Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar (3058 Views)

Pump Price Crashes In NNPCL Owned Station As Naira Gains / Naira Gains Massively Against Dollar Radio Nigeria Nov 5 / Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by Dougad: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Everyone knows, even the biggest Tifnubu cum guzzler knows that there's a 90% chance Nigeria will never be better than it currently is today.

As bas as 2003 Nigeria was for the average person, it is el dorado when compared to today's Nigeria.
Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by NaMe4: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
On a 15min Timeframe. Is that significant? Abi the Naira was so wotorised, we dey celebrate pullback?
Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by imoh4king(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
NaMe4:
On a 15min Timeframe. Is that significant? Abi the Naira was so wotorised, we dey celebrate pullback?

Relax, make the daily candle close first. Then we will know whether it is retracing at all or just some slight pull back preparing for another nose - dive.
Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by MasterShifu010(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
iamtardey:
I do pray for Nigeria honestly.

Do you believe God will answer such prayers ?
Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by Elsudani2: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
wwwihy:
BREAKING: The naira within a span of hours appreciated by N166 to the dollar in the Black market, as currency traders re-evaluate their strategies.
The naira peaked at N1279$ on Thursday evening but settled at N1113$.

Nama 🐮🐮🐮
Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by Salewa97: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
All this exchange rate in Nigeria is just some people turning it off and on like it’s some toy switch.

I sense serious sabotage.
Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by Kevineleven(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
I don't know about you but I think that every step that was taken by the government that got us here, should be retraced until 1$ = 150 or 200 N.
Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by Salewa97: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Kevineleven:
I don't know about you but I think that every step that was taken by the government that got us here, should be retraced until 1$ = 150 or 200 N.

That’s a pipe dream and this is why politicians deceive you.

How can any sane person think dollar will go from $1 to 150 just like that when we are such an import dependent country.

FG is not wasting our money defending dollar again and to build our manufacturing and export power, it takes some few years. So what magic will you use to take dollar to $150 within 2 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by dominique(f): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Infojames:
Be frank guys as APC or president Tinibu supporter, are you still praying for Nigeria in your Prayers after your recent experience about our system ?

Be honest

So people should be cursing their country because things are not going smoothly? Nah! Always pray for your country no matter what. Whatever happens in it affects you directly or indirectly even if you're no longer living there
Re: Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar by NaMe4: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
imoh4king:

Relax, make the daily candle close first. Then we will know whether it is retracing at all or just some slight pull back preparing for another nose - dive.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February / G20 Meeting: Nigeria Out, Igbo In / Bankole Ignores Uproar Over Obasanjo’s Allegations !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.