): 4:37am On Oct 26, 2023
Nigerian judiciary is not yet independent.

That would be Mission Impossible.
They will definitely return Balablu
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by MICVOCT(m): 4:38am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.

grin grin grin
MICVOCT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emefiele Donates Gifts From His Mother’s Funeral To Motherless Babies / Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.