Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP (23551 Views)

The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) / Osun Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement Is On Friday, 22nd March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Charly68: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
You told Wike to go to hell and planned to deal with him when you take over. He pepper you with his local politics and showed you power play in Rivers. The magic wand was ingenious and the game was won in favour of Asiwaju .. Imagine the other four governors who you think you can treat anyhow and still win the contest. In any case it KAMA that is dealing with your arrow head. He did same against Jonathan in 2015 and he is harvesting what he sowed now.. Go and restrategize against 2027
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by YourKarma: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
spiSeyi:
PDP has been buried cremated by the supreme court grin , LP has been returned to where they belong (the mushroom party class). Congrats to PBAT & the APC, good governance is the only way to sustain power in a democracy cool

It's an aberration putting good governance and APC in the same sentence
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Basher8583: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

Blame PDP for all their errors, life was easier then; with my 200k jobs then, I could buy a good car without stress; travel to Europe, USA and so on. Laid a good foundation for myself with the help of God, but under APC ,businesses are shutting down with lack of vision and renewed hopelessness. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same in US and UK life easy then but difficult now.

At least you get roof under your head.

Some in US and UK have been rendered homeless because they can meet up with the cost of mortgage
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by YourKarma: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Charly68:
You told Wike to go to hell and planned to deal with him when you take over. He pepper you with his local politics and showed you power play in Rivers. The magic wand was ingenious and the game was won in favour of Asiwaju .. Imagine the other four governors who you think you can treat anyhow and still win the contest. In any case it KAMA that is dealing with your arrow head. He did same against Jonathan in 2015 and he is harvesting what he sowed now.. Go and restrategize against 2027

It's funny seeing people hailing same government that is pushing them deeper and deeper into penury.

So you're really happy that Wike subverted the will of the rivers state people?

You Nigerians will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by jrusky(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
soccerlite:

You that call yourself Southern pdp family - idióts

Not Hot not cold you shall all be vomited and shamed

Betrayals, hypocrites, bribe takers, liars

Hahaha e pain am. Ndooh!!!

Your cry just started. Onye izuzu, ndiala slowpoke...
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Vision101(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
@iwaeda

Blame PDP for all their errors, life was easier then; with my 200k jobs then, I could buy a good car without stress; travel to Europe, USA and so on. Laid a good foundation for myself with the help of God, but under APC ,businesses are shutting down with lack of vision and renewed hopelessness. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

@me
The easy money that came then was what PDP would have used to lay the foundation for the greatness of this nation. The pains of today would have been avoided. Rather they squandered it and gave you and I peanut. We rejoiced but never knew that we have eaten our today yesterday grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Indispensable85(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Make una enter house jooor
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by highchief1: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Arafat2022:
October 26, 2023

Press Statement

Presidential Appeal: Supreme Court Judgment is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP

…Says Apex Court Has Failed Nigerians

go back to Chicago state university.atiku is a foolish man
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by XXCASH: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
nairalanda1:
Show is over. 2027 is around the corner. Get ready.

The opposition loses when it is divided. That is one lesson it took Buhuhari 3 elections to learn. Even 2011 election, the man gutted the opposition, and formed his own party, and there we are. Same for Peter Obi...gutted PDP, and asa result, APC won.

Yes, APC won because PDP was divided. If you want to abuse me, fine. You would be sounding like the CPC supporters who abused all and sundry in 2011 when their man lost again. Person wey wreck the ANPP to become president, yes, e go work.

Personally, I no like PDP or APC, or LP. But APC needed to be voted out, and PDP was the only viable party left that could do it. And Obi, like Buhari in 2011, wrecked that chance.

Anyway, the problem is, Nigerians do not learn from their mistakes. Apparently Obi is so perfect, he cannot lose. Same thing Buhari suppoprters were saying years ago

Anyway, we need a united oppositon in 2026. Not thisone where X is on one side, Y is on the other.

Wisdom. Well said

Will the so perfect Obi agree to collaborate. Very funny people that dont understand anything.

I also wanted APC voted out but like you rightly said. Obi messed it up. Wike started it by refusing to allow PDP micro zone but Obi finished it completely
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by iwaeda: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Vision101:
@iwaeda

Blame PDP for all their errors, life was easier then; with my 200k jobs then, I could buy a good car without stress; travel to Europe, USA and so on. Laid a good foundation for myself with the help of God, but under APC ,businesses are shutting down with lack of vision and renewed hopelessness. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

@me
The easy money that came then was what PDP would have used to lay the foundation for the greatness of this nation. The pains of today would have been avoided. Rather they squandered it and gave you and I peanut. We rejoiced but never knew that we have eaten our today yesterday grin grin
Why Your Lagos still remain a slum with 24 years of same party. I have never worked for ANY govt. grin grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by fareed69(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Many Nigerians are unaware that Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria!

Continue wailing
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by fareed69(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
EDOLUWA:
You can become Nigeria President if you know how to forge like Tinubu

Continue wailing
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by DMerciful(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Stale
fareed69:

Continue wailing
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Vision101(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
@iwaeda

I have never worked for ANY govt.[/b] grin grin grin grin

@me
It's not about working for government. Every Nigerian enjoyed subsidized exchange rate, subsidized petroleum products, life without direct tax back then.

The PDP lacked vision and courage to take tough and difficult decisions that would have positioned our economy very well.

Now our false lifestyle has caught up with us. Tomorrow could be worse if we don't take that difficult and painful decision today.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by iwaeda: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2023
Vision101:
@iwaeda

I have never worked for ANY govt.[/b] grin grin grin grin

@me
It's not about working for government. Every Nigerian enjoyed subsidized exchange rate, subsidized petroleum products, life without direct tax back then.

The PDP lacked vision and courage to take tough and difficult decisions that would have positioned our economy very well.

Now our false lifestyle has caught up with us. Tomorrow could be worse if we don't take that difficult and painful decision today.

Enjoy APC vision, hope you travelled round Nigeria and see how good roads are. grin grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Gaabasky: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu should be very watchful of Atiku. They should closely monitor his movement. That guy is too dangerous
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by fareed69(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Stale

Stale indeed till 2031
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by DMerciful(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2023
You're not enlightened and thats why you're celebrating the victory of your oppressors. Asked yourself, since Tinubu came in May 29th, how has my wellbeing improved?

You're exhibiting Stockholm syndrome
fareed69:

Stale indeed till 2031
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Teymanhenry(f): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2023
I hope Tinubu can now focus on solving the problems his decision-making has cost us. Man can't travel no more. No rail, roads to ease problems of traveling inter state. No good roads to ease movement within our towns. wahala everywhere
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by Vision101(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
@iwaeda

Enjoy APC vision, hope you travelled round Nigeria and see how good roads are. grin grin grin grin

@me
You are indirectly supporting what I'm saying. With the mega dollars made PDP didn't invest in infrastructure. That's what we are suffering today grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by iwaeda: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Vision101:
@iwaeda

@me
You are indirectly supporting what I'm saying. With the mega dollars made PDP didn't invest in infrastructure. That's what we are suffering today grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by MomohMrMoore: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Athiefkus and Obi supporters should go to World Court in Hague. #AllEyesOnWorldCourt
Re: Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP by fareed69(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=DMerciful post=126638552]You're not enlightened and thats why you're celebrating the victory of your oppressors. Asked yourself, since Tinubu came in May 29th, how has my wellbeing improved?

You're exhibiting Stockholm syndrome[/quote

You are exhibiting the trait of a failure.
I don't depend on Nigeria to feed or live well.
My wellbeing has improved even far more better than before.
You have just laboured in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime / We Won’t Fund Your Census - US To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.