Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Jesus Is Coming Back Again! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Back Again! (831 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by FRANCISTOWN: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2023
LordReed:

How is 2000 years a definition of quickly?
He really wanted to come early but he ran out of Tfare. These pastor guys have used all the tithes and offerings for their own benefits; buying bullet proof cars, flying privates and building mansions. Nothing dey the treasuries of heaven.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

He really wanted to come early but he ran out of Tfare. These pastor guys have used all the tithes and offerings for their own benefits; buying bullet proof cars, flying privates and building mansions. Nothing dey the treasuries of heaven.
FRANCISTOWN:

🤣🤣🤣🤣. I wonder why none of these pastors are willing to send their private jets over

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! Maybe he's riding a heavenly snail. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Peter 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

A good student of the Bible and history will not laugh so foolishly in his own ignorance. Imagine a verse saying that Jesus's first coming /manifestation was planned before the foundation of the world. This is at least thousands of years before His first coming. And here you are getting yourself in fits because of about 2000 years after another promise to come. Use this brain reed.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2023
Image123:

Imagine a verse saying that Jesus's first coming /manifestation was planned before the foundation of the world. This is at least thousands of years before His first coming. And here you are getting yourself in fits because of about 2000 years after another promise to come. Use this brain reed.
imagine basing your life on a "verse" in a book you don't know who the author is.
Imagine that....

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:
imagine basing your life on a "verse" in a book you don't know who the author is.
Imagine that....

Imagine basing your life on nothing. Imagine that being you....
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

Imagine basing your life on nothing. Imagine that being you....
Exactly, I already have life, only slaves like you take their life and base it on a Jewish man.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Exactly, I already have life, only slaves like you take their life and base it on a Jewish man.

Okay, so explain the disadvantages again in simple and quick terms?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

Okay, so explain the disadvantages again in simple and quick terms?
Mental psychosis, christian.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Mental psychosis, christian.

If Paul, Peter, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo suffer or suffered from these, i'm fine. Thanks.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

If Paul, Peter, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo suffer or suffered from these, i'm fine. Thanks.
Yes, keep following the crowd.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Yes, keep following the crowd.

As far as i am happy, making progress, fulfilled and have great hope, try to make something of your life. Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

As far as i am happy, making progress, fulfilled and have great hope, try to make something of your life. Thanks but no thanks.
you can't be happy always, you have a plethora of emotions, enjoy it all.
I already have life, it's you that you should live life while alive and not waste it making something other than living life.

Thanks but no thanks too.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:
you can't be happy always, you have a plethora of emotions, enjoy it all.
I already have life, it's you that you should live life while alive and not waste it making something other than living life.

Thanks but no thanks too.

i have been rejoicing in the Lord always for decades without any problem, so don't compare what i do to your myopic life. What does it mean to live life while alive? i'm curious, enlighten me on how life is lived while alive.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

i have been rejoicing in the Lord always for decades without any problem, so don't compare what i do to your myopic life. What does it mean to live life while alive? i'm curious, enlighten me on how life is lived while alive.
Who is not rejoicing, you think that slavery life you are living is the rejoice?

How do dead people live life?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Who is not rejoicing, you think that slavery life you are living is the rejoice?

How do dead people live life?

i have been rejoicing in the Lord always for decades without any problem, shove it down your throat if it makes you happier.

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

i have been rejoicing in the Lord always for decades without any problem, shove it down your throat if it makes you happier.
Mourn and Rejoice, you won't know one without the other, continue deceiving in your Jewish lord's name 😂
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Mourn and Rejoice, you won't know one without the other, continue deceiving in your Jewish lord's name 😂

LoLz, he's bewildered.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

LoLz, he's bewildered.
You are the confused one, in Ecclesiastes, it even says it's better to go to a house of mourning than to go to the house of feasting, for that is the end of all men; and the living will take it to heart.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Scottiewallace:
Watch nessiah2030 on YouTube brother. Only I believe it will be 2030.
That is Rubbish! undecided
The problem with you religious lot is you think that even the content of Revelation is according to your intelligence all while you ignore what said by the author to you regarding what he wrote. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

You are the confused one, in Ecclesiastes, it even says it's better to go to a house of mourning than to go to the house of feasting, for that is the end of all men; and the living will take it to heart.

It is better to go. Doesn't take my joy away. i don't mourn like hopeless people like you you know.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

It is better to go. Doesn't take my joy away. i don't mourn like hopeless people like you you know.
there's time for mourning so as celebration.

Only the people that lack hope are hopeful.
You are just a Jewish slave with no worth doing follow follow to your slave masters DOCTRINES, "Paul, Peter, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo"
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
MindHacker9009:
â–  The Roman empire destroyed Jerusalem and the second Jewish Temple in Jerusalem in AD 70 and Jesus christ said he will come back immediately after this event but for 2000 years now he has not come back, maybe he ended up in the wrong planet as he does not have a SatNav as there billions of galaxies for him to navigate through.

