Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project (10767 Views)

FG Secures Court Leave To Bring Nine New Grounds Against Kanu’s Release / Minimum Wage: FG Secures Court Order To Stop Labour Strike / FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2023
Iceberg3:
Hahaha!!!!
Loans upon loans upon loans

Grants are different from loans. Grant na free money wey come with conditions .
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Expanse2020(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2023
Make I de plan where the nuclear facilities will be.
Abuja should be ok in case(Political) gbas gbos..
Or outskirt of Lagos facing that side should in case we will need to nuke Biafran to created a better Nigeria
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by gabbytabby: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Hope they will announce and deliver since na so so announce they are good at shouting but they end up not paying.

peekspot:

https://punchng.com/fg-secures-e1m-eu-grant-for-nuclear-project/
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Dumfrank(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Hope the grant does not include having storage sites for their nuclear waste in our country.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Biola67: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2023
Chopping continues.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by moremoni1(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Cmanforall:
An individual can secure this amount from EU
No mind them, them wan embezzle am
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by cucumbar: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/fg-secures-e1m-eu-grant-for-nuclear-project/
These people are not relenting… another funds for looting.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by ojonugba2014(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Another looting don Land.

Nuclear my ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by ehikwe22: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2023
erico2k2:

Chk xchange rate.

1m Euro is 1m Euro everywhere. That's an embarrassment for Nigerian government to take 1m grant. Individuals get this grant from EU and a whole Nigeria is getting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by erico2k2(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
ehikwe22:

1m Euro is 1m Euro everywhere. That's an embarrassment for Nigerian government to take 1m grant. Individuals get this grant from EU and a whole Nigeria is getting it.
I hope you know the difference between a grant a a loan, we do not pay it back
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by dandig(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Make una careful o.
Let these loans not make this country a testing ground for nuclear weapons o.

Perhaps, Nigeria is not ready for having a nuclear power plant.
Corruption might not let it to be effectively managed. And it's catastrophic in disaster with a wide range of coleteral damage
Oh c'mon bruh... although I buy your idea but men, Egypt, RSA, Libya etc have nukes....I felt it would be cool we have one long Nuke(pointing to nowhere) 😃 just for the fun of it.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by sasuke044: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Don't bother reading that article, if you haven't. That money is gone, O tilo. One aged man/woman ~40-50 ⬆️, going to church, mosques etc will embezzle larger % of that grant money with nothing to show for. That's Nigeria for you, in any country/state you're reading from, I greet you bros.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Primusinterpares(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
dandig:

Oh c'mon bruh... although I buy your idea but men, Egypt, RSA, Libya etc have nukes....I felt it would be cool we have one long Nuke(pointing to nowhere) 😃 just for the fun of it.
Having a nuke for the fun of it is not a good idea.
There is hunger in the land o bros... Don't be surprised that one nigga go just go and activate it based on political affiliation, religious intolerance, ethnicity.
It's adverse effect can linger for generations.
Besides, corruption can never make Nigerians manage it effectively.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by smallrincowis16(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Whalis:
Nigerians arise for APC wants to mortgage us. Europe include Russia is looking for where to dump their nuclear plants because of finding a cheaper, safer and environmental friendly energy source which is through harnessing wind energy. They do not have a place to dispose the waste. They are all convincing African leaders to accept this burden from them even with incentives. This is a pointer that something is wrong.
African leaders should reject this. Russia has convinced Burkina Faso to accept theirs.
where did you get this your propaganda from.

As far as I know Russia has areas it can stored nuclear waste for the next thousands of years

1 Like

Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by SeriouslySense(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Thank God, they will not even build it, something they cannot maintain, it will just be emitting radiations all the time.

They better locate it in Abuja. :
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Whalis: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
smallrincowis16:
where did you get this your propaganda from.

As far as I know Russia has areas it can stored nuclear waste for the next thousands of years
They are doing away with their nuclear power plant. Please research.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Leo588(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

THIS MONEY IS GONE
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by caye(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE USELESS SATELLITES WE BOUGHT FROM CHINA IN THE EARLY 2000s?

They all disappeared in the atmosphere.
Such a pity.
Wasting money on frivolous adventure.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Nukilia: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Whalis:
Nigerians arise for APC wants to mortgage us. Europe include Russia is looking for where to dump their nuclear plants because of finding a cheaper, safer and environmental friendly energy source which is through harnessing wind energy. They do not have a place to dispose the waste. They are all convincing African leaders to accept this burden from them even with incentives. This is a pointer that something is wrong.
African leaders should reject this. Russia has convinced Burkina Faso to accept theirs.

Stop peddling fake news oga
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Nukilia: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2023
ehikwe22:

That's incorrect. The money is going to an agency and not the whole country
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Nukilia: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2023
erai30:
Let's not vent our anger on Nairaland alone, we should come together and let this thieves know that enough is enough. But I know some gullibles will still support these thieves stealing our future for themselves and their families. cool

Use your head bro.
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Edopesin: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
wolesmile:
The main difference between a grant and a loan is repayment. A loan requires you to repay the money you borrow, whereas a grant does not. Grants are, essentially, a gift. In other words, they're non-repayable.

People should understand this before commenting that they've gone to borrow again.

You really think the EU will give you €1m with no strings attached?
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by smallrincowis16(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Whalis:

They are doing away with their nuclear power plant. Please research.

It's you that need research and knowledge.

What do you think modular reactor are for?
Re: FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project by Whalis: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
smallrincowis16:

It's you that need research and knowledge.

What do you think modular reactor are for?
Bros I no get strength to quarrel u beg. You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kyari May Spend More Days In Detention As NDLEA Approaches Court / Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family / Nigerians Are the Most Corrupt People In the World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.