Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students (28933 Views)

University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” / Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Armed Robbers Invade Rivers State University, Cart Away ATM, Shuttle Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by rafcrown(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD,GO THIS CRIMINALS ASAP. MINIMUM PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE LIFE IMPRISONMENT.ANIMALS. Millions of criminals should be taken to where they rightly belong. Complete the new prison projects asap.
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Waiting for Nazgul and co to come and drag the victims. They weren't careful enough. undecided
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by rspy: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Everybody should join the winning team, being good in liegeria is not worth it.
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Arda1000(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Someone among the robbery gang must have woed one of the students that was raped and didn't succeed. They have to do it with force. So pathetic
or maybe cultists from the school
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Billmos: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hungry cultist not robbers run am

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by stormborn28(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Misswork:
Why do they keep doing this?
Oh have they done it before
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Olat4421: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Why rape na... Sex that is easy to get like water.
Highest just tell girls sweet lies.
grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Shyboyk(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Kalakulu:

https://dailytrust.com/robbers-invade-ogun-varsity-hostels-rape-students/

Lol ..bullet finish for their gun so they used their other gun ….
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by DCmaverick(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Notin pesin wan tel me, these are nt jus robbers,
some of these guys are students in the school there that hv been admiring some group of gals there
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by bayelsaowei(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Isn't Japa a better option than to experience this madness ?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by yakson84(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
I dont think there are armed rubbers. There are cultists

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Justice6279(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
I expect nothing less... cuz for crying out loud, how will Girls hostel be located in an area off the campus and u expect them to be safe??
May Nigeria never happen to us

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
The girls sleep with their boy friends everyday, so I don't think it is a rape case because if you check - no virgin will be in their midst.

Anyway, sorry to the girls that the guys didn't toast them or request for hook up first!
In a nut shell, I trust the Yoruba Governor, He will pay the girls. Because women hate when you sleep with them without settlement!
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Justice6279:
I expect nothing less... cuz for crying out loud, how will Girls hostel be located in an area off the campus and u expect them to be safe??
May Nigeria never happen to us
My Kogi Brother, may Nigeria not be my potion ohhh.... This is the funniest thing have seen this month!
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Goddyrichie(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Johnnywalker321:
so u believe say na just armed robbers forget dat story na student cultists run am probably eiye or aye boys
why mention aiye na
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by JoeEeL(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ogun state. School.

Cultists most likely
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Nazgul: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Waiting for Nazgul and co to come and drag the victims. They weren't careful enough. undecided
undecided
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Arda1000:
or maybe cultists from the school
Yeah
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Emdebby2: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
What a traumatic experience! How and when will they recover from the trauma? What kind of support did you give them?
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by YourKarma: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
StaffofOrayan:

Every topic you have to make igbos the victim!
The person who commented before you accused Igbos. Did you say anything about it?

Shove your sanctimonious bullshit up your áss
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by daylay7(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
This do happen all the time. May God protect our girl child. No security at all in this country.
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by YourKarma: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
osazsky:
Waiting these igbo people wan gain from robbing a hostel must they rob anything dey see
You're going to die a very painful death if you don't stop this nonsense.

Just watch
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by MamaletASO: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
Harmless students that majority of them are struggling to sponsor themselves in school..

The robbers will soon meet their Waterloo..

May the Lord heal the raped girls/students

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by funshint(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
If you've been to TASUED you'll understand why it's easy to commit nefarious crimes in that area. With the large hectare of land that school has you'll only wonder why they can't build hostels within the campus. The govt and the school mgt really failed them.
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by ThatrealestApex: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Melonsmasher:

Book and quote me bro, drop that sporty code let's make sum money

Bro, me no get staking power for this week oo so I just pam low like this!

Clearance don finish my money
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by DrMuzungu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bros, jungle justice is bad, I know, but some people really deserve a nice necklace and roasting.
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by MasterTee007: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Seems the specific girls were targeted and likely cultists...

Kalakulu:

https://dailytrust.com/robbers-invade-ogun-varsity-hostels-rape-students/
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by greatefa1011(m): 2:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Ofun again!
Headquarters of all Evils.
I rest my case. Just repent and give your life to Christ.
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Dmama1991: 2:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Children from sadwest have done it again ,thank God they don't mine their skull
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Drsmartphilips: 5:35am On Oct 28, 2023
90dbest:
Yoruba people and rape are like 5 and 6.
the way ojukwu raped bian you know the rest
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Dshocker(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2023
All these are effects of bad leadership...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” / 2019 UTME: Seven Schools That Violated Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.