Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention (18509 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by creativehubb: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Young man could not make no difference.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Successlane: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2023
mmm
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2023
Thank God he was released
Efcc, respect yaself
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Successlane: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!! That is a huge relief to his wife, children, parents and whole family .

It took him so long to cooperate with the authorities. I hope he has come clean on everything because DSS will not leave him completely free like that.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

My guy, leave that one o, this is Naija, all these are initial gra-gra.

NOTHING will come out of it, just to avenge what they did to them while vying for the presidency.

Obasanjo vs Al-Mustapha

Buhari bs Dasuki

Tinubu vs Emefiele

After getting their pound of flesh, the whole matter will die natural death
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Shattuck(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!! That is a huge relief to his wife, children, parents and whole family .

It took him so long to cooperate with the authorities. I hope he has come clean on everything because DSS will not leave him completely free like that.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
you guys are just pathetic, there is something called the rule of law. The DSS had no right to hold him for that long, without judicial approval, there is not part of the law that gives the DSS that right, yet you shameless folks will claim to be patriotic, when all you supports are things that weakens democratic institutions.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by FreeStuffsNG: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Shattuck:
you guys are just pathetic, there is something called the rule of law. The DSS had no right to hold him for that long, without judicial approval, there is not part of the law that gives the DSS that right, yet you shameless folks will claim to be patriotic, when all you supports are things that weakens democratic institutions.
Go and tell US to try and release those it held in Guantanamo bay prison or US-backed Isreal who daily arrest and imprison Palestinians. Those 2 countries must be your idea of a democracy ba? Smh
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by JayB11(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Go and tell US to try and release those it held in Guantanamo bay prison or US who daily arrest and imprison Palestinians. Those 2 countries must be your idea of a democracy ba? Smh

No mind the guy....they think that the Western Authorities are all clean. People don't read or go through documentaries, that's why issues like that of the irregularities at Guantanamo Bay and others are not viral.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Macdeey: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Very young chap ! I swear cool
He still got alot of opportunities ahead of him
!!
Al the best cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna With PDP NWC / Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade / Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.