Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Where To Get Food Items Cheaper. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where To Get Food Items Cheaper. (299 Views)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Food Items Cheaper. by Onlinefarmstore: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Good day all, with the rising cost of food in Nigeria, it is important to know where you can source for food items cheaper.

Background: With more than a decade in the agricultural space/ food security, I have a much more fairer approach to the food systems of Nigeria, and in this article I will be writing where and which markets inclusive of price ranges and YouTube videos of where to get food items cheaper in Nigeria.

If you also need where to source an item cheaper, leave it as a comment and I will respond.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Get Food Items Cheaper. by Onlinefarmstore: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Beans
Re: Where To Get Food Items Cheaper. by Onlinefarmstore: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2023
Crayfish

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Food Items Cheaper. by phorget(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Just enter any RONU's store you'll get foodstuffs cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Chef Needed At Victoria Island Lagos / Nigerian Food History And Biography / We Supply All Kinds Of Food Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.