Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding (859 Views)

EFCC Arrests Operations Manager Of A Commercial Bank For Hoarding New Naira / Nureini Jimoh's Chamber Sealed For Representing Shekarau APC Faction / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Kachy1605(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Seefinish: 12:11pm On Feb 16
Tinubu should stop attacking people's businesses. He should go after bandits who are sacking farming communities across the country

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by DiscoverID: 12:13pm On Feb 16
I can bet 💯% that you are an ibo man.

Seefinish:
Tinubu should stop attacking people's businesses. He should go after bandits who are sacking farming communities across the country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by nazicartel(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16
One of my cousins that came back to vote last year. Immediately the result was announced that Tinubu won. He spent some weeks and told me before going back to USA that the country has no chance. That he won't be back till there's a new govt. That Tinubu is the worst thing that will happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Jeans601: 12:14pm On Feb 16
DiscoverID:

There bitterness is off the roof.

They must criticize everything......lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Jeans601: 12:15pm On Feb 16
nazicartel:
One of my cousins that came back to vote last year. Immediately the result was announced that Tinubu won. He spent some weeks and told me before going back to USA that the country has no chance. That he won't be back till there's a new govt. That Tinubu is the worst thing that will happen to Nigeria.

Another SE brother.........lol

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Kushites: 12:16pm On Feb 16
Seefinish:

So hoarding food to create artificial scarcity in order to keep prices high is a legitimate “business” in your village head?

Maybe you’re one of the criminal hoarders.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by nazicartel(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

Yes. What's wrong coming from S. E ?... They flogged your brothers mercilessly because of bread the other day. They were throwing yams to your brothers the other day from motor ... Omoh ehh.. it's everywhere... Hunger is everywhere gaan

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by DiscoverID: 12:19pm On Feb 16
Are you surprised all the criticism of going against those economic saboteurs are coming from ibo people? Because they thrived in illegality.

Checkout all threads on nairaland celebrating hardships are from same culprits.

Kushites:

So hoarding food to create scarcity and keep prices artificially high is a legit “business” in your village head?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16
DiscoverID:

So what if he's an igbo man, is it a crime according to Nigerian law ? Did he give a wrong or bad suggestion ? You useless tribal bigots have completely destroyed the fabric of unity I'm this country just because of party affiliation but dont worry, economics is no respecter of propaganda or political sentiments, soon you'll know the meaning of his suggestion

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Justiceleague1: 12:27pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

You finish your thrash with "lol"..

You hardly know how laffable you are
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Sctests: 12:28pm On Feb 16
You can't force people to buy and sell. Gra-gra and agidi does is not an economic solution to the quagmire you dragged the country into.

If you are now bereft of ideas and e don pass your power, humbly resign. At least you have answered 'president' in your lifetime. Resign.
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by nabiz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16
Kachy1605:
Nigerian Government Seals Top Abuja Store As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins After Tinubu’s Directive | Sahara Reporters
https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/16/nigerian-government-seals-top-abuja-store-crackdown-hoarding-price-fixing-begins-after?fbclid=IwAR0DnVLDPCYH0Lc1KT_3s8ije07nsoE0mBj85C6LTkpYXp2wQdARFpLB6wU#google_vignette
our leader are idiots and lack all it take to lead. Why not go after bandit and motivate farmers to go back to farm. Many people store food instead of keeping cash because of the constant depreciation of naira. What about the politicians that are storing dollars. I swear any day someone come to my shop to talk nonsense the person will loose his head. Which kind nonsense be this. What about Dangote Cement why can't government arrest Dangote
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Greenback: 12:39pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

While your Billionaire mothers are selling there new born baby and children to feed.

This joke is on you people.

Chest beating over rubbish.

Always bitter and must always criticize everything......nah only una dey Nigeria

Who will ever support anyone hoarding food in this period??

Only one bitter tribe is happy with what is going on in the country.
Do you think at all
You said they are happy with what is happening in naija and at the same time,they are complaining and criticising?

