Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi (3058 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean / Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. / Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2023
I will be following your step in holding my political leaders to account when you do the same.

OkCornel:

Jeez, you’re irredeemably daft and missed the point.

If you and your fellow Nigerians held your leaders accountable rather than defend their wrongdoings or taking sides, there would be functional hospitals financed by your taxes and medical insurance to take care of such problems.

You worship and hail these political prostitutes at your detriment. Who gives a 4k about them? They’re to serve you and not the other way around.

But hey, you can’t understand

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by OkCornel(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2023
Superwave16320:
I will be following your step in holding my political leaders to account when you do the same.

Very good. Thanks for understanding.
They’re our servants, not our gods
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2023
OkCornel:

How does Reno’s quarrel with Obi improve the standard of living of the average Nigerian?

Both men are living their lives comfortably while Nigerians are suffering. I just don’t understand why you guys are excited over these political prostitutes

Obi is a monumental disaster that would have destroyed the economy and plunged Nigeria into a civil war

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by OkCornel(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Obi is a monumental disaster that would have destroyed the economy and plunged Nigeria into a civil war

And APC has transformed Nigeria to paradise.

How’s your bank account balance doing?

For the umpteenth time, the political prostitutes you are fighting over are comfortable and have sorted themselves. Wake up, you’re being played. Whether you support APC, LP or PDP, you’re screwed.

Politicians can never turn this country around. There’s no messiah anywhere
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2023
OkCornel:

And APC has transformed Nigeria to paradise.

How’s your bank account balance doing?

For the umpteenth time, the political prostitutes you are fighting over are comfortable and have sorted themselves. Wake up, you’re being played. Whether you support APC, LP or PDP, you’re screwed.

Politicians can never turn this country around. There’s no messiah anywhere

Is that the new tactics now grin

You that is not being played.. How market?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Ttalk: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2023
If Peter Obi:s chance of becoming president was 40% in 2022, Obidients have helped reduce it to 10%, and those 10% can only come from his region.

Hit them with the truth and see them wail and curse.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by OkCornel(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Is that the new tactics now grin

You that is not being played.. How market?
Errr, what tactics?

Saw the foolishness long time ago and left for a country where things work.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Peppysco: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Nonny95:

Lmao. Even some commissioners and special advisers in the state are unknown. Who is Reno?

Oya tell me how many Special advisers to OBJ or GEJ or Buhari you know. See clown

Your attempt at trolling is very weak. You're comparing Reno, a federal special adviser to some low budget commissioners or advisers, you don't stand a chance for this banter.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by orisa37: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Easy Reno. Don't let anyone commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Nonny95: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Peppysco:

Your attempt at trolling is very weak. You're comparing Reno, a federal special adviser to some low budget commissioners or advisers, you don't stand a chance for this banter.

You're a clown.

A Federal Special Adviser on SOCIAL MEDIA 😂😂😂.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Peppysco: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nonny95:

You're a clown.

A Federal Special Adviser on SOCIAL MEDIA 😂😂😂.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

You're even more dumber than I thought with your comment. Like I said before, you deserve no mention anymore, you just don't measure up. Thanks in advance for the abuses, but ain't saying jack to you anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayor Of Cleveland,ohio-a Nigerian, Covicted For Public Corruption & Tax Evasion / Ngige, APC Guber Candidate Slaps Catholic Priest / Femi Fani-k Calls Gov Amaechi Pot Bellied, Houseboy And Cockroach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.