Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 (19976 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 3) On 24th October 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by DCmaverick(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
I said dix even bfor dix match started, dat madrid to win and jude bellingham on the scoresheet

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
mvem:
he is not even a striker or forward

Yeah... He has more goal poaching room due to the vacuum left by Benzema in that number 9 position.

Still, the kid is amazing. Pure Gold!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Dollywood(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Rodrygo has been lamenting and complaining about that false 9 role...!

The kid is sick of it.

Madrid should go and get a proper striker in January... They can get Ivan Toney from Brentford. He will smash things up alongside Bellingham.

No, he doesn't play a false 9 role. He's being a player as a striker, which is not his best suit. Both he and Vini have been having a horrendous season, whilst the system is bringing out the best of Bellingham. They need two strikers up front instead of Vini and Rodri, but they can't bench them, so they have to force them to adapt to unfamiliar roles.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dollywood:

No, he doesn't play a false 9 role. He's being a player as a striker, which is not his best suit. Both he and Vini have been having a horrendous season, whilst the system is bringing out the best of Bellingham. They need two strikers up front instead of Vini and Rodri, but they can't bench them, so they have to force them to adapt to unfamiliar roles.

I guess missing out on Mbappe is what's affecting them.

If they were not that hellbent on Mbappe, they could have taken Kane off Spurs. That would have been awesome too.

10 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Luckysbab: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Rodrygo has been lamenting and complaining about that false 9 role...!

Kid is sick of it.

Madrid should go and get a proper striker in January... They can get Ivan Toney from Brentford. He will smash things up alongside Bellingham.

Yet to be convinced about this Ivan Toney guy though.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
It's jude Bellingham's world and we are all living in it❤️🎉

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by MayowaTallguy: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Madrid please

Osimehn
Mbappe
Guissary
Vlahovic

Abeg florentino Any of the above mentioned biko
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Reference(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
What a match.
Classic El Classico.
And Bellingham is turning out to be Real's saviour.
Top scorer out of midfield.
This must be a first for the Galacticos.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Dougad: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Calm down abeg... He has started well and will do great things, but come near Ronaldo's goal haul?!! Stop that! grin

Even Haaland and Mbappe, who are the ones in pole position to equal Ronaldo will seriously struggle, and I doubt they will get there.

Ronaldo set the goal scoring bar too high abeg.

I was just overjoyed at Barca's humbling so I dey ramble 😂😂

But seriously, I think his first season might be better than Cristiano and he's not even a forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by dannyzakks(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Barcelona is going to kill them today we are not their mate nau.
We are dead ooo. Bellingham has killed us oo
🤣😂😂😂😆

14 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Banbanna(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
Am not trying to hype JB though. But lately it's been Madrid's star player, The Bellingham show cheesy The great Zidane who once wore that #5 jersey would be feeling really proud of him by now.

Just while I was thinking that Gavi was too suffocating JB with his tight marking, he popped up with that long range stunner of a goal.
And it was as if Tchouameni long range shot a minute earlier reminded him to do the same.

And by introducing Modric & Cavaminga, Coach Ancelotti injected energy & life into their game.
Barca deserved at least a point out of the game based on their 1st half performance but 2nd half, they just couldn't match the workrate/pace of Los Blancos

10 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Dollywood(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

If they were not that hellbent on Mbappe, they could have taken Kane off Spurs. That would have been awesome too.

Honestly, I don't think Mbappe would want to play a central role at this point in his career. He has said multiple times that he doesn't like being played as a striker, even though his primary role is being an inside forward who drifts from wide areas and positions himself in the box for goalscoring opportunities.

Kane from Spurs partnering Joselu with Bellingham behind them as a shadow striker would be a dream come true.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

Yet to be convinced about this Ivan Toney guy though.

The guy is quite good... He should be Kane's back up in the national team.

He's absence is clearly what's affecting Brentford this season.

I personally feel he would make a better striker than Rasmus Holjund for United.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Luckysbab: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

I tell you. Perez is crazily obsessed with Mbappe. It's annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dollywood:

Honestly, I don't think Mbappe would want to play a central role at this point in his career. He has said multiple times that he doesn't like being played as a striker, even though his primary role is as a winger, but an inside forward who drifts from wide areas and positions himself in the box for goalscoring opportunities.

