Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos (55352 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by shortIGBOman: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
Kay25:

Igbos have billionaires but not in dollars

All of them made their wealth via Rituals and crime.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Confirm4real(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nigeria has the most Billionaires in Africa yet we amount to nothing
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Elvis2kay: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
She's from Anambra.1 of the lagos developer.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba no dey make mouth unlike our audio developers from the jungles of Alaigbo !

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Kingbuhari(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
This is not upto what an emirate can erect in 8month without noise
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Sleekfingers: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
NotProphet:

I just tire for our useless leaders
Imagine as small As bayelsa is, with all the money, yet among the poorest state
I don't just understand.
And GEJ was president for 6yrs, he couldn't even develop the state

Same with obasanjo. Ogun state was nothing to write home about......

Na that bayelsa dey always dey make me vex.....no single development in that state. Wetin their governor dey use the money do? I have been there twice.....and I don't think, I will visit that place again.....poverty and lazy youths everywhere......
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
what government should have been doing with oil money is done by one person. Long walk to freedom
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Againstallodds: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
truthfinder319:
Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products

No

when it comes to narcotic dealing the billionaire Nigeria president is one famous one. Had so much money that he forfeited over 400k dollars
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Kaa4(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
This is a better investment than those crashing the naira to invest and save in dollars abroad. May God continue to increaseand enlarge you, Ma.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Brushstrokes20: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Oh wow!... # leave am for am!
Thumbs up alakija πŸ‘
More power to your elbow πŸ’ͺ
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Truthshscrazy: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
grandstar:

It should be called the "Maryam Babangida Towers"

It was the ex first lady that gifted her an oil well.

One thing Obj did upon assuming office was to cancel 58 of these fraudulently acquired oil wells. This made the former military head of state furious with OBJ.

Babangida Family and friends Towers cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Spxz: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
shortIGBOman:

You sure say this Woman no be Igbo Woman wey dey bare Yoruba name? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ

In reality, Igbo no get billionaires. Na just few millions then get. That's why no Igbo man made it in the list of the 20 richest Men in Nigeria. Na only mouth them get online cheesy
Na because say fair beautiful lady na why you talk this?
Oga upgrade your reasoning
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Nathaniel111(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
EMMNIG:
Oh my goodness... What and How are they doing it.. My God please lift me into the circle of these sets of Billionaire Business men and women.. OH God give me business understanding in there order..My business have suffered for too long...

You will become a billionaire by the grace of Almighty πŸ™ just don't give up.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by UnemployedGradu: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
wwwihy:
FAMFA oil tower. One of the most expensive towers in Africa built by the richest woman in Africa - Folorunsho Alakija born in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Obasanjo made her a billionaire, it was politically influenced! Only Igbos are true billionaires from hardwork!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by shortIGBOman: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Spxz:

Na because say fair beautiful lady na why you talk this?
Oga upgrade your reasoning

Weting this Okoro dey talk

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by frog12: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

kestolove95:
From Maryam babangida hairstylist to a multi-billion from an oil well gifted to her by ibb
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by frog12: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin grin

Confirm4real:
Nigeria has the most Billionaires in Africa yet we amount to nothing
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by vannessa7(f): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
Obasanjo made her a billionaire, it was politically influenced! Only Igbos are true billionaires from hardwork!

Yes, hard work in fake drugs, rituals, drug pushing, scam, yahoo plus, armed robbery, baby factory, kidnapping etc, when other regions have 2percent crime rate, south East has 85peecent, blood money every where, smh
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Charly68: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
LOVE YOU MAMA; MAKING IMPACT WITHOUT MAKING NOISE .. MORE GRACE MA
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Spxz: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Weting this Okoro dey talk
Mujeeb go and ask your grandfather
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by SonOfDSoil01: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
UrPapa:
Well, the remaining skyscrapers are owned by igbos so you can gloat on this
i was waiting a low life developer from that cursed barren land to come and exhibit is low self esteem and here you are, you never disappoint Osu grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by shortIGBOman: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Spxz:

Mujeeb go and ask your grandfather

Eyahh, the things pain this Okoro well well grin grin

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by FoggedBrain: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
She's a whΓ΄re that stole her husband's wealth

Her husband you said
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Eriokanmi: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
RESHARPENED:
Imagine building something like this and your employees want to Work From Home. grin

You're talking to us cheesy. We love working from home. Mime is coming on stream, soon!

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Timmi: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
UrPapa:
Well, the remaining skyscrapers are owned by igbos so you can gloat on this

UrPapa, if they are actually owned by Ibo/Igbo, please name the addresses and names of those that owned the remaining skyscrapers, otherwise, all those are audio and online billionaires.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by pezeji(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
The sheets of glass used in building this house is more than 500
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by SonOfDSoil01: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
by hard work you mean drug money, kidnapping and armed robbery? Keep deceiving yourself and hiding under the cover of 2*2 shops cheesy Ndi deveroper grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by GeneralPula: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
TheKingsmann:
This is beautiful, this is the type of modern buildings Nigerians should be building not those trashy I am always seeing.
Lol..

You talk as if say nah small money e go require to build..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.