Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? (17345 Views)

Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) / More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by charlypoker(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nothing different was expected
Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by Vitally123: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Final verdict on 2023 presidential election by the highest court in the land - Supreme Court.

Are you expecting any surprises or nothing will change from the ruling of the Tribunal?

It's unfortunate how we got here! But there's a Greater Judge who is not a respecter of persons.
Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Obi didn't win the election, he's aware of that
Atiku will not be declared president, we know that
Tinubu will not be removed...that's also a known fact

Tinubu is not doing well as a president...no doubt about that
Will Obi or Atiku do any better? No...they are all the same.
Thank you for this. At least not everyone is blind to what is going on
Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by richeeyo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
saintkel:
u guys can keep fooling ursef here on nairaland......
How far are you okay now, i waited to reply you after court grin grin grin
Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by nairavsdollars(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
He don run away
richeeyo:

How far are you okay now, i waited to reply you after court grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by jojothaiv(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Surprises?

This is Nigeria, a place where we doubt faith to test faith so why expect much from less.
Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Surprises like what?
Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by Eniitankorede: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Final verdict on 2023 presidential election by the highest court in the land - Supreme Court.

Are you expecting any surprises or nothing will change from the ruling of the Tribunal?

The only thing that surprised me was that they did not ask Obi and Atiku to pay damages of 10 billion each. These are frivolous petitions that require heavy fines for wasting court time and resources.
Re: Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? by DSC7: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
you still didn't answer how his stament is biased.

Shey court will decide on what is not Infront of them?

They have decided...

You can rest now.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike / Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.