Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] (35090 Views)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This / Which Exam Is Easier Between Gce And WAEC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by jydeskill1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Business Maths in Lagos State Polytechnic OND
Managerial Economics in Lagos State University BSc.
Consumer Behavior in Unilag MSc.

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Lungdick: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
chiiraq802:
Me and Collins smile pass like dis after our ENG 307 paper.
Dem knack us "E"(let my pipo go).

unilorin?
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by themanderon: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
English, physics, chemistry, Economics, etc. Did good in all by God's grace. Back in the day when students in Nigeria used to study not now that expo and special centers is the zing thing.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Hyperchi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Waec math when the expo land, got A1.
University computer done in 30 minutes
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by oyeb15: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
I almost score zero cos I sheepishly played d penalty over d bar.

Since then, I don't smile until I see my result.

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by fawaz050(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
A lot of exams, Alhamdulilah.

Some papers that got me shaking in my undergraduate.

ECN 314 - Financial Institutions

ECN 212 - Labour Economics

BUS 301 - Business Organization

Still had B, A, B respectively

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Ashawoman82: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Control dey make you laugh? Dey play grin
Omo I tire..for electrical? Lol. Fit be one of those northern schools wey their exam .questions be like jss exam

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by nesgeeek(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Labour economics, Business maths, human resources management, international business, business analysis, business communication, financial management, business policy and strategy, cost and management accounting.

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by StealthGuy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
History and Economics in secondary school.

University was complex but I enjoyed everything, except FSS204 that I had 40/100 (I was one of the 57 people that scored 40+ in over 257 people that took the course, everyone else had CO).

😂 😂
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Nehyooh(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mine was 'Machine Tools Processess' and 'Quality Assurance' in my final year. Those courses sweet my body, got 85 and 87 respectively.

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by tunjidare2(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
C Programming

Zee0007:
While you were in school. Which exam got you smiling like this and what did you later score in the exam? grin

Mine was English and l later scored D7🙄

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Lungdick: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Herdsmen:
NLS
Corporate & Civil..
That very year.
nigeria legal system
unilorin?
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by fawaz050(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
jydeskill1:
Business Maths in Lagos State Polytechnic OND
Managerial Economics in Lagos State University BSc.
Consumer Behavior in Unilag MSc.

You studied marketing ?
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by harsysky(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
chiiraq802:
Me and Collins smile pass like dis after our ENG 307 paper.
Dem knack us "E"(let my pipo go).

FUTO

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Orestino(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
High Voltage Engineering

And of course, I had 89 A

3 Likes

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Slydan204: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:
The only thing that can put smile on my face while writing like that is filling check
Blank check ba?
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Germi9: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
CRS but the result came out D7 na deeper life mark the script grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by promisevic: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ibime:
Partial Differential Equations

Finished a good half hour early and scored 96%

I can relate. Mine was Ordinary Differential Equations in my 200level.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by chiiraq802(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
harsysky:

FUTO
No!!! Frustration Under Tension Owerri. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by etrange: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
French!
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Olat4421: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Government and English language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by spencekat(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
promisevic:

I can relate. Mine was Ordinary Differential Equations in my 200level.
ODE.O di egwu!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by confydoedowaye(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Economics in secondary school, MKT 101 in uni
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by just4fun(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Subject. English language C4
Exam. GCE 1999

I can't forget that day. I was just ticking the options as if I saw the expo before the exam. The exam general was my best as I cleared 7 papers with credits and distinctions. The result of serious hardwork...

3 days to the exams I felt very sick but refused to go home to treat myself... Just imagine after you've fasted, prayed and read but all of a suddenly, sickness crept in that you had to decide whether to die or move forward..
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Vipro(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Commerce
Government
Economics
Accounting

If you were a Fit joy Student, you will know who this is.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Nairalander248: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zee0007:
While you were in school. Which exam got you smiling like this and what did you later score in the exam? grin

😆

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by pendusky(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zee0007:

Further Maths

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Lungdick: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Slydan204:
Blank check ba?
bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by KEYSERSOZE(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fin 420

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by maticar: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:
The only thing that can put smile on my face while writing like that is filling check
How many marks dis you get in the filling check exams?

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Justiceleague1: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Bro Na wonderment. I look the result so tey my mind starts playing tricks on me.
....like.."day by day,it's more impossible to cope,I feel like I'm the one doing dope,can't keep a steady hands cos I'm nervous,every Sunday morning I'm in service, praying for forgiveness......"

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by pafun(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Beautiful chicks... I am a gynecologist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos) / Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman / BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.