Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Jesus Is Coming Back Again! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Back Again! (823 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 3:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Maynman:

You are the one basing your miserable life on books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS ignorantly. What a jester, even while alive you are already acting Dead, truly "saints" are dead people waiting for afterlife.

Listen again slave untill you are free from bondage, The fact that you are pretending to be happy always shows how miserable you are, if you are happy always how then do you know you are Happy?, what are you comparing with it?
Deal with the facts and stop your fanatic worship of Jewish gods acting like a typical slave.

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Still the copycat with limited ideas than to try mirroring others. LoLz. i told you earlier but it seems your thinking MB is low in storage space. i don't mourn hopelessly like you do. i rejoice in the Lord always. i've been doing this conveniently for decades and will forever, it's not my fault that you're bursting a gasket up there because of it.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2023
Image123:

Still the copycat with limited ideas than to try mirroring others. LoLz. i told you earlier but it seems your thinking MB is low in storage space. i don't mourn hopelessly like you do. i rejoice in the Lord always. i've been doing this conveniently for decades and will forever, it's not my fault that you're bursting a gasket up there because of it.
Conquered slave that can't think for himself, olodo, I told you earlier but it seems your indoctrination has made you a dullard and a worthless thing, the reason why you are hopeful is because you lack hope.

Listen again slave untill you are free from bondage, The fact that you are pretending to be happy always shows how miserable you are, if you are happy always how then do you know you are Happy?, what are you comparing with it?
Deal with the facts and stop your fanatic worship of Jewish gods acting like a typical slave.

You are miserable like your jealous creator and you know it.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Maynman:

Conquered slave that can't think for himself, olodo, I told you earlier but it seems your indoctrination has made you a dullard and a worthless thing, the reason why you are hopeful is because you lack hope.

You are miserable like your jealous creator and you know it.

okay. Time to leave you to your foolery yet again.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Image123:

okay. Time to leave you to your foolery yet again.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Scottiewallace: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is Rubbish! undecided
The problem with you religious lot is you think that even the content of Revelation is according to your intelligence all while you ignore what said by the author to you regarding what he wrote. undecided

Oh if only we were as wise as you oh follower of your pseudoscience priests! Get a grip, if you actually watched the thing you might have a better understanding, but you won't because your own religious biases prevent it. It's very sad and completely absurd.
Good day!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Kobojunkie: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Scottiewallace:
■ Oh if only we were as wise as you oh follower of your pseudoscience priests! Get a grip, if you actually watched the thing you might have a better understanding, but you won't because your own religious biases prevent it. It's very sad and completely absurd.
Good day!
The thing with you religious people is you do not research scripture for yourselves but are sure you have it all figured out based solely on the commentaries fed you by your mogs and pastors who you make gods over your persons. undecided

The book tells you that no man knows when the Son of man will come back for the sheep(goats) in His Kingdom and that this unknown when will come towards the end of the millennial reign of Jesus Christ on this end. Yet you are certain from information provided you in some video that it will happen about 7 years from now. No be brain damage be that? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Kobojunkie: 4:10am On Mar 19
Additionally, when Jesus Christ spoke of the taking of one of two men working out in the fields, and one of two women grinding in the mills, that was nothing to do with the rapture delusion spread by those of the religion of Christianity, not at all. undecided
36 “No one knows when that day or time will be. The Son and the angels in heaven don’t know when it will be. Only the Father knows.
37 “When the Son of Man comes,[/color] it will be the same as what happened during Noah’s time.
38 In those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving their children to be married right up to the day Noah entered the boat.
39 They knew nothing about what was happening until the flood came and destroyed them all. “It will be the same when the Son of Man comes.
40 Two men will be working together in the field. One will be taken and the other will be left.
41 Two women will be grinding grain with a mill. One will be taken and the other will be left.
42 “So always be ready. You don’t know the day your Lord will come.
43 What would a homeowner do if he knew when a thief was coming? You know he would be ready and not let the thief break in.
44 So you also must be ready. The Son of Man will come at a time when you don’t expect him. - Matthew 24 vs 36 - 44
14 “You will see ‘the terrible thing that causes destruction.’ You will see this thing standing in the place where it should not be.” (Reader, I trust you understand what this means.) “Everyone in Judea at that time should run away to the mountains.
15 They should run away without wasting time to stop for anything. If someone is on the roof of their house, they must not go down to take things out of the house.
16 If someone is in the field, they must not go back to get a coat.
17 “During that time it will be hard for women who are pregnant or have small babies.
18 Pray that these things will not happen in winter,
19 because those days will be full of trouble. There will be more trouble than has ever happened since the beginning when God made the world. And nothing that bad will ever happen again.
20 But the Lord has decided to make that terrible time short. If it were not made short, no one could survive. But the Lord will make that time short to help the special people he has chosen. - Mark 13 vs 14 - 20
20 You will see armies all around Jerusalem. Then you will know that the time for its destruction has come.
21 The people in Judea at that time should run away to the mountains. The people in Jerusalem must leave quickly. If you are near the city, don’t go in!
22 The prophets wrote many things about the time when God will punish his people. The time I am talking about is when all these things must happen.
23 During that time it will be hard for women who are pregnant or have small babies, because very bad times will come to this land. God will be angry with these people.
24 Some of the people will be killed by soldiers. Others will be made prisoners and taken to all the different countries. The holy city of Jerusalem will be under the control of foreigners until their time is completed. - Luke 21 vs 20 - 24
What Jesus Christ instead meant was that approximately half of the population of men and women in the land at the time that was the last days of God's judgment against the Nation of Israel(and the land of Judah) would be decimated by the armies and chaos that would ensue. The only escape lay for those who heed his warning, including those who were sealed by God whom God had planned to remove from Jerusalem before the end came to the land. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Ready If Jesus Comes To Us Now? / Faith / Is Tithing A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.