Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Jesus Is Coming Back Again! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Back Again! (791 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Btruth: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Jesus is coming back again!

Fri, 27 Oct 2023

‘Come, Lord Jesus!’ Revelation 22:20

The last promise and prayer in the Bible is, ‘He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!’ (Rev 22:20 NKJV) Revelation 22:20 And the last major prophecy concerning Christ’s return was fulfilled in 1948 when the nation of Israel was reborn (see Amos 9:14). Since then, the clock of Bible prophecy has been ticking and the countdown is on. Cynics and critics sometimes say, ‘Christians have been telling us for hundreds of years that Jesus will return, but it hasn’t happened.’ That is additional proof of Christ’s return. ‘In the last days scoffers … will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same” … But you must not forget … A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise … No, he is being patient … He does not want anyone to be destroyed but wants everyone to repent. But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along … But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness’ (2 Peter 3:3-4, 8-13 NLT). Jesus is coming back again – be sure you’re ready.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Scottiewallace: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Watch nessiah2030 on YouTube brother. Only I believe it will be 2030.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by FRANCISTOWN: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
Btruth:

Fri, 27 Oct 2023

The last promise and prayer in the Bible is, ‘He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!’ (Rev 22:20 NKJV) Revelation 22:20 And the last major prophecy concerning Christ’s return was fulfilled in 1948 when the nation of Israel was reborn (see Amos 9:14). Since then, the clock of Bible prophecy has been ticking and the countdown is on. Cynics and critics sometimes say, ‘Christians have been telling us for hundreds of years that Jesus will return, but it hasn’t happened.’ That is additional proof of Christ’s return. ‘In the last days scoffers … will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same” … But you must not forget … A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise … No, he is being patient … He does not want anyone to be destroyed but wants everyone to repent. But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along … But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness’ (2 Peter 3:3-4, 8-13 NLT). Jesus is coming back again – be sure you’re ready.
Even if he was riding on tortoise shell. He should be by now

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by sonmvayina(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
There are hardly any virgins these days ...

He might have to come through an olosho....like before...
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
The King of the Jews is Dead.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Bluezy13(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:
The King of the Jews is Dead.

He was never their king by the way.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 6:35am On Oct 29, 2023
Bluezy13:

He was never their king by the way.
He was never their "Christ"?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by LordReed(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

Jews as a whole? No. For those Jews who were Christians? Yes.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by LordReed(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Btruth:

Fri, 27 Oct 2023

The last promise and prayer in the Bible is, ‘He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!’ (Rev 22:20 NKJV)

How is 2000 years a definition of quickly?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2023
LordReed:

Jews as a whole? No. For those Jews who were Christians? Yes.
Christians don't know what "Christ" means, during the time of Jesus it meant "king of the Jews", that's why the Magis came.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Bluezy13(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

Did I mention "Christ" or is it that you can't read properly
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2023
Bluezy13:

Did I mention "Christ" or is it that you can't read properly
Didn't I put a question mark?
And did I say you said it.

Are you okay?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Bluezy13(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

Didn't I put a question mark?
And did I say you said it.

Are you okay?

Did your itchy fingers mention me without your knowledge
Or you don't control your fingers?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2023
Bluezy13:

Did your itchy fingers mention me without your knowledge
Or you don't control your fingers?
Amnesia is worrying you, you were the one that quoted me.
What a shame, you don't control your own brain.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Bluezy13(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

Amnesia is worrying you, you were the one that quoted me.
What a shame, you don't control your own brain.
I quoted you reasonably initially.
You quoted me in return, but stupidly.

Control your brain to help you scroll upwards for a review (that's if your brain is working).
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2023
Bluezy13:

I quoted you reasonably initially.
You quoted me in return, but stupidly.

Control your brain to help you scroll upwards for a review (that's if your brain is working).
You were the one that quoted me ignorantly without knowing what I was talking about. Just came barking like a dog.

Control your brain and your fingers to help you scroll upwards or downwards for a review, dullard.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Bluezy13(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

You were the one that quoted me ignorantly without knowing what I was talking about. Just came barking like a dog.

Control your brain and your fingers to help you scroll upwards or downwards for a review, dullard.

And I thought you were crazy, I never knew you were mad.
If your brain can't perform a simple function as scrolling upwards, then you should be walking naked in the streets (as your mental derangement is beyond psychiatric control).

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2023
Bluezy13:

And I thought you were crazy, I never knew you were mad.
If your brain can't perform a simple function as scrolling upwards, then you should be walking naked in the streets (as your mental derangement is beyond psychiatric control).
Ignorant slave that knows nothing is still barking.
I already told you want to do dullard, Control your brain and your fingers to help you scroll upwards or downwards for a review.

Next time have knowledge on something before jumping to it like a dog, don't show your Barreness everytime, olodo.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Bluezy13(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

Ignorant slave that knows nothing is still barking.
I already told you want to do dullard, Control your brain and your fingers to help you scroll upwards or downwards for a review.

Next time have knowledge on something before jumping to it, don't show your Barreness everytime, olodo.

Now you've lost it!
Even your grammar is affected.
Poor fellow ☹️
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2023
Bluezy13:

Now you've lost it!
Even your grammar is affected.
Poor fellow ☹️
If you have not lost your senses you won't jump on something you lack knowledge on like a dog that you are.

Ignorant Jewish slave ☹️
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

Christians don't know what "Christ" means, during the time of Jesus it meant "king of the Jews", that's why the Magis came.

Did the Magi's really come though?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2023
LordReed:

Did the Magi's really come though?
It's a story.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Bluezy13(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

If you have not lost your senses you won't jump on something you lack knowledge on like a dog that you are.

Ignorant Jewish slave ☹️

Stop blabbing.
I'm not a Christian.

Now run along!
Play is over!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2023
Bluezy13:

Stop blabbing.
I'm not a Christian.

Now run along!
Play is over.
Stop barking.
"Did I mention "Christian" or is it that you can't read properly"?

Go find some work to do, slave. I'm still playing.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2023
Maynman:

It's a story.

Exactly.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

LMFAO! Maybe he's riding a heavenly snail. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2023
LordReed:

Exactly.
But with little historical context, we have to give it to the Early Church fathers and Catholic church, they made a masterpiece.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_(prophet)
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by MindHacker9009(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2023
The Roman empire destroyed Jerusalem and the second Jewish Temple in Jerusalem in AD 70 and Jesus christ said he will come back immediately after this event but for 2000 years now he has not come back, maybe he ended up in the wrong planet as he does not have a SatNav as there billions of galaxies for him to navigate through.

Matthew 24
New King James Version
16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
22 "but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened."
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y741QbT1YEo&t=851s
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Arda1000(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

brother the second coming takes time you know grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Btruth: 5:46am On Oct 30, 2023
You lots should just take it easy. Let each hold unto whatever he believes. As for Christ, His coming is soon ......and the soon, no one knows. God's timing can't be calculated. The Bible says "A day is like a thousand years, and thousand years like a day".

Make Una just be prepared.

Good morning
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by FRANCISTOWN: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! Maybe he's riding a heavenly snail. Bwahahahahaha!
🤣🤣🤣🤣. I wonder why none of these pastors are willing to send their private jets over
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by FRANCISTOWN: 6:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Arda1000:
brother the second coming takes time you know grin
Lol ... Okay! I hope the second coming doesn't later take curry🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter From God "i Have Needs" / How Do You Perceive Wedding Ring? / Crimes Of The Vicars Of Christ (the Popes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.