Matthew 24
New King James Version
16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
22 "but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened."
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
The answer you seek is right before your eyes but because you refuse to read, you believe also that others share in the same ignorance you do. Right there in the same text you quoted from Matthew 24, Jesus Christ revealed that what they would see was the SIGN revealing the arrival of the Son of God, God's New Agreement and Covenant promised to the House of Jacob. Jesus Christ equally assured His followers in that very same context that all He described would happen before the very generation that was His disciples came to an end. undecided

The actual return of Jesus Christ is written off in the later verses, and this is in response to the second question that the disciples asked Jesus Christ at the beginning of the same chapter of Matthew 24. undecided
36 “No one knows when that day or time will be. The Son and the angels in heaven don’t know when it will be. Only the Father knows.
37 “When the Son of Man comes, it will be the same as what happened during Noah’s time.
38 In those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving their children to be married right up to the day Noah entered the boat.
39 They knew nothing about what was happening until the flood came and destroyed them all. “It will be the same when the Son of Man comes.
40 Two men will be working together in the field. One will be taken and the other will be left.
41 Two women will be grinding grain with a mill. One will be taken and the other will be left.
42 “So always be ready. You don’t know the day your Lord will come.
43 What would a homeowner do if he knew when a thief was coming? You know he would be ready and not let the thief break in.
44 So you also must be ready. The Son of Man will come at a time when you don’t expect him. - Matthew 24 vs 36 - 44
The people who lived during the end of days knew of what was coming at them. The prophets announced it to them hundreds of years before. They were even told from the time of Daniel that it would come about 500 years from the time the message goes out to rebuild Jerusalem. Jesus Christ spoke of it coming in that generation. Even the Spirit of God caused young men and women in the land to prophesy, see visions, and have dreams of the end as it approached. So they all knew well what was coming. undecided

However, no man knows when Jesus Christ is to return. Not even the angels know it. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

However, no man knows when Jesus Christ is to return. Not even the angels know it. undecided
The book opens in Rev. 1:1 by stating the time and the purpose:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

The book closes in Rev. 22 by stating the time of His coming:

" And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

The time of His coming was so important that He repeated the urgency and soon nature 4 more times in c. 22: vs. 7, 10, 12, and 20 😂😂
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
One very important detail many like to gloss over when reading the book of Revelations is John also revealed that Jesus Christ's return for the sheep(and goats) in the Kingdom of God would take place at the end of, not at the beginning of, His millennial reign over the world. So, "soon", when Jesus Christ will come back with rewards, comes at the end of the millennial reign, not before. So, no man can wait for that long. Rather, all one can do, as John reiterates, is ensure one is prepared for when He "soon" returns. undecided

However, "soon", in connection to the seeing of the Signs of the coming of the Son of Man after the tribulation period He spoke of, took place, as Jesus Christ, in the same generation that was His disciples, and this as we know from records, around the period that is 70AD. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by MindHacker9009(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
@Kobojunkie
You are the one who is ignorant, if not you will notice that the invented Jesus christ did not say when the tribulation will happen in Judea. The end time the invented Jesus christ was talking about was to happen in Judea and the event took place in AD 70.

Matthew 24
New King James Version
16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
22 "but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened."
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Kobojunkie:
The answer you seek is right before your eyes but because you refuse to read, you believe also that others share in the same ignorance you do. Right there in the same text you quoted from Matthew 24, Jesus Christ revealed that what they would see was the SIGN revealing the arrival of the Son of God, God's New Agreement and Covenant promised to the House of Jacob. Jesus Christ equally assured His followers in that very same context that all He described would happen before the very generation that was His disciples came to an end. undecided

The actual return of Jesus Christ is written off in the later verses, and this is in response to the second question that the disciples asked Jesus Christ at the beginning of the same chapter of Matthew 24. undecided
The people who lived during the end of days knew of what was coming at them. The prophets announced it to them hundreds of years before. They were even told from the time of Daniel that it would come about 500 years from the time the message goes out to rebuild Jerusalem. Jesus Christ spoke of it coming in that generation. Even the Spirit of God caused young men and women in the land to prophesy, see visions, and have dreams of the end as it approached. So they all knew well what was coming. undecided

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:
there's time for mourning so as celebration.

Only the people that lack hope are hopeful.
You are just a Jewish slave with no worth doing follow follow to your slave masters DOCTRINES, "Paul, Peter, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo"

Psa 2:4 KJV He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 4:7 KJV Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

Psa 2:4 KJV He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 4:7 KJV Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
Psalm 30:5 ...... weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

You don't have to pretend you are happy always.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Psalm 30:5 ...... weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

You don't have to pretend you are happy always.

Check up the meaning of the word "may" and stop fooling around looking for who to share in your misery. i rejoice in the Lord always for decades and forever, deal with the facts and stop the vain comic fights.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

Check up the meaning of the word "may" and stop fooling around looking for who to share in your misery. i rejoice in the Lord always for decades and forever, deal with the facts and stop the vain comic fights.
Rejoicing "may" also come in the morning, cherry picking which part to take to continue in your delusion.

The fact that you are pretending to be happy always shows how miserable you are, if you are happy always how then do you know you are Happy?, what are you comparing with it?
Deal with the facts and stop your fanatic worship of Jewish gods acting like a typical slave.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Image123(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Rejoicing "may" also come in the morning, cherry picking which part to take to continue in your delusion.

The fact that you are pretending to be happy always shows how miserable you are, if you are happy always how then do you know you are Happy?, what are you comparing with it?
Deal with the facts and stop your fanatic worship of Jewish gods acting like a typical slave.

You're quoting the Bible ignorantly to tell me to not quote the Bible since it's Jewish. What a clown. You think you must be dead to know life, poor to know wealth, and as miserable as you are to know joy. Listen again until you are well. i have been rejoicing in the Lord always for decades and will continue for EVER. Let it sink in very well.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back Again! by Maynman: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2023
Image123:

You're quoting the Bible ignorantly to tell me to not quote the Bible since it's Jewish. What a clown. You think you must be dead to know life, poor to know wealth, and as miserable as you are to know joy. Listen again until you are well. i have been rejoicing in the Lord always for decades and will continue for EVER. Let it sink in very well.
You are the one basing your miserable life on books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS ignorantly. What a jester, even while alive you are already acting Dead, truly "saints" are dead people waiting for afterlife.

Listen again slave untill you are free from bondage, The fact that you are pretending to be happy always shows how miserable you are, if you are happy always how then do you know you are Happy?, what are you comparing with it?

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Religion / I Putting On Trousers By Females A Sin? / The Bible At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.