Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Buhari Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Tinubu (21739 Views)

Amaechi Congratulates Tinubu, Promise To Support Him In 2023 Elections / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by AbujaLagos: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Na them. Failure congratulations disaster
save your data
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by AbujaLagos: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

No Igbo man will be president according to the demented fellow above me
you don attest to it. Stamped

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by AbujaLagos: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Maj196:
Make una enjoy the renewed shege wey dey come. Nonsense
akoi passport?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by chaloskyx: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Really thats all you have to say so you even know your leaders are bad but try to cover it up by saying a common man like me who has never held public office is worse shame no catch you🤣🤣 a pure eample of stockholm syndrome where the opressed develop a psycological bond with their opressors to the point of defending them. Bros you need to see a psychiatrist
Burob:

Stop deceiving yourself, you are probably 10x worse than the people you are purportedly pointing your leper’s fingers @, Hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by AlphaWolf27: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
1nice:
Foolish people and the foolish tinubu man claiming the Nigeria president of yorubas demons and abokis evil demonic entities.

Just within two weeks, the Nigeria acclaim tinubu will resign as the President of Nigeria and his vice president shettima will also resign as vice president and APC party will be destroy alongside PDP then the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

Who ever doubt my words should bookmark this quote so when it begins to play out no need to consider the issue for the confusion that will come sooner will make everyone to be surprised and technically amazed.

The only thing we'll bookmark is your poor English composition skills. Guy you need to return to school if you ever passed through one so you can learn how to compose a reasonable and understandable sentence,
Trust me, you'll thank me later. Have a good day.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Atlantis585: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
TWO USELESS EEDIOTS.
GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH THE TWO OF YOU AND ANYONE THAT SUPPORTED YOU OR KEEPS SUPPORTING YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY.

AND MAY ALL THE JUDGES THAT TOOK BRIBES ALONG WITH THEIR FAMILIES TO PERPETUATE YOU IN POWER NEVER KNOW PEACE FOR AS LONG AS THEY LIVE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by GOVERNORR: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fire on the mountain especially with the 3rd world war coming..
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Atlantis585: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome! Sai Baba!! Thank you sir.
Please don't stay far away from Asiwaju Tinubu o. He will need tour wise counsel and guidance.
May God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

Do you have any brains at all?
Do you even live on this planet earth?
Buhari that was the worst president in the history of Nigeria and you just dey hail him?
So unfortunate to be identified as coming from the same country as some of you with zero common sense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by bareal(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Failure begets failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Codes151(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Useless worsen Fulani goat ever.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by juman(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
APC suppose to be worshiping buhari.
He could have destroyed the party out of his greediness.
We saw how obasanjo weakened pdp.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by dododawa1: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda

BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda

My 11k still hanging in

BANK till date.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Bimpe29: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hahaha 🤣 Omo werey bawo?
longetivity:
Buhari omo werey grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Gajagojo: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Water is wet
from Monday to Saturday
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by hollywater: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
2 Failure parading themselves as Leaders. Naira is 1300 to 1dollar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by onuman: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Buhari's victory.
Buhari established a process of having a 24 years Muslim presidency for Nigeria, beginning 2015 to 2039.
Buhari elacted at having the first ever Muslim-Muslim presidency in Nigeria - first time since 1999; Muslim-Muslim leadership he practiced during his military rule between 1983-1985.
Buhari elated at having a Muslim presidency after a Muslim presidency in Nigeria
- first time since 1999 return to democracy.

Buhari now elated as the first president who assembled his party faithfuls for INEC and for the Judiciary, to impose his political party upon Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Gohs: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Upon the millions of brilliant people living in Nigeria. . .
Person wey no get secondary school cert dey call himself president. . .

See the things INEC caused.

A certificate forger can never be my own president. . .

I reject backwardness in my life. . .

Neeeveer. . .! undecided
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
1nice:

You all will soon be disappointed, nonsense foolish people like you all
Nigeria military coup go fall upon tinubu and APC heads very soon.

Nothing go happen.

All you defeated foes permutations are at the bottom of laterine.

Tinubu will not contest❎
Tinubu will not win primary ❎
Tinubu will lose the election ❎
INEC will not declare Tinubu the winner❎
All eyes on the appeal court ❎
Tinubu did not attend CSU ❎
Tinubu forged his certificates ❎
Tinubu is a woman ❎
All eyes on the supreme court❎

How many degrace and defeats can you all receive from one man?

