Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP (23503 Views)

The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) / Osun Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement Is On Friday, 22nd March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by lapintoz: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
When the judgement favours them, like in Osun State.....no problem. When it doesn't favour them, like this one, they cry foul. Bunch of losers.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by opribo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
longetivity:
They should further appeal at the international criminal court cheesy

My son you have seen it that falsehood and mischief rules the world. You have seen it in Nigeria live how people lie under oath, kill, and lie . What I will tell you is whatever you do, go for the money. Money rules the world. There is no justice anywhere. A won boys, this is your timedo all you can do we rule the world, do anything, act anything the law is there to back you up. Bleep anybody that says judiciary is the last hope of the common man. Kai, a university in the powerful America said a university certificate is fake. And a bribery infected judiciary says it's not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by johnjose68: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
I am sure they would still be having a world press conference again despite being warned by the court. They haven't learnt their lessons that emotional blackmail doesn't work.

Ps: Racoon and Taylor82 must be shedding hot uncontrollable tears wherever they are right now. If you know where they are, tell them it's okay to come out of hiding. No victor and No vanquished.

Cartoon or Racoon is busy copying articles to paste in the next few hours...stay tuned.

As for Taylor82 or 1million...someone should check him out to confirm sniper is not close to him to avoid what happened to him on 25th February, 2023.

Now, we want to know who is obi onwubuasi/e
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by AmazingELixir: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin grin grin

Just wondering what's going through the mind of Atiku's running mate ex Delta state governor Ifeanyi Okowa.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Ingocof(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Arafat2022:
October 26, 2023

Press Statement

Presidential Appeal: Supreme Court Judgment is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP

…Says Apex Court Has Failed Nigerians

If there are still enough cowries in the SPV Atiku can then appeal to ECOWAS or ICC in Hague.
Bunch of looters.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by shinealight(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
longetivity:

A bunch of miscreants with no plans for their lives. After ICC you can still try on the Moon or Mars. What a waste of life! grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by usagee36: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Atiku isn't smart. He would have supported Obi and Datti. PDP merge with LP and after 4yrs, he can run allowing south and Christian to have a way. He was selfish and stupid. Tinubu gave hausas that chance and will be hard to win him in court. Now the hausa will expect it back after 8yrs. A young set of people will surprise the world on Nigeria come 2027. It will be obvious and clear winning.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by EDOLUWA: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria government have judiciary and inec in their pocket!!!
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Invest4growth: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Symphathy is unknown to law. Build your case on facts and follow the rules..The two courts were very academic and systematic in their judgements providing convincing basis for their decisions
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Programmer47: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
That humans still support APC after 8 years of backwardness is a testament to the greed that is in Nigeria.
As far as I dey chop, make we dey go.
The judiciary is gone and the effect of all these will be felt in the coming months.

The rhetoric now is election rigging is allowed.
Forgery is allowed.
Drug business is allowed.
Just have money and mingle with the political hotshots
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by EDOLUWA: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
You can become Nigeria President if you know how to forge like Tinubu
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
I said you're ignorant, not because i wanna insult you but because you're not seeing the state capture being displayed before your very eyes.
You forgot Bubu raided these injustices at 2am in the midnight to wipe them into shape and since then all judgement including Lawan that did not participate in senatorial primaries has been unanimous judgements upon unanimous judgements
Pascal9:
An ignorant person will call others ignorant, a mad person call a sane person mad person,a word is a enough for the w....
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by olamike02: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
That 25% in fact made me know that PDP is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
If you are not satisfied with Supreme Court verdict, why not go to Magistrate court and get justice.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by jimcaddy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Who are those Justices in the Supreme court? Who didn't know the outcome of this judgement before today? I'm not surprised. They decided to cancel crucial allegations based on stupid "technicalities". No Bvas was used in many polling units. Infact I'm tired of Nigeria. Shebi Dollar us nearing 2k, no problem our problem hasn't started. Ee still dey do exercise. Las las we will all run away to Afghanistan.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Yoighaman(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Where is my APC membership card? I need to buy fuel at N300, exchange dollar at N450. I will also buy a bag of rice for N13,000.

God bless the APC.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by jimcaddy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Who are those Justices in the Supreme court? Who didn't know the outcome of this judgement before today? I'm not surprised. They decided to cancel crucial allegations based on stupid "technicalities". No Bvas was used in many polling units. Infact I'm tired of Nigeria. Shebi Dollar us nearing 2k, no problem our problem hasn't started. Ee still dey do exercise. Las las we will all run away to Afghanistan
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by sakulake09: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by femicyrus(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
longetivity:
Please take it easy.
They have to start from ECOWAS COURT first.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by OluwaSegun0509(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chai... There is God ooooo. 😁😄

StOla:
Make dem appeal to FIFA.

Their game is fair play.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by onuman: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Arafat2022:
October 26, 2023

Press Statement

Presidential Appeal: Supreme Court Judgment is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP

…Says Apex Court Has Failed Nigerians

But PDP people stayed unconcerned and watched for years as Tinubu influence Buhari's appointments of the higher courts judges, commencing from when Buhari sacked Chief Justice of Nigeria, Sam Oghenhen.
In America, for a POTUS to replace a Supreme Court judge elicits great national debate. But in Nigeria, a president can appoint his younger brother who failed twice at Law School to head the Supreme Court.

PDP watched during the presidential election campaign as Tinubu supporters bragged online that Tinubu influenced the appointments of loads of the judges of the Upper courts in Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by bitbillionaire: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
PDP and LP should blame their lawyers for being incompetent. They should also lobby the Nigerian lawmakers to amend the electoral laws to make electronic transmission of result a must instead of leaving it to the whims and caprices of INEC
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by pius4luv(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
PDP AND LABOR PARTY ARE DECEIVING THEMSELF TINUBU THAT HAVE POCKET THE JUDICIARY IN NIGERIA.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by benardtotti(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Pascal9:
you are the one that doesn't understand how your man operates, any move against Atiku Wil cost him northern votes in 2027, he is smart and he knows it

Same northern votes that didn't give atiku presidency? You really think the north gives a damn about atiku ? Anyway I will remind you 0f this post when it begins .
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Raf4: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Let them appeal the judgement na........to Int'l Tennis Federation (ITF) 😃 😀
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by muykem: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
PDP must withdraw this statement. It is evil and lack of patriotism.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by omooba969(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
All eyes 👀 on the judiciary. grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by ozijay: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is why u and Tinubu will exit Nigeria soon and Nigeria will remain.
NOC1:
Lol, this people are clowns.
Atiku pursued this case with much bitterness if I am Tinubu I will deal with him mercilessly
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Kindledlight(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
NOC1:
Lol, this people are clowns.
Atiku pursued this case with much bitterness if I am Tinubu I will deal with him mercilessly

I swear, so much bitterness

But I think some fellows pushed him to do some of the things he did even before the elections and even after the elections. Looking for mandate he wasn’t given.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by newnigerdelta00: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Many Nigerians are unaware that Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria!

Shame on you,all owner plans fail

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Dodada: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Atiku (definition): The Camerounian who lives in Dubai and wants to be President of Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by DMerciful(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Who is buying a bag of rice at 50k?

You're happily getting poorer
newnigerdelta00:

Shame on you,all owner plans fail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) / IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.