Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] (35094 Views)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This / Which Exam Is Easier Between Gce And WAEC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by sonssyo: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zee0007:
While you were in school. Which exam got you smiling like this and what did you later score in the exam? grin

Mine was English and l later scored D7πŸ™„

Sta101 (UNN) -A

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
ICAN Finals may 2002 Diet!
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Christian36: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mat 832, Algebra, the lecturer asked us to state and prove one of the longest theorem and longest prove, I was looking at the question, I later looked at the lecturer and started smiling, my mind was just telling that this lecturer gave us something he can't do because I knew how the lecturer dodged that area during his class and I was surprised to see that question.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by chiiraq802(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obiedun:
You no know book aswear.
Engineering Mathematics no easy my guy.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Boyooosa(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zee0007:
While you were in school. Which exam got you smiling like this and what did you later score in the exam? grin

Chemistry had a way of getting to me grin

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by DavSagacity(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
ANN 503 Animal Nutrition and Biochemistry. My lecturer served into my hands that day. I
Scored an A
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by oneman2k7: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mathematics, physics, chemistry, yoruba. I am an authority in those subjects.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by jydeskill1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
fawaz050:

You studied marketing ?
you guessed right
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by ceejayluv(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mathematics and Chemistry.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by 99thEnemy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
grin

Sometimes people smile like this during the exams, na to keep smiling after the results are out be the koko cool
IELTS is an example

grin grin grin
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Heybeedee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
chiiraq802:

English kwaa na Engineering Mathematics.
Yiii..d course code is similar na
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by captainbangz: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Onewazobia:

You mean Complex Analysis?
No, probability. Complex analysis is EM 3
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by 99thEnemy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
captainbangz:

No, Engineering Mathematics IV.

Elect sir.
Fellow Electron. I salute. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Olichoke: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
I studied English and Literary studies. The courses I enjoyed so much in those days were "Spoken English and Phonetics and Phonology". It was hard from the outset but I and a friend of mine devoted our time to study and we overcame. We discovered the code and performed excellently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by 99thEnemy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Onewazobia:

You mean Complex Analysis?
Complex analysis and Numerical analysis are not Engineering mathematics.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Paracetamol01: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
chiiraq802:
Me and Collins smile pass like dis after our ENG 307 paper.
Dem knack us "E"(let my pipo go).
E for Emmanuel or Egg
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by daroz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zee0007:

Philosophy and Logic exam.

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by captainbangz: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Control dey make you laugh? Dey play grin
grin
cool Although I no sleep before him exam, but God did!
Nyquist Plot, Bode plot, root locus...
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Judolisco(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zee0007:

u dey smile 4 English wey difficult pass math

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by jojothaiv(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:
The only thing that can put smile on my face while writing like that is filling check
You can do that while I draw the check on your behalf.

Thanks.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by chiiraq802(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Heybeedee:
Yiii..d course code is similar na
grin
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Papayaayasager(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu certificate
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Juanmike(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Depriest2020:
History βœ“
Government βœ“
Agric Science βœ“
Social studies βœ“
Geography βœ“
Biology βœ“
Economicsβœ“
You must be bad in calculations
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Myhusband(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Introduction to Philosophy

I missed the exam in 100 level because of time table adjustment but when I sat for it in 200 level I was just laughing, I had 85 (A) in the course
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by pepetua(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
French
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by BrodaBenad: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Physics

Chem

Mat

Engineering maths

Further maths

I Literally aced those in secondary and university school
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by tonicyril: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Engineering drawing grin
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Salary: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Blitzking:
Final surgery exam 600l

**A doc??

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by XtraFortunes: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
YoobaNesan:
WAEC; Mathematics - A1

Further Mathematics - A1

I doff my hat for you. A1 in maths and further maths is just wow.

I was good in maths but further maths was just something else for my brain in secondary school. Especially calculus dy/dx grin
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by olorundipe9090: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
You sabi

INTRO TECH

falcon01:
Intro tech
Inter science and
Computer science
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by tuzle(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
I am not someone who is good at plenty story but u see that mathematics en, I like it like die. It is like there is a magnetic signal in my brain that can easily understand math compared to things like biology. So I smile each time I see math
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by realtalk19: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zee0007:

Biology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman / BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School / Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.