Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike (9801 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Thonyb2: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2023
The Minister of FCT, Nyesom Wike, on Thursday, disclosed that President Bola Tinubu is not just the president of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, but a leader of Nigeria.

The former Rivers State Governor stated this when APC leaders from his state, led by the National Vice Chairman of APC, South-South, Mr Victor Giadom, visited him in Abuja.

He, however, said that the president had the right to take the interests of his political party at heart while steering the country’s affairs.

He said political parties were vehicles that conveyed one to a desired destination, adding that the interests of Nigerians superseded all other interests in the mind of President Tinubu.

“Mr President, having emerged, is not a president of APC but a president of Nigeria.

“While the president is governing the country, he must also consider the interests of his political party. Nobody can stop that; it is natural,”
he said.

https://.ng/2023/10/27/tinubu-president-of-nigeria-not-only-apc-wike/

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Taylor92: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike Tinubu is president of cocaine sniffers association of Nigeria

He’s the president of Oluwole International academy certificate forgers

I swear to God if I see Tinubu one on one for midnight in PH I swear the kind slap I go tear am he no fit hear word for weeks

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2023
lets just assume wike is the president of this country. some people go leave border.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by yinkus6750(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Who is arguing that ?
Only that chore APC members are the only ones not feeling the paints the masses are going through.
His turn has now been officially confirmed, let him make life meaningful and worth living for the citizens his Presiding over .
The suffering is too much in the land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by TANID(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
lets just assume wike is the president of this country. some people go leave border.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Misswork(f): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Confused wike

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Bobloco: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Wike is a confused fellow

I know he is being haunted by his words because he once described APC as a cancer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by JASONjnr(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2023
Presidency that he stole and mandated himself... against the will of the people.... Except, extremely bigoted tribalist...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Iamanoited: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2023
WIKE IS A NIGERIANIST AFTER OBASANJO. HE HAS BANISHED ATIKU AND PETOBI FOREVER.
GOD BLESS WIKE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by adesegun121(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by divide9ja: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Nobody voted that frog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by socialmediaman: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Of course he is... a position he didn't earn. Tough and lonely times ahead grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Wike is a chameleon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Bubu4Sea: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2023
I begi .
Who voted for Amoda Yekini Sangodele Ogunlere AKA Bola Ahmed Adenike Adekunle Tinubu or whatever name he is/was

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Kayceenaz(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Captivate your readers' attention, make your content-writing order now.

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Ayoola171(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Definitely
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by phransix2: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Kaiser20: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2023
Those idiots mocking Obi and Atiku have forgotten that Obi and Atiku are already super-rich Men.
Only the poor become poorer and the middle class become poor under Frog Eye Olodo Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by spacechuks(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2023
illegal president

2027 is not far

Nigerians will demand for electoral results from the polling units,no more irev

Make we see as Inec go take rig tinubu in again,

Foolish tribal bigots backing an illegitimate president
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Indispensable85(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Wike is the leader of both APC and PDP in Rivers State.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by DMerciful(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu is not our president.
We Obidients cannot accept a criminal drug baron and certificate forger as president
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Mare12345: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Truly and sincerely speaking...
Wike is the Prime Minister of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by zinaunreal(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Oluwole president
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Ceoge: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Reelmii: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Wilike the wicked grin
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Mikelarteta(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Buhari is almost looking like a saint and a better president. Just saying.
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by pandoragirigory: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2023
bbb

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Giftedhand47(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2023
I fix iPhone panels
A trial will convince you
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Olichoke: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2023
I love Wike for one thing. He dealt a big blow to the North as harvest for their evil and hatred for my beloved President Goodluck Jonathan. Atiku reaped in Wike what he did to Jonathan. The north thinks you can't become president without them but thank God through Wike the south made a point.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by fredoooooo: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Person wey no like am can relocate.. AKANBI

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost / CG Liman Lauds Federal Fire Service Athletes / Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.