Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

US Soldiers have Arrived Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Soldiers have Arrived Israel (3388 Views)

Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by AllTheWayUp: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2023

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Wujio: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
God at work!

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by misreal(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Mvnster: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
What are these guys planning for gwanu
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Slimcey(f): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Okay

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Minding ones business matters

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by adebayo987: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is where Putin will sit and watch how it's done.

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by AllTheWayUp: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
adebayo987:
Putin really fumbled with the Ukraine war,
Russia has to go back to the drawing board and use at least 10 years to change their outdated Soviet union military strategy and improve on their outdated Soviet union military capabilities
The united States and china are far far ahead of Russia in military capabilities.

21 Likes

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Versifier20: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why can this useless country named US. Mind their business

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by STEWpid(f): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chai..

There must be a deep and personal vendetta against Hamas formation.

Dead bodies are already over bloating and so so smelly.

Onye w'anyi nonyere unu,,

Non..ye.. kwa..ra..gi..

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Peppysco: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wujio:
God at work!

Your god must rejoice at his creations killing themselves. I don't believe in such a god.

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by phorget(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
US is still very far ahead of Russia, Us from time to time always engage in some wars just to keep in touch with their modern weapon inventions while Russia had remain outdated overtime not until the recent Ukraine invasion.
The US are yawning to text another new invention on Gaza and I cant stop feeling for the Gazans already. Those Hamas terrorists should have remain in their enclaves without attacking Israelis but now they will pay.

20 Likes

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gaza must be down...it will be my pleasure

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Urheadmaster(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Seconded cool
phorget:
US is still very far ahead of Russia, Us from time to time always engage in some wars just to keep in touch with their modern weapon inventions while Russia had remain outdated overtime not until the recent Ukraine invasion.
The US are yawning to text another new invention on Gaza and I cant stop feeling for the Gazans already. Those Hamas terrorists should have remain in their enclaves without attacking Israelis but now they will pay.
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Nonexisting1: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
It's now time to beat a real drum for Hamas to dance to.

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Misswork(f): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mvnster:
What are these guys planning for gwanu
I don't know oo
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by anonymous1759(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
The comedian In Ukraine was scammed , or should I say NATO only flex muscles with small countries without nuclear weapons . small HAMAS is what they’re sending troops for , while they give imaginary billion aid to Ukraine to sacrifice her citizens at the altar of stupidity.

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by anonymous1759(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Seconded cool

US only flex muscles with weaker nations they should put foot on ground in Ukraine to test their might not small HAMAS that’s too low for them with their hype .

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Houseofglam7(f): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
🤭
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by CJStarz: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
I would have suspect Armageddon loading but no, for in Armageddon,nations will gather round Israel to annihilate her until they call upon Him Whom they have pierced. (Jesus Christ). That's when God will fight for them as of old.
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Jcoleworld911: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2023
Peppysco:

Your god must rejoice at his creations killing themselves. I don't believe in such a god.

Keep crying 🤣

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Jcoleworld911: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2023
anonymous1759:
The comedian In Ukraine was scammed , or should I say NATO only flex muscles with small countries without nuclear weapons . small HAMAS is what they’re sending troops for , while they give imaginary billion aid to Ukraine to sacrifice her citizens at the altar of stupidity.

Hamas are now small🤣🤣🤣🤣

Americans are bigger than Russia in everything, if it sure for irans, they should attack the small military sent to Israel and call Russia to help then you will see America might

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by globalresource: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Versifier20:

Call US president na

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Jcoleworld911: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2023
anonymous1759:

US only flex muscles with weaker nations they should put foot on ground in Ukraine to test their might not small HAMAS that’s too low for them with their hype .

And your almighty Russia haven’t crushed Ukrainian for almost 2years now🤣

You will see how the Arab world will keep silent till Americans satisfy themselves in Gaza

Americans just set trap for Putin and china

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by globalresource: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2023
anonymous1759:

My brother that is reality. Face it. You don't expect US to face russia. And you don't expect Russia to face US. Both are large super power countries. Why do u think Russia flex muscle on Ukraine. Same way US will flex muscle on smaller country

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Jcoleworld911: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2023
adebayo987:

You’re more than correct
Americans will teach Russians how it is done
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Moneyyyy09: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Versifier20:
So you want US to mind their business so those terrorist in middle East would have a field day bah mumu... Nah airstrike dem go use strike all una terrorists mugun.

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by SpatialKing(m): 1:20am On Oct 27, 2023
anonymous1759:

Nope....
Russia and USA are still friends
Is just like China and USA they are best friends they meant compete economically but they can never go to war...

Chinese are the highest buyers of IPhones globally...

China buy more Boeing aircraft

Forget Ukraine

Once Trump is elected now all sanctions on Russia will be suspended...

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by PigKILLERpromax: 1:41am On Oct 27, 2023
As I type this. This thread has seen 1200+ views but my comment is the 29th. It's shows that Muslim Terrorist have enveloped Nairaland and BIAFRANs should be free so they can have their oduduwanistan and arewanistan called nijeriya. grin
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Rostikol: 2:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Peppysco:

He is worshiping Satan, thinking he is worshiping God.
Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Giftedhand47(m): 2:17am On Oct 27, 2023
I fix iPhone panels
Contact me via siggy below

Re: US Soldiers have Arrived Israel by Tolumiide: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
Gaza must be down...it will be my pleasure

Did you remember that there are innocent civilians and most importantly children there. War is never a solution to any problem.
Has anyone won the Ukraine and Russia war ?

Tb Joshua Career Don Fall.... Trump O / Would You Believe This Was America?? / Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle