Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m (19745 Views)

Nigerian Businesses Face Losses As The Twitter Ban Continues / Traders Seek ECOWAS Intervention As Ghana Shuts 400 Nigerian Businesses / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by PoliteActivist: 1:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Semaj77:

How does $244 million equal 2 billion naira Even in Obasanjo era naira wasn't that strong against the dollar

It's 318 billion naira as of right now
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by worksmart(m): 2:19am On Oct 27, 2023
It is either you are a pathetic Caucasian racist or you a low self esteem self-loathing black person. Either way you need therapy for your mental health.
aybabz101:
Na far away USA be this oooo. for black man to help a fellow black man in nigeria na wahala.... this is why i believe the average black man na wicked fellow...that is why most black nations across the globe are living in penury...

The Asians were also colonized ooo, look at south Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, etc today, Nigeria was richer than them 50 years ago. look at us now... look at them....

Black man go just wan chop everything...destroy everything!

Look now, they will give these businesses these monies.... instead of them to invest the money, na to go buy house for lekki remain, to buy the latest ride...

the ones that will invest the money, the employees go siphon am....

if the management strong, the government go use tax commot them for business...

if dem survive government, the local and coperate agberos no go allow dem survive...

if den survive agbero, na make evans or fulani herdsmen come kidnap and kill the fertile brain that has survived the struggles so far!

black men!
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by Elvo123: 3:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Evergreen4:
Please apart from yahoo , what other legit business can I do online. Please help before hunger and frustration kills me.

Please don't mention yahoo

My poster my wall.

Heard it's good if you can design
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by Babalola0920: 3:55am On Oct 27, 2023
US and disinformation grin

1 Like

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by iyke2frankeze: 4:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Reportbutton:
๐Ÿ’ช The jagaban effect

Headless mob Will insult tinubu but will still benefit from this

Tinubu is a man will will attract good tidings to the nation.
Thank you America
Have you received your own share? You couldn't even read the post and jumped in to showcase your level of zombiesm. They are talking about proving if the grant actually happened or not but you are here typing rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by Ratello: 4:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Reportbutton:
๐Ÿ’ช The jagaban effect

Thank you America

Were you raised this way or you just suddenly turned yourself into this nuisance? Which one is jagaban stupid and mumu effect here.....an NGO is helping Nigerians where jagaban crooks will not have hands in the sharing ratio and you are still mentioning a damaged and nasty drug lord? No shame

2 Likes

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by kennethesan(m): 4:50am On Oct 27, 2023
While our Senate spends N57b on SUV. To say Nigeria will grow under them, no be juju be that?
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by blueAgent(m): 5:39am On Oct 27, 2023
aybabz101:
Na far away USA be this oooo. for black man to help a fellow black man in nigeria na wahala.... this is why i believe the average black man na wicked fellow...that is why most black nations across the globe are living in penury...

The Asians were also colonized ooo, look at south Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, etc today, Nigeria was richer than them 50 years ago. look at us now... look at them....

Black man go just wan chop everything...destroy everything!

Look now, they will give these businesses these monies.... instead of them to invest the money, na to go buy house for lekki remain, to buy the latest ride...

the ones that will invest the money, the employees go siphon am....

if the management strong, the government go use tax commot them for business...

if dem survive government, the local and coperate agberos no go allow dem survive...

if den survive agbero, na make evans or fulani herdsmen come kidnap and kill the fertile brain that has survived the struggles so far!

black men!

Well said.

The blackman is his own greatest enemy.
Very hopeless self centered race.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by blueAgent(m): 5:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Adebowalay:
They're trying to buy Nigerians LOVE, because they know War will break out soon, and Americans will soon flood the streets of Africa...Only the wise can decide the times

Sighs!!!

Rubbish.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by blueAgent(m): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2023
worksmart:
Poison chalice!
One of the most important rules of war is to identify who are your enemies, and never accept any unsolicited gifts from any enemy.

Clown.
Sighs!!! Rubbish talk.
Nigerians and blacks are there own worst enemies.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by blueAgent(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2023
worksmart:
It is either you are a pathetic Caucasian racist or you a low self esteem self-loathing black person. Either way you need therapy for your mental health.

Keep quiet my friend.

The truth is always bitter.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by Rolings: 5:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Evergreen4:
Please apart from yahoo , what other legit business can I do online. Please help before hunger and frustration kills me.

Please don't mention yahoo

There's two ways you can make money online.
1. Have a computer/programming/software knowledge
2. Provide a service. Ie remote work....virtual assistance....freelancing...or it could be financial like investment scheme (not ponzi) forex trading....e-currency trading..... e-commerce etc

Anything apart from this....RUN

1 Like

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by yommen: 5:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Reportbutton:
๐Ÿ’ช The jagaban effect

Thank you America

For you, everything is politics. US claimed to have funded 18,000 Nigerian businesses. The OP asked if there is anybody that knows anyone who has benefited from such largesse but na Tinubu praise you bring come. Do not derail the thread, guy.

