Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case (4418 Views)

Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023? / Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life / APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by shox(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
The head be like f1 car tires . No pun intended 😊

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by BigYash: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Mustack:

Bad egg celebrating inflation
Good eggs ripping your future at the federal level,and you're celebrating them. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by Straighttime: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Salewa97:
Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case

He is not the lead counsel and not part of the legal team.

@OP why did you not include his names so that you can expose your bigot hatred to the world.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by Meagainstthem: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Mustack:

Bad egg celebrating inflation

The person wey never see 1 dollar before, no be faceless forum we dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by IamANigerianMan: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2023
ola6:
cheesy

Now, he has lost 2 cases in a row. You got to give it to Jagaban, e sabi humble omo ibo grin
So the nonsense is loosing case?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by Marineetyon(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Dodada:
He's one of those big headed low IQ individuals. But he's STILL smarter than Peter Obi whose IQ is in the single digits.
why is he putting on napkins as if he's the new defender of the universe πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by Omoawoke2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Salewa97:
Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case

Senior Advocate of Nnewi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by Roboto11: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ask Ngige.

You people don't know why they call Obi "Ekute".

Those Obidients make comedy everyday 🀣.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by plumcomm: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Charge and bail lawyer
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by Mustack: 5:32am On Nov 28, 2023
BigYash:
Good eggs ripping your future at the federal level,and you're celebrating them. undecided

Only a tiny little brainer like fish rely on governments to sustain.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by Mustack: 5:35am On Nov 28, 2023
Meagainstthem:

The person wey never see 1 dollar before, no be faceless forum we dey?

I don't blame you because all your entire life is pegged to the dollar.. if I want $5,000 I can just exchange it anytime I wish.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by Dubetex96(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2023
yoruboid:
Until he met Wole Olanipekun

He thinks it’s by dressing like Spartacus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U mean Olanikpekuss

the enabler of bad judiciary precedent
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case by bigpicture001: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2023
ola6:
cheesy

Now, he has lost 2 cases in a row. You got to give it to Jagaban, e sabi humble omo ibo grin

jagaban bribes thr judiciary...This man didn't lose the legal battle, jagaban bouggt the justices..we all inclusive be of ur Dad knows this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy Expands To 6.81% In Third Quarter / is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products / Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.