Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail (12885 Views)

BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by Advancedman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
BOSSkesh:
That’s their problem

God bless you.
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by Advancedman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
nazicartel:
Mtcheew. Nobody has interest to join police force in the East. It's bad actually. Police needs to do something about their bad image

Your mumu neva do?
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by nobilie: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Igbos change names and claim Kogi, Benue Taraba, Niger state to join Nigeria Army, custom, immigration, NNPC etc. ask yourself, if Igbo's have presence in these places?
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by Daystar7: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why 'll any youth apply to be a police recruit when they can apply to the academy instead which is better than to end up on the road with a poor salary and resort to collecting #100 on the road and chasing yahoo boys. It's funny how the SE is now remembered for a useless recruit job but there's various parastatals and agency lucrative where there's little to no representative of SE origin. This application for the poor and people that's chosen to remain so for the rest of their lives

3 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by Kentox(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Please somebody should help me with the link..
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by donbenie(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
LivingSage:
Some are still not seeing anything wrong or make sense of this comment from Arase...

This isn't a joke
What happened to the quota of recruitment to juicy parastatals?
The FIRS that fills its vacant positions without any notice,have you questioned them?

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by donbenie(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:
SE dey fear UGM na why them no many grin
But Una no dey fear UGM, that's why you full the roads of the SE,collecting 10Naira?

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by donbenie(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Advancedman:

God bless you.
Yes, remind us when Customs, Immigration and Prisons are recruiting..
Your fake concerns are not needed..

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by ezechi242: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
MXrep:

Na high rate of hunger and unemployment dey push una to join the useless boys scout police. Don't worry, we have enough money to dash una 100 naira make hunger no kill una. And if una misbehave too much in our region, we call UGM to cure your madness.

grin grin
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by okorogodwin4(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
BOSSkesh:
They won’t join police to help safeguard their own people but would be the first to shout against the northerners or westerners policing them
how many police man get house for there village Igbos do business not collecting bribe up and down and dying like chicken the next day

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by okorogodwin4(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
ednut1:
In 30 years time. People from those states that didn’t apply will scream marginalization when a northerner becomes IG 🤣
mumu since wey you be IG wetin you and Yaa family get zombies

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by shortIGBOman: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
BOSSkesh:
They won’t join police to help safeguard their own people but would be the first to shout against the northerners or westerners policing them

Emeka who do you Police? Focus on your tiny Eastern Region. Where Simon Ekpa and IPOB terrorist are dealing with People.

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by MasterShifu010(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
541 people from anambra ?, where them see am from , anambra wey be say even civil servant job is left for women .
I remember when my guy who works in Abuja asked to come for job interview , i told him to give it to someone else , I told him to let me know when their office is looking for someone to supply them with goods ,

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by ICEWIN: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
clockwisereport:

A constable will never become IGP. Kpatakpata, he will retire as ASP after 35 years in service
Bro what if someone enter with NCE
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by clockwisereport: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
ICEWIN:

Bro what if someone enter with NCE

One IGP entered as cadet inspector with OND but he furthered his education.

NCE and ND holders enter as cadet inspectors. So, I think it is possible for one to become IGP with NCE. Again, you should know that IGP appointment is at the president's discretion.

Please, note that I do not work with ths police. So, I cannot be speak for them

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by Mandate1: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Corn247:
They will cry marginalization when someone from Kaduna eventually becomes IGP
all the while they av been joining, how many Igbos have gotten to that level?

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by Elijahnonso1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
There's nothing to motivate Ndígbo to join anything Nigeria.

This country have cut off ties with Ndígbo but still expect the people from the area to pretend that all is well.

It's an unfortunate situation.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail by rafcrown(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
UNIFORMS WITHOUT POCKETS TO BE DESIGNED BY KYARI THE SPECIAL COP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of This Job Offer Should I Go For? / Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment At P&G –apply Now Before Deadline / Who Else Got This? Zen Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.