Now Na coup. Depression and delusion don build house for una head

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Josephkabila12: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
1nice:
Foolish people and the foolish tinubu man claiming the Nigeria president of yorubas demons and abokis evil demonic entities.

Just within two weeks, the Nigeria acclaim tinubu will resign as the President of Nigeria and his vice president shettima will also resign as vice president and APC party will be destroy alongside PDP then the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

Who ever doubt my words should bookmark this quote so when it begins to play out no need to consider the issue for the confusion that will come sooner will make everyone to be surprised and technically amazed.
mumu ibo buffoons with noise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
The renewed shege continues 🙄
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
See people that has destroyed nigeria economy and the country
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
1nice:

...how will it happen.. what is the possibility ?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
no ibo man will be president
..and the renewed shege continues 🙄
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by bluefilm: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
This calls for a celebration because it means that no one can be accused of forging any document anymore!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Rechargeam247(f): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by BENEAMATA: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Benwallt:

Lights has faded on obedients' the chronic enemy of Nigeria.

Na military coup dey reign now, right?

Jagaban is a fortress. He is ontop of the game.

You think he is that useless Pandora that even mam o war can scare?

You're are finished. You have laboured in vain.

Pandora's 7500 online payment to his online lap dogs has ended today.

How you gon survive now?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by ceevictor(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=oshozondii post=126626984][/quote]This is what happened in supreme court today

*... after Okonkwo took the case of the theft of his mkpara to ndị Ichie, he was convinced that he would get his property back, afterall, these were elders stricken with age with grey hairs to shun gainsayers.*

*Okonkwo was elated when these great custodians of the traditions and customs of the land summoned Ikeogu to explain why he took that which belonged to another man. Both men were to appear before the elders in the next Eke market day.*

*Okonkwo went home a happy man, praying the gods would help ndị Ichie to do the right thing. Ikeogu went home alarmed, for he sensed disgrace was afoot. He, however, decided to use his special charm on the elders before the appointed day. Ikeogu was well known to have the best ọka in the land, and he took baskets of this to the elders as "prayers" for their forefathers.*

*Eke is here. Okonkwo went and stood before the elders, as did Ikeogu.*
*"Bịa, Okonkwo, did you say Ikeogu stole your mkpara?" Asked one of the elders. "Ee, nna anyị", he responded.*
*"Did you see him enter your house to steal the mkpara?" An elder queried.*
*"Ichie, I did not see him but my neighbours saw him, in fact, if you take a look at the mkpara, you will see my family's carvings on it."*
*"Slow down Okonkwo, those neighbours of yours who said they saw Ikeogu, what were they doing around your compound? Or, were they expecting Ikeogu to come to your house that day to steal?" Another Ichie enquired.*
*"Ichie, I can not answer that. In fact, even Ikeogu is not denying his crime."*
*"Mechie ọnụ gị, this boy, shut your mouth!" boomed the voice of Ichie Mmiri.*
*"But ndị Ichie, you can see the mkpara has my family's markings and I do not have another mkpara at home, this is mine."*
*"Eh? Really?" quipped another Ichie. "So you think it's only your family that has these markings in the entire clan, ọkwa ya? Besides those your neighbours, it appears they just gathered to observe what's going to happen to your house. They were expecting Ikeogu to rob you. Who does that?"*
*"But, my elders, can't you at least ask Ikeogu to swear..."*
*"Swear what, Okonkwo?" Thundered Ichie Mmiri.* *"In fact, just go home forget the mkpara, and allow Ikeogu to take care of it. Ndị Ichie, are we in agreement?"*
*"Eeh! Yes!" They all chanted in unison.*

*Okonkwo went home a sad man and prayed that his ancestors would retrieve his stolen mkpara...*

*A sage wrote this over five decades ago, and it has played out in real life today.*

Culled from the novel "Things Fall Apart" by Chinua Achebe
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by BENEAMATA: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Benwallt:

Nothing go happen.

All you defeated foes permutations are at the bottom of laterine.

Tinubu will not contest❎
Tinubu will not win primary ❎
Tinubu will lose the election ❎
INEC will not declare Tinubu the winner❎
All eyes on the appeal court ❎
Tinubu did not attend CSU ❎
Tinubu forged his certificates ❎
Tinubu is a woman ❎
All eyes on the supreme court❎

How many degrace and defeats can you all receive from one man?

Now Na coup. Depression and delusion don build house for una head
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by Henrychino(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
What a shame 16yrs of suffering loading....
Re: Buhari Congratulates Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Just glad the power did not go back to the north thru Atiku, now he can go to Dubai and leave us alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. / Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.