Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos (22621 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos by HNICEARTH: 2:58am On Nov 04, 2023
garfield1:

Oh,your Igbo? No wonder the dislike for tinubu

How did you conclude on that from this conversation?

Me; Russia invades Ukraine. The US will support Ukraine and avoid anything to do with North Korea

Batidiot: oh you are north Korean, that's why you hate Biden.

How you guys arrive at a conclusion on unrelated issues baffles me alot.

From your take, I guess hope uzodimma, umahi e tal, hates Tinubu or they aren't igbo enough since they ride with him.

Pathetic. Get a brain transplant
Re: Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos by HNICEARTH: 3:04am On Nov 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Do you know how many Igbos that have converted to Muslim?
Do you have idea how Islam is fast growing in the east without signpost?

Don't even mention Owere, Eboyin and PH

Let me be looking at your life sha

Just imagine how despicable you sound.
So Islam is now synonymous with aboki? You are so daft that you cant different religion from tribe/ethnicity? Islam like christianity is a religion that can be practiced anywhere by anybody. It's quite different from ethnicity. What about did to you is not about religion, but about your tribe/ethnicity and trying to cancel who you are. Stfu!

And all of a sudden PH is now igbo? Mehhhnnn you ain't work my time.
Re: Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos by garfield1: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
HNICEARTH:

How did you conclude on that from this conversation?

Me; Russia invades Ukraine. The US will support Ukraine and avoid anything to do with North Korea

Batidiot: oh you are north Korean, that's why you hate Biden.

How you guys arrive at a conclusion on unrelated issues baffles me alot.

From your take, I guess hope uzodimma, umahi e tal, hates Tinubu or they aren't igbo enough since they ride with him.

Pathetic. Get a brain transplant

You need the transplant more.onye ara
Re: Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos by Igboslayer: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
MXrep:

Did you understand the news at all?
Yimu..... Oya do your Mumu as usual .
Re: Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos by Igboslayer: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kalakulu:

I sure say na poverty and bad economy no gree you afford money to buy data and actually read the report posted. But let me try my best to summarize the article for you since you're so brainless and wretched to read and afford the means to read:

The Northern caucus in Abia state went to beg the governor of Abia state- Alex Otti to renege on his proposal to close down the cattle market in a part of Abia state that has become notorious for criminal activities by some Dyl

Fulani ani elements among them. They had already earlier issued some redundant quit notice threat to evict Igbos in the North if Otti went ahead with the closure; but having failed to arm-twist Alex Otti with their threats, they finally humbled themselves and went to appeal to the governor to find other ways to relocate and re-settle the Northern cattle traders in safer areas which Alex Otti agreed to look into, as a result of which the Northern leaders in Abia state promised not to act on their eviction threats to Igbos cause they were in support of the Abia state policy to improve the quality of the market. Na there the matter end. Na Aboki come beg Otti for resolution not the other way around. At the end the cattle market was destroyed and the Northerners will have to wait till better means of accommodation are provided by the state government.

Igbos are not generational cowards like Yaribaa pigs, right now some Yaribaa clerics are still sitting in prison for daring to violate the Emir of Ilorin's order not to perform any of their festivals. Such abominations can never happen in Igboland in this life or next.
Werey, you think say na everybody dey interested in the nonsense you do. See the long epistle he write to justify foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Honored After His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Justice Abang Returned Back To Abuja By Federal High Court / Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.