Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? (862 Views)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / We Will Take Obi Serious If He Has Gut To Organize Rally On Monday - IPOB / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by S2kluv: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Congratulations kee?
Obi is a boy that cannot accept defeat in Good faith
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by DMerciful(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2023
If you look like agbado, smell like agbado,
talk like agbado then definitely you're an agbado
Godfullsam:

Point out where I ever praised Buhari or any polithiefian for that matter.

In your subconscious wapped mind, anyone that doesn't join you guys to condemn tinubu is automatically a Tinubu or bubu supporter.
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Ttalk: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
You said an Igbo man will never be president so why do you wanna vote for us?

I don't understand you, you claimed you won yet unhappy!

I would never say such a thing. You can't equate your barbarism to everyone.

One thing that is certain is that Peter Oni chance of becoming the President of Nigeria has reduced from 40% to 10% and the 10% can only come from his tribe.

You guys have done more damage to Obi
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by new2012: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

No, there approach were to extreme. Imagine Obedient going after Reno's innocent child.

Once you're in the lime light, shit like that happened and one must learn to manage such destructive criticism.

Reno has attacked Tinubu, Buhari with such vituperation that exceed whatever The so-called Obedients are doing.

here is the logic, Obedient attack Reno and his kids, was it Obi that did so?

stupidity begeth more stupidity
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by DMerciful(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Is it your damage?

Do a free, fair, credible and transparent elections and watch Igbos win all the time
Ttalk:

I would never say such a thing. You can't equate your barbarism to everyone.

One thing that is certain is that Peter Oni chance of becoming the President of Nigeria has reduced from 40% to 10% and the 10% can only come from his tribe.

You guys have done more damage to Obi
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by slivertongue: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
what is special about their congratulations?
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Odogwuzack: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Is it your damage?

Do a free, fair, credible and transparent elections and watch Igbos win all the time

Lol losers' consolation grin

Who will vote Igbos? The same Northerners and Yorubas that you insult all the time? cheesy
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by DMerciful(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Igbos of voting age are over 20million spread across Nigeria so getting 25% in 24 states isnt difficult. How many million did INEC allocate to Tinubu?

Igbos can ger themselves elected because they vote one way, have the numbers and the spread besides other Nigerians love credible candidates like Obi when they see one
Odogwuzack:

Lol losers' consolation grin

Who will vote Igbos? The same Northerners and Yorubas that you insult all the time? cheesy
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Odogwuzack: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Kalakulu:
I'll personally take Obi's name to the strongest oracle in my village if he as much as dares to congratulate that brainless criminal who is running Nigeria aground with his daft kinsmen in government. I'm sure Obi isn't that stupid to bring himself that low

Hahaha may you never heal. cheesy

cheesy
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Alexiiydon: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
new2012:

I thought u meant well until u called the other party Mob.

they are mob coz they had a different thought process from you?
so you don’t see how they attack people who’s view are different from there’s during the election am sure you’re one emeka like that
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Alexiiydon: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

So you want them to stop exposing the president ?

Supreme Court judgment is something your accept it's not a must you agree with it

Let supreme Court take a poll majority of Nigerians don't agree with their judgment

Tinubu is president he doesn't need congratulations to do the right thing
all what they claim to expose which of it is true
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Alexiiydon: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

So you want them to stop exposing the president ?

Supreme Court judgment is something your accept it's not a must you agree with it

Let supreme Court take a poll majority of Nigerians don't agree with their judgment

Tinubu is president he doesn't need congratulations to do the right thing
and only Igbo didn’t agree with the election so tell me when igbo turn to majority
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Ttalk: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Igbos of voting age are over 20million spread across Nigeria so getting 25% in 24 states isnt difficult. How many million did INEC allocate to Tinubu?

Igbos can ger themselves elected because they vote one way, have the numbers and the spread besides other Nigerians love credible candidates like Obi when they see one

You don't know how foolish you sounded
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by DMerciful(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Voluntary slave
Ttalk:

You don't know how foolish you sounded
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by new2012: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Alexiiydon:
so you don’t see how they attack people who’s view are different from there’s during the election am sure you’re one emeka like that

The mentality they have is no different from yours, you're most likely worse.

two wrong don't make one right.
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by ottersberger(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Now that the SC has validated the victory of President Tinubu as truly the winner of the 2023 election, will our brothers in opposition sheath their sword and embrace democracy as a game where you win some and lose some, doing otherwise will rob their personality and affect their chances and make them lose supporters.

It is high time Prof. Pat Utomi taps Obi and tells him to congratulate Tinubu if he wants to remain relevant in politics.

Politics should not be a game of do or die, and I beckoned on Obi and his followers to congratulate the GCFR for his victory.

To the Obidients and the followers, it is painful that your candidate could not win either at the ballot or at the court, going further in your reckless opposition will not in any way help your candidate. You have done so much damage to your candidate already with your vituperations and attack on opposition, you can't continue to be a clog in the wheel.

Let's embrace peace. Nigeria shall be a great

Go tell your handler that your assigned mission is DOA. Neither Atiku nor Obi will congratulate a confirmed fraud and electoral thief. I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian. The burden on their lives has just gained traction.
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Highlife217: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Damn beggars. Why would someone congratulate the thief who robbed you?
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by Never4getU: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Now that the SC has validated the victory of President Tinubu as truly the winner of the 2023 election, will our brothers in opposition sheath their sword and embrace democracy as a game where you win some and lose some, doing otherwise will rob their personality and affect their chances and make them lose supporters.

It is high time Prof. Pat Utomi taps Obi and tells him to congratulate Tinubu if he wants to remain relevant in politics.

Politics should not be a game of do or die, and I beckoned on Obi and his followers to congratulate the GCFR for his victory.

To the Obidients and the followers, it is painful that your candidate could not win either at the ballot or at the court, going further in your reckless opposition will not in any way help your candidate. You have done so much damage to your candidate already with your vituperations and attack on opposition, you can't continue to be a clog in the wheel.

Does their congratulations matters? Who even take them any serious? Abeg they should bith go and die joor
Re: How Long Will It Take Obi And Atiku To Congratulate The President? by adekolaelect(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

They are crying in pain for now. Everyone will get back to where they came from. Atike has exposed himself more in the name of fighting Tinubus presidential victory.Sidiq Abubaka ,sodiq Abubaka and Atiku Abubaka need Salaye before 2027.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Promised #3.5 Million To Carry Hard Drugs To Hong Kong - Man Arrested Says / Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding / P.D.P. : Peoples Demolition Party review (1999 - 2007):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.