Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike (9813 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by OluwaSegun0509(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2023
These one na elenu(only mouth).

Taylor92:
Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike Tinubu is president of cocaine sniffers association of Nigeria

He’s the president of Oluwole International academy certificate forgers

I swear to God if I see Tinubu one on one for midnight in PH I swear the kind slap I go tear am he no fit hear word for weeks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Jcomtrader: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Lol. Yoh will fiight for his acceptance till the day he leaves office
Clowns
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by OluwaSegun0509(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2023
For you and your fellows.

socialmediaman:
Of course he is... a position he didn't merit. Tough and lonely times ahead grin
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by bluefilm: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by bellabello(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike Tinubu is president of cocaine sniffers association of Nigeria

I swear to God if I see Tinubu one on one for midnight in PH I swear the kind slap I go tear am he no fit hear word for weeks

And during that weeks your family will cry for you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by ufotunang: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2023
spacechuks:
illegal president

2027 is not far

Nigerians will demand for electoral results from the polling units,no more irev

Make we see as Inec go take rig tinubu in again,

Foolish tribal bigots backing an illegitimate president
...ok but the way I see it... before 2027...tinubu will appoint iINEC staffs, INECworkers that will be loyal to him ..he will retain this current INEC chairman that declared him winner of this 2023 presidential election ...so that INEC can easily favour him in the 2027 election and declare him winner
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Felix6: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Taylor92:

My guy take am easy, everybody know say those old fools f-up big time, but make we no let their stupidity affect our sanity. Them don already challenged their creator, we go witness their groaning and anguish soon.
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by ufotunang: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Atiku caused his own defeat...I blame Atiku..if Atiku did not have problems with wike and the G5 governors Atiku would had win this presidential election.... Atiku would had won in those 5 PDP G5 governors states if he did not have problems with them
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Meagainstthem: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Nah the wicked wike weh do amaechi bad thing be dis, amaechi don suffer from this man's hand
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by spacechuks(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2023
ufotunang:
...ok but the way I see it... before 2027...tinubu will appoint iINEC staffs, INECworkers that will be loyal to him ..he will retain this current INEC chairman that declared him winner of this 2023 presidential election ...so that INEC can easily favour him in the 2027 election and declare him winner

This ppl think GOD is asleep when they plan all their evils,

Even the bigots supporting evil will be visited by evil,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Chetas81(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2023
NOBODY SUPPOSED TO BLAME YOU, NIGERIAN'S HAVE NO VISION FOR THE DIRECTION, THAT IS WHY 63 YEAR'S OF INDEPENDENT, NIGERIA REMAIN SHALLOW, FULL OF FRAUDSTERS,BOTH HOME AND ABROAD, PARENTS BEGIN TO SUPPORT THEIR YAHOO MALE AND FEMALE BINGOS
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Inobeyourmate: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Las las, you go still commit suicide as Obi no fit ruke Naija, make him go rule you and every other were like you for Biafla 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by sukar886: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2023
You people should keep on sucking this country, looting our money
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Khyrvxjzy: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2023
socialmediaman:
Of course he is... a position he didn't merit. Tough and lonely times ahead grin

you dont merit presidency its not an exam

you plan for it snatch it run away with it
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by YourKarma: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Iamanoited:
WIKE IS A NIGERIANIST AFTER OBASANJO. HE HAS BANISHED ATIKU AND PETOBI FOREVER.
GOD BLESS WIKE.

The funny thing about your ilk is that you think you're tops because your man is in power.

My happiness is there are no separate markets where APC or PDP or LP members buy items.

All of y'all will suffer your useless political choices. Tinubu will be the one to cause the collapse of this country
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by YourKarma: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Las las, you go still commit suicide as Obi no fit ruke Naija, make him go rule you and every other were like you for Biafla 🤣🤣🤣🤣
63 years of independence and y'all are still running around like headless chickens and you think Obi, a multi-billionaire is your problem 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Bimpe29: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Eyaaa! You are still pained with the vague hope you and your co-travelers had over the February 25, 2023 Presidential election. Alas, election never decided on SM.
Please start living with the reality as it is.
Taylor92:

Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by AskNgige2: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Iamanoited:
WIKE IS A NIGERIANIST AFTER OBASANJO. HE HAS BANISHED ATIKU AND PETOBI FOREVER.
GOD BLESS WIKE.