How can someone who is happy with what is happening still complain against what is happening!!?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by naijaboy756: 12:41pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

There bitterness is off the roof.

They must criticize everything......lol
Their not there

Tinubu disciples....Lagos builders

Abeg how much be dollar for una side abeg?
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Greenback: 12:44pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

You are your fellow bitter brothers are the joke.

Must you people criticize everything Govt is going against people hoarding food and you fools are still criticizing?? Nawa oooo.
Do you know where I am from?
And again why shouldn't people criticise their own govt and president when things are getting out of hand,do you fkkn know what they are going through?!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by SalamRushdie: 12:45pm On Feb 16
Tinubu has lost his mind ...so people warehousing their things is now hoarding?
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Jeans601: 12:47pm On Feb 16
naijaboy756:
Their not there

Tinubu disciples....Lagos builders

Abeg how much be dollar for una side abeg?

If your own life depends on dollar......mine doesn't.

Anyone who call out the BS is tinubu discipline.

Everybody hate them but they love Everybody.
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by naijaboy756: 1:04pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

If your own life depends on dollar......mine doesn't.

Anyone who call out the BS is tinubu discipline.

Everybody hate them but they love Everybody.
Everything around you is dependent on the dollar

You guys should stop asking dumb questions... Fuel you use to enter that keke to church is dependent on dollar...

Have sense even if it is small
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Jeans601: 1:09pm On Feb 16
Tinububalls:

You talk like an illiterate.
Do you know the implications of this?
Or is it another trial and error policy from your tribal King?
If it backfires now, you will still come here to wail, that the Igbos are killing the economy.

You people are just sore bitter losers.

Nah una they hoard food Abi nah una get those shop for north??

Even the northerners who are the owners of this shops are not crying but guess what it is the bitter tribe thousands of kilometers away crying and is against it.

You people really need to take chill pill abeg.....it is really becoming irritating with all this hateful criticism of everything.
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by mrvitalis(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16
Kushites:

So hoarding food to create artificial scarcity in order to keep prices high is a legitimate “business” in your village head?

Maybe you’re one of the criminal hoarders.

Yes it's business it's called longing and shorting

As long as they don't control the total supply chain it's legal

Soon they would attack people saving in their account, that spend it so the economy would grow

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by mrvitalis(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16
The price of things are about to hit the roof

Let me ask this

You bought something #400 and you called market and the new price is 1200 please how much should you sale yhe one u bought #400 ... We need to understand this
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by kettykin: 1:21pm On Feb 16
Modern Don Quixote, fighting with wind mills and imaginary enemies
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Borrow222: 1:25pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

You people are just sore bitter losers.

Nah una they hoard food Abi nah una get those shop for north??

Even the northerners who are the owners of this shops are not crying but guess what it is the bitter tribe thousands of kilometers away crying and is against it.

You people really need to take chill pill abeg.....it is really becoming irritating with all this hateful criticism of everything.

You are a very big idiot.

So in your stupid mind you think this will solve the problem?

Animals that can't reason.

Wait till all the shops close down then you will see the prices of goods triple.

You will start looking for who to blame again.

Fools
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by arantess: 1:35pm On Feb 16
DiscoverID:

This obsession with igbos.....

There are many tribes but any comment you don't like is from an igbo man...
Na wa oo
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:37pm On Feb 16
This is wrong on all levels
Those affected should seek redress in court
Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by arantess: 1:38pm On Feb 16
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu has lost his mind ...so people warehousing their things is now hoarding?
I have asked same question but can't get any reasonable response...

A mega store like salad should not store goods as a wholesaler?!
Na wa..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shops In Abuja Sealed For Hoarding by fergie001: 2:03pm On Feb 16

(1)

N21m Cash Probe: Ehindero Cleared / Is The Strike By Labour Really Justified? / Sales Of The Nation Refineries Do You Guys Sopport It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.