Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos (55353 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by EXOUSIAng: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:

You are a stupid and dumb animal unfit for discussion in a civilised setting.

You came back to bark at me for telling you the truth?
Where is your leash, who even open your cage....
Bad dog
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Advertisershubs(f): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
EMMNIG:
Oh my goodness... What and How are they doing it.. My God please lift me into the circle of these sets of Billionaire Business men and women.. OH God give me business understanding in there order..My business have suffered for too long...

She has many oil rigs.

That's how she was made.

May We Be Made Too.

Anyways;

Let's Face Ours.

Let's Help You Grow Your Facebook, YouTube or Any Your Social Media Business Account That You Use and Need To Grow:

https://www.nairaland.com/7762433/grow-social-media-page-organically

Let's Serve You Well.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
yarimo:
Calm Billionaire in reality without any boasting online or offline, unlike audio and socal media billionaires

She has family origin, certificate and verifiable source of income unlike one crook who has none but claims he single handedly built Lagos.

Plantain thieves will understand.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Rostikol: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Bad dog

Uncouth school dropout.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Rostikol: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Bad dog

Uncouth, ignorant school dropout.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

She has family origin, certificate and verifiable source of income unlike one crook who has none but claims he single handedly built Lagos.

Plantain thieves will understand.
as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Joeyfizzo: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
While in the East ESN/IPOB is donating thier own people to the gods
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Microwhy: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
How much is office space there? I will be needing one.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by phemmyfour: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
JaneYave:
This life ehn
Same people get breakthrough, same people have under bridge homeless people
And ALL people would leave EVERYTHING in this life behind
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by EXOUSIAng: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:

Uncouth, ignorant school dropout.

Hahahahah.
Typical.....
Would put you back in the cage soon
Keep barking and waging your tail
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by UnemployedGradu: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
vannessa7:

Yes, hard work in fake drugs, rituals, drug pushing, scam, yahoo plus, armed robbery, baby factory, kidnapping etc, when other regions have 2percent crime rate, south East has 85peecent, blood money every where, smh
I would reply you when I get to Portugal, that should be next tomorrow. But currently, I would just tell you now that you are a slut!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by vannessa7(f): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
I would reply you when I get to Portugal, that should be next tomorrow. But currently, I would just tell you now that you are a slut!

Yinmu, shior
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by UnemployedGradu: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
vannessa7:

Yinmu, shior
Ashawo!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by Kay25(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
shortIGBOman:

All of them made their wealth via Rituals and crime.
Haaaa I
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by UnemployedGradu: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
by hard work you mean drug money, kidnapping and armed robbery? Keep deceiving yourself and hiding under the cover of 2*2 shops cheesy Ndi deveroper grin
Am not Igbo oh, am Idoma but I know Igbos are the true billionaires!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by vannessa7(f): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
m y mother is Ashawo!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by UnemployedGradu: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=vannessa7 post Vannesaa mother is ashawo!][/quote]
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by UnemployedGradu: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=Unemployed gradu post=126652227][/quote]
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by UnemployedGradu: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=vannessa7 post=126652227][/quote] Vanessa 7, your mother is ashawo!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by vannessa7(f): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
my mother, me and my entire family are ahawos!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by vannessa7(f): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
mod ban this prostitute!

Pain and tears, πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by MamaletASO: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wow!
Congratulations Mummy Alakija..

Nice edifice..

I love it..

God bless me and build mine for me..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by SonOfDSoil01: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
Am not Igbo oh, am Idoma but I know Igbos are the true billionaires!
true billionaires indeed, and other tribe don’t have true billionaires? Dey playπŸ˜‚
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by JaneYave(f): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
EKONGKING:

Why cannot u help them ?

The last time time the world tried with that type of experiment, u end up with Soviet Union or North Korea.

Its good to help people ,but it is also equally important for ur homeless people to change their ways ,for why they are there Last time doesn't always beat new time.You know way much about global emancipation, you could teach me something πŸ™

Help is not a one way street .

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by JaneYave(f): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
phemmyfour:
And ALL people would leave EVERYTHING in this life behind
now , you are so right about that! πŸ™‹
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2023
Rostikol:
Nice.

It's a 20 storey building with cutting-edge design.

Would have been lovely if they'd added about 5 or 6 storeys more, just to add a little bit more height to it.

But nice one. cool

Also the skyline in the background is looking pretty impressive, with some nice highrises springing up.

Kudos to Lagos. wink

See as British American tobacco BAT building beside it look like rat 🐁 beside a goat 🐐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.