Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides (13235 Views)

May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettimaโ€™s Fate / Buhari And Atiku Absent At NEDG/BON Presidential Debate / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Felix6: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Let's hear the conclusion of the matter, but I see Nuhu Ribadu smiling out of the court.

This I have seen.

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Pascal181: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Too bad for our country. No justice expected so why wasting time. Moreover the same people they are fighting for are the ones that prefer to stay in penury and buy fuel at 650 per litre
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Chibuzoripob: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2023
grin 2 will CRY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by michlins(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Obi knows na,e dey avoid televised Crying
His tears no go reach your own if you enter filling station today to buy petrol or enter market to buy foodstuffs

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by samonak(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Toh, we await the "bullion van" induced judgement. We already know, they are here to legitimize the illegitimate. At least, let it be known, and written in our statutes that forgery and lying under oath is legal, but let it be known that it will rub off on all Nigerians wherever we go or present that green passport.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by mcmukoko12(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
mmm
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by BluntCrazeMan: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
I wasn't expecting them.
And even their running-mates...
I wasn't expecting any of them.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
No Mandate for Agulu man
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Enemyofpeace: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
They already know the outcome of the georgement

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Westerhoffe(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Felix6:
N1500 exchanges for ยฃ1

Is it today?
Shebi una want Nigeria?
Kwantinue na.
Pray and fast for Nigeria till you get ulcer.
Pele l'oruko e.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Ayoola171(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu absence is understandable because he will be busy with executive assignments.

But for Atiku & Obi.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by WhisperedNoise: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz bro, it has nothing to do with my life, it doesn't affect my life a bit,sorry bro.. I js wish my country well , so my kids will be willing to go visit their FATHER'S land one day
Lol...with the dollar at #1,300 bah?

Continue. The evil you refuse to condemn will come back to haunt you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by jumobi1(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Well. Looks like Tinubu remains.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Kachidubem: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
There are rumors that the supreme court might decide in the favour of tinubu not PETER OBI
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by RALPHOW(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Supreme Court will only affirm the Court of Appeal Judgment.
Asiwaju remains the President.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by WhisperedNoise: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz bro, it has nothing to do with my life, it doesn't affect my life a bit,sorry bro.. I js wish my country well , so my kids will be willing to go visit their FATHER'S land one day
Lol. You're a bloody, evil hypocrite. You're in yankee yet you're supporting evil back home. Posterity will judge.
Ehen i no know say na
Nigeria Market value dey dictate for My country here oo, last time I checked MAP, Nigeria borders ARE MILLIONS MILES away from here, so cry ur cry in peace bruv
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by CutSoap(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
I am perceiving EVIL ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by gidjah(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
They already know the outcome hence no need giving one's self HBP abeg.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by MOGPman(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
They laboured in vain
The power of life and death is in the tongue; be careful of what you wish others, for what you sow is what you reap in return. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Herbiodun09: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2023
The president is busy.

Atikuloot and Obituary are too ashamed to accept their final defeat grin
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2023
I have said it and am saying it again.....unless the Constitution is amended that.....

Before any general election in Nigeria for Governors and President....

The incumbent Governor should step down 3 months before the election while a interim Hi Government takes over ....inorder to have a neutral ground for the election

Secondly....that on no account should certificate of return be given to any claimed winner of an election once other parties decides to go to court.....
( This is to give no upper hand or Power to any candidate over others after election..)

How can you take power from TINUBU who has appointed over 500 people to be in his cabinet?

How easy will it be for supreme Court to give Judgement against him when even the law makers are to start glooving in a car of #160 million naira

Or when the Judges know that by the Power TINUBU has now, if any of them goes against him and he wins for sure, that he will be dealt with after the case is decided to favour him??

Meanwhile, Dollar is still firing up the ladder ....lols

Tinibu , the lord and personal saviour of Lagos State, who was the first Governor of Lagos State in 1864 when Lagos State was discovered ....and he single handedly made Lagos what it is today.....
Pls help us Sir to get the Economy of Nigeria right.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by villa9555: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2023
After supporting APC here in social media platform

We meet in filling station to buy petrol 700# per liter

Ndi ara- Ndi ara ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by forgiveness: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2023
forgiveness:
No new evidence shall be introduced in this court because it was not tried at the lower court. "They can't amend...it has no place..I wonder how applicant want to use this new evidence in this court of law...." grin

Atiku ti lule. It is shocking to have this argument.....yeah.

Justice just dey give dem wotowoto. It is infair to go back. grin

Lawyers don cash out. grin
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2023
Everyone knows exactly what the ruling will be...!

No incumbent can ever be removed from Aso Rock... No matter how ironclad the opposition's case is in a Nigerian court.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by forgiveness: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
S/Court lacks the jurisdiction to admit PDP's new evidence. Wotowoto. grin
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by forgiveness: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
Everyone knows exactly what the ruling will be...!

No incumbent can ever be removed from Aso Rock... No matter how ironclad the opposition's case is in a Nigerian court.

The justice is stating facts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Ckonnet: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Iam sure at this point even agbadorians will be wishing the opposite because 4yrs no be here. If you are into forex be on your toes today!!!
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by gigabyte13: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2023
The labourers leader already accepted defeat but the street labourers are the ones crying on his behalf.....
GBAJUES........
They laboured in VAIN
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by DrMPH: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:
Nigeria is under Siege.

Fasten your seatbelt, because it's gonna be a rough ride.

Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to an average Nigerian.

"The Appellants ought to prove their case of disqualification within the 180 days prescribed at the lower court. Consequently, since the lower court has no jurisdiction to entertain this matter, it follows that this (supreme) court equally do not have the jurisdiction to entertain same." Inyang Okoro (JSC) 2023

PS: Supreme court has bo jurisdiction to resolve issues if forgery which they affirmed was criminal. Win #1 for Agbadorians (den of criminals

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2023
forgiveness:

The justice is stating facts.

We are saying the same thing.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, the winner of a Presidential election who has been sworn in is home free.

Tribunal hearings and Supreme court activities are just mere formalities.

No matter the weight of evidence possessed by the plaintiffs, no judge is ruling against the incumbent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by walter315(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Chillext:
The only man to graduate from a school 4years before the school was established

What Balablu cannot do does not exist

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by phorget(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Ehen i no know say na
Nigeria Market value dey dictate for My country here oo, last time I checked MAP, Nigeria borders ARE MILLIONS MILES away from here, so cry ur cry in peace bruv

If i wanted to be selfsh, I'll say i dey enjoy the Dollar rate, bt i will never do that, I pray everything returns to Normal,because na some people's business dey crumble...

U said this during GEJ, ur cry increased during Buhari, now Volume @ Max for BAT.... morale: u don Value what u have , till u no longer Have, I pray u don't wail to have BAT some days

I know it gives you joy when people call you for assistance but do you know that if the country you ran away from is in good shape you wouldn't have bothered to run,even if you run then nobody will miss you let alone calling for assistance.
It's a shame on you that you are so far away from your homeland but still wish evil on the people on ground.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umehโ€™s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. / Adamawa Varsity Reopens, Recruits 80 Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.