Kane from Spurs partnering Joselu with Bellingham behind them as a shadow striker would be a dream come true.

Exactly... Kane just scored his second Hat trick for Bayern this season today.

The young man would have been flying too at Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Luckysbab: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

The guy is quite good... He should be Kane's back up in the national team.

He's absence is clearly what's affecting Brentford this season.

I personally feel he would make a better striker than Rasmus Holjund for United.

He's better than Watkins? Cos that guy has started growing more consistent.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by geokay777(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Omooba77:
FC Barcelona coach Xavi said that he hopes Saturday’s El Clásico can be played with “mutual admiration” after a board member at the club deleted a derogatory social media post about Real Madrid forward Vinícius Jr.

Earlier this week, Miquel Camps, the deputy spokesperson for Barcelona’s board of directors, posted about Vinícius’ play during Real Madrid’s Champions League match against Sporting Braga on X, formerly known as Twitter, by calling the player a “clown.”
Barcelona 1 - Bellingham 2 grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

He's better than Watkins? Cos that guy has started growing more consistent.

Far better than Watkins abeg... Way more experienced.

Ollie is coming up but not yet there... Toney is a box striker who will bury those chances.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by princeade86(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Agent of disappointment
but I tried na
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Machinegun91(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Premier league management just cancelled Chelsea match

The replay is next tomorrow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by PHAYOL81: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dollywood:

He's being played out of position. Both he and Rodrygo are wingers being played as strikers with Bellingham behind them. The system is to accommodate Bellingham's abilities but somewhat hinders Vini and Rodrygo's abilities.

Nice observation. The lad is good, quite fine, but the team seems to be playing around his tempo and style of play which on the long run may be disastrous as the silence of BELLINGHAM in any match would leave the team scrambling for other idea they ain't been training for.
They should rather find a way to put everyone's optimal strenght to use game per game and also hope JUDE remains as fit, decisive and prolific.

Well, hope the kid enjoy his moment to the fullest and prepare harder for future matches. TO arrive at fame is relatively easy but to keep going stronger is the hardest part. GOOD LUCK TO HIM.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Jokerman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol, you win this round. Lucky Vardrid.

Lol... 😂
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by FireUpNow(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jude Bellingham the Judesky has done it again. Victor Osimhen is needed to complete the strike force.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by AZControversial(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
smiley

Hala Madrid!!!

Mbappe is all that's left to complete this team.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by RealEzee(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Both barca football team n basketball team do initial gra gra dis week n chop am las las grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by damiloladuke: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
😂 😂
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Petacephas: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
[Hmmm, u see the game wellquote author=Galaticos444 post=126666498]Even if it's extra time and Barcelona are leading, Madrid will equalise.barca can't win this match but if they do I will give d first person that quote me 5k grin[/quote]
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by ofuonyebi: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
[quote
Omo at this rate, Ronaldo's 450 goal record is at risk if this guy continues his form like this.[/quote]

Haba! you cant compare an elephant with a rabbit nau?

Afterall, the elders say that what the old man will see while sitting down
the boy-child cannot see it even when he climbed the iroko tree!

Ronaldo is something else out of this world as far as playing soccer is concerned

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Juoflife1(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
I missed this game.
Hala Madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Dsimmer: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
I knew it would be Bellingham. Imagine if Madrid had also signed Mbappe like they almost did in the summer grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by dNortherner(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Barcelona is going to kill them today we are not their mate nau.
Congratulations! Barcelona has finally killed Real Madrid by losing to Real Madrid 2:1
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 by Banbanna(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
He wouldn't drop further. He's an attacking midfielder. Any attack minded team wouldn't even allow that. Btw, he already does that, he tracks back a lot. And wasn't Frank Lampard dragging the goal scoring with Drogba back then. Same was Totti @ AS Roma. There are many other players like that.
Angelfrost:

I think the reason he is scoring this much is because of the void in the 9 position left by Benzema's exit.

If they secure a striker by January, he will lay back further.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 26th January 2021 / Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager / Latest Footballnews:english Premier League Results For Matches Played Yesterday:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.