The sweet part is u will suffer and suffer till u start to beg, shey APC is giving u millions of contract..

Efulefu
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by ogbonti: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Oga Wike good morning Sir

it’s time to work - Supreme court said you

people won yesterday- as bitter as i am

i have no choice than to agree - yes

Tinubu is the President - please get to work

nobody dey drag am with ona

people are hungry - you and your oga should

start now and deliver - you can’t blame

Obi and Atiku in 2027 that they stopped APC

from performing as Tinubu was shamelessly

blaming Buhari ooo it’s all yours now

please show us what u can do - Thanks
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Mccullum: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2023
[/b]Some miscreants still denying presidency of Tinubu, to reject is their choice and by concrete

evidences he's the president and will be on roll of presidents and head of states of Federal

Republic of Nigeria forever. Those miscreants rejection can never be reflected in the history

of this country, all the miscreants will receded one by one till they exist no more without history

mentioning their names.[b]
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Gajagojo: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is not our president.
We Obidients cannot accept a criminal drug baron and certificate forger as president
So the erection was very painful for many Eboes who find it hard to swallow

Any time they hear "President Bola Tinubu" they are in Sifia pains and agony
I wish they soonest recover from painful erection
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2023
spacechuks:
illegal president

2027 is not far

Nigerians will demand for electoral results from the polling units,no more irev

Make we see as Inec go take rig tinubu in again,

Foolish tribal bigots backing an illegitimate president

U no see say.. the illegitimate dey change all the Rec... officers... God go answer him and his goons..
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Gajagojo: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2023
YourKarma:

The funny thing about your ilk is that you think you're tops because your man is in power.

My happiness is there are no separate markets where APC or PDP or LP members buy items.

All of y'all will suffer your useless political choices. Tinubu will be the one to cause the collapse of this country
Your happiness or your consolation?

You are just consoling yourself
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Femeto: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
60% of Nigerians don't want him.
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by DMerciful(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu is not our president, no way a certificate forger and criminal drug baron will be accepted as president after conniving with INEC to rig the 2023 presidential election.
No wonder the economy has nosedived under his ineptitude
Gajagojo:
So the erection was very painful for many Eboes who find it hard to swallow

Any time they hear "President Bola Tinubu" they are in Sifia pains and agony
I wish they soonest recover from painful erection
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Essienjeremiah: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
It is written: pray for ur leaders. Causing Tinubu will change nothing
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Gajagojo: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is not our president, no way a certificate forger and criminal drug baron will be accepted as president after conniving with INEC to rig the 2023 presidential election.
No wonder the economy has nosedived under his ineptitude
The erection was painful and difficult to stomach
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by DMerciful(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Since Tinubu came, you've become poorer but maybe you're too slow to appreciate it
Gajagojo:
The erection was painful and difficult to stomach
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Gajagojo: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Since Tinubu came, you've become poorer but maybe you're too slow to appreciate it
Become poorer how?
Do you know me o where I reside?

You certainly have become more deranged, bitter and toxic wishing poverty on total strangers
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by DMerciful(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
You see how ignorant you are!

If you have 10 million in your account as at May 29, its worth 4 million now.

People like you should not be allowed to vote, you're not enlightened
Gajagojo:
Become poorer how?
Do you know me o where I reside?

You certainly have become more deranged, bitter and toxic wishing poverty on total strangers
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by Gajagojo: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
You see how ignorant you are!

If you have 10 million in your account as at May 29, its worth 4 million now.

People like you should not be allowed to vote, you're not enlightened
You are more knowledgeable obviously

So tell us where I live and what currency is in my account
Re: Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike by DMerciful(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Run along, voluntary slave
Gajagojo:

You are more knowledgeable obviously

So tell us where I live and what currency is in my account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Drags Senate To UN Over CCT Amendment / OSUN 2018: Mobile Phone; INEC Make Clarification / AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.