Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] (35077 Views)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This / Which Exam Is Easier Between Gce And WAEC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Godsongang: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Csc 407 computer sci in unad.... love u all
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Yestogood: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
History ✓
Government ✓
Agric Science ✓
Social studies ✓
Geography ✓
Biology ✓
Economics✓

No mathematics. No English. Hmm.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Josephkabila12: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
captainbangz:
Triple E
but electrical and electronic engineering course codes are EEES
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Donmaro5: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Love don't dwell here anymore, even with all the smile if you no settle your lecturer na C@ryover
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by captainbangz: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Josephkabila12:
but electrical and electronic engineering course codes are EEES
Engineering Mathematics is a general course to all School of Engineering students, hence the GEG 401 course code.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Sirmwill: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
99thEnemy:

You dey Kaduna!?

I'm in Lagos 😔

1 Like

Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by timibare(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
Commerce, I barely read for the exam.....in my waec I got B2
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Depriest2020: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2023
Yestogood:

No mathematics. No English. Hmm.
The post says subjects that gets you smiling when you see the exam papers.

English and math never got me smiling whenever am writing the exams. Me and the 2 subjects no too dey rapport.
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by damtan(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2023
JohnnA1:
Wetin you come score last last?
I still did reasonably well though. I had 290
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Oyejunior: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Public sector accounting...my second to the last ICAN paper...I demolished that exam..In less than 1 hour, I had finished more than 90 percent of the questions
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by 99thEnemy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sirmwill:

I'm in Lagos 😔
Hardluck grin
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Sirmwill: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
99thEnemy:

Hardluck grin

Why na 😂

Shey you want to sponsor my list 🥺
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by 99thEnemy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sirmwill:

Why na 😂

Shey you want to sponsor my list 🥺
Which list?

You Lagos people are trying.
I can't survive there. grin
One week in Lagos was hell for me. You guys live life on fast-forward. grin
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by holyfather(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Timagex:
Further maths and calculus!😎

Na lie o!!😁 Once you tell me to find x, kuku kill me. 😁😁

The moment I saw Further Maths and Calculus,I knew you were lying grin
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by Timagex(m): 12:10am On Nov 25, 2023
holyfather:

The moment I saw Further Maths and Calculus,I knew you were lying grin

😁😁
Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by ebenezer880(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2023
captainbangz:
My last Engineering Mathematics and Control Theory II

Control system (EEE)... God forbid I CAN never do that course again despite it was borrowed... Just question 1a It's almost 3pages

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) / Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.