Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention (18506 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by wunmi590(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2023

Ok
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by raphnic25(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Damn why na??
Has he released the money

for where?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Primusinterpares(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2023
The hunter is now hunted
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Splitmind: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Good, Arewa sons should not be held in prison for any reason, we are God's chosen and must be respected as such.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by zoedew: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2023
datola:
I don't know what Buhari saw in this Bawa that he made chairman of a whole EFCC!
It's a lot easier to manipulate the inexperienced.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Henry22(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2023
He was tamed so that the hyenas can take Thier various positions and get set for another looting spree and now that they have taken Thier various positions he can now do home grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by AntiChristian: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2023
Good news!

If he can't be prosecuted for something or anything release him!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by gigabyte13: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2023
As he don drop the meat wey he chop na
Make EMEFIELE sef drop meat
But as Ibo man wey he be
He go wan do strong head.
I see Nnamdi Kanu being released first before Emefiele.
Emefiele go use 8years for prison.
Screenshot this post
TINUBU GO RELEASE NNAMDI KANU
HOW SOON....
I CAN'T TELL..........

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by bennybuhari: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Now free to enjoy his loot
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by AbuAeesha: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2023
MasterJayJay:
These clowns are playing games..Foolish organization.

You can never see stories like this when it comes to FBI.

DSS is a useless organization!!!
Excuse,just asking
do you live in USA?
How much do you know about FBI?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by NaijaCrusader: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Total Rubbish

Why arrest him in the first place? And you want us to believe that you have now investigated and found him to be innocent?

Anyway this is Nigeria,I have said it before and still say it EFCC only successfully prosecute Yahoo Boys and instead of wasting money on them and creating avenues for their service officers to loot the organization should be renamed and assigned to only cyber crime because that seems like the only thing they know.
Even the politicians are not scared of our anti crime and security agencies when they are looting because our politicians know that nothing will happen
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Johnchrix(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Bawa released without court order, different treatment for north & south for political reasons. If na poor man steal now them go give am live imprisonment. Where is the equal right of n jtstice...
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by akinsmail51: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2023
Welcome back, the hunted hunter or the wounded predator.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by lonelydora: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2023
MasterJayJay:

DSS is very useless
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Yestogood: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2023
Racoon:

Cooperating with the authority or facing the law if the government of the day is convinced he has committed crime worthy of such lengthy detention period instead of being unconstitutionally held without a fair trial?

So corruption is now a transactional issue under government? As known, many have sold their conscience to defend the worst hardened criminal ever seen in the political history of this nation. So nothing new.

I maintain, any effort to clean up Nigeria has to go back to Buhari. Sadly, he was the most supported president during his tenure. If they saw no wrong with his decimation of federal character, support of terrorists and his cavalier attitude to corruption by his kinsmen, the actions of his successor have to be accepted. If possible, let's praise him in the same way their darling daddy was praised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Kionrae: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
afj bst!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by DearDealz: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Chai
The guy don lean ooo
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by DMerciful(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Voluntary slave! Why did the government not prosecute him in court?
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!! That is a huge relief to his wife, children, parents and whole family .

It took him so long to cooperate with the authorities. I hope he has come clean on everything because DSS will not leave him completely free like that.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by tyinfinity: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2023
The Agulu dullard should have been arrested by bawa .
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Obakoolex(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2023
The guy don grow hair for prison grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by bdon123(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/ex-efcc-boss-bawa-released-from-dss-detention/amp/
Abuse of power.it is completely wrong to lockup both him n emefiele without charging dem to court n refusing court orders to release dem
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by CJStarz: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Chai, see small boy wey head d efcc while him mate for south still dey apply for employment.
Thunder fire the nonsensical quota system!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Be like 20yrs old
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by kokoA(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2023
He must have agreed to return lots of money back to the government.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by hefelove(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

car security is guaranteed.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Saao(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2023
MasterJayJay:

don't mind them. We seen when people were kidnapped for months without any intelligence reports from them only to be arresting normal people. I will only take them serious when those Bandits and kidnappers are discovered and arrested anytime they committed the act or before they committed the act
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by jaxxy(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2023
flokii:
See as he humble..

Just EFCC top job wey dem give am, he start to dey book 5 star luxury hotels in Dubai and whatnot. Corrupt fellow.

so why was he not prosecuted?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by CLRF: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2023
DSS is not a police custody, they have the right to detain anyone for any period of time.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Felix6: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2023
NwaNimo1:
What was the total amount of loot vomited?

And who is next to reloot the loot?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by MasterJayJay: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2023
Burob:
Just like your Happy family?
Just like your mother!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Bimpe29: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2023
He must have been grilled very much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold / Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje / OFFICIAL Result Frm Kano Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.