1 Like

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by yommen: 5:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Lilchilz:
After I collect my own share na to fund my stake account and use am punt better game of like 3 odds double am instantly no time for zagiza

I hope it's not that it is your destiny to be poor sha!
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by Incredible128: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2023
Pls, correct your comment; how would 244 million dollars amount to only "almost 2 billion naira" ? undecided undecided
SharingIsLife:
This Punch report claims that USAID recently supported 18,000 Nigerian small businesses with $244 million which amounts to almost 2 billion naira. Kindly indicate if you know any beneficiary of such a grant in any of the 7 states mentioned. Kindly stay away if you don't have any substantial info on this because this is part of an effort to combat grant fraud in the country. Thanks.

Source: https://www.punchng.com/us-supports-18000-nigerian-small-businesses-with-244m/%3famp
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by obedience4(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

After all the jagan on this is just to make Nigeria borrow money nothing more. After 2 years we will hear Nigeria most paid back 1 billion US dollar for this exercise. Nation of illiterate

You don't know there is a difference between loan, aid and grants
The agency that gave that money, is the USAID, it' gives aid or grants not loans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by obedience4(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2023
Adebowalay:
They're trying to buy Nigerians LOVE, because they know War will break out soon, and Americans will soon flood the streets of Africa...Only the wise can decide the times

Seems wisdom is far from You
The world has fought two world wars
There was not time Africa became a safe refuge for the West.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by aybabz101: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2023
worksmart:

Most of you guys have chicken brain...what y'all know how to do is emotional blackmail without addressing the main issue. If you dont agree with what I post, shell out points to convince me otherwise.....you addressing the issue might change my perspective and others who might share similar ideas....

I'm giving you facts here u are spewing trash

Look at south Africa today....just 1993 a perfect country was handed over to the blacks, they are beginning to witness up Nepa off Nepa.

No country is developed in the whole of sub Sahara Africa....all we know how to do is consume both the present and the future.

Look at Atiku, his house is in Dubai, we will come back to campaign in the next election to become a president in the country.

Just look at the asians and arabs, look at what they've built for themselves...

The Jewish were almost wiped out between 1939 to 1945, look at them today, believe me, they will finish any subsahara african countries within days.

Baba, evidences shows that something is wrong with d black man oooo

Outside africa, the black dominating countries are still poor. Look at Jamaica, the Caribbean, Haiti etc....
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by Lilchilz(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2023
yommen:

I hope it's not that it is your destiny to be poor sha!

No na itโ€™s all business
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by Ibman: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Some people that claim they hate the US will still come and collect these money instead of them to reject everything from the US too. Hypocrite.
Likewise we have seen some northern state destroying business which deals in alcohol but don't reject proceeds from alcohol.
They are supposed to make it clear that proceeds from such business should be removed from their share of allocation or state revenue.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by hefelove(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

Iโ€™m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

car security is guaranteed.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by worksmart(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2023
So which one are you ?
A low esteem self-hating black person or a pathetic racist Caucasian ? undecided
aybabz101:

Most of you guys have chicken brain...what y'all know how to do is emotional blackmail without addressing the main issue. If you dont agree with what I post, shell out points to convince me otherwise.....you addressing the issue might change my perspective and others who might share similar ideas....

I'm giving you facts here u are spewing trash

Look at south Africa today....just 1993 a perfect country was handed over to the blacks, they are beginning to witness up Nepa off Nepa.

No country is developed in the whole of sub Sahara Africa....all we know how to do is consume both the present and the future.

Look at Atiku, his house is in Dubai, we will come back to campaign in the next election to become a president in the country.

Just look at the asians and arabs, look at what they've built for themselves...

The Jewish were almost wiped out between 1939 to 1945, look at them today, believe me, they will finish any subsahara african countries within days.

Baba, evidences shows that something is wrong with d black man oooo

Outside africa, the black dominating countries are still poor. Look at Jamaica, the Caribbean, Haiti etc....
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by CLRF: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2023
adebayo987:
How exactly did they get the businesses? Will it reach those poor market women who sell akara, garri, beans, rice, etc., the main people running the economy or some selected VIPs?

If you are connected or belong to any SME Network or Entrepreneur Network you will be getting opportunity information like this.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by omojeesu(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2023
Caveat emptor!
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by JustPowerApps(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2023
How? Where? What business? Whose business?
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by naijaboy756: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2023
Reportbutton:

Google is your friend, or are you as daft as your 3rd class messiah?
mumu supporters

Nigeria on steady crashing since 2015

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by TheKing4040(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Reportbutton:
๐Ÿ’ช The jagaban effect

Thank you America

Thunder fire you fool
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by bigmoney2134: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2023
i go like corner dat ballari.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by DaCharis2016: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2023
How can one be positioned for this?
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by PHAYOL81: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2023
$244m to support 18000 businesses. That's around $10k for each. In present day exchange rate ๏ผˆofficial๏ผ‰, that's around N8m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by captaininiobong(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Our petrol money. No free money anywhere.
Re: US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m by whitejs: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Rolings:

There's two ways you can make money online.
1. Have a computer/programming/software knowledge
2. Provide a service. Ie remote work....virtual assistance....freelancing...or it could be financial like investment scheme (not ponzi) forex trading....e-currency trading..... e-commerce etc

Anything apart from this....RUN

kool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 / How Can I Receive OTP Via My Phone With Access Bank Mastercard / How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.