Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. (7721 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by pquaver(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I'm sure you have not achieved 10% of what HE Peter Obi has achieved. Continue hating.

Have u and obi achieved half of whst Buhari and tinubu achieved when u are hating? Abeg obi will be drag no blackmail will stop it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by WhisperedNoise: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
pquaver:

Have u and obi achieved half of whst Buhari and tinubu achieved when u are hating? Abeg obi will be drag no blackmail will stop it
LMAO
See mumu talk...you didn't defend only Tinubu, you had to bring Beauharry, the certified failure, into the matter.

Truly trulu, oo gabdun rara.
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by 3ice9ce: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
okosodo:
This man is gone

If they track you now, you will start crying.
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Blazebond(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

He is a walking dead that don't care for his children's safety...he want people to reason him and dem go reason am.

Imagine someone without a security detail living in a country were citizens are allowed to arm themselves running his mouth and daring people online...people you don't even know their location, the guy is a confirmed senseless father.

NB

To those saying why should I bring his children to this, Is Peter Obi not someone's son or you think he fell from heaven?

You pathetic bastard,we will trace you for that threat of life that you made to his family and we find you, jail time dey hungry you and you go get am.

2 Likes

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Blazebond(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

He is a walking dead that don't care for his children's safety...he want people to reason him and dem go reason am.

Imagine someone without a security detail living in a country were citizens are allowed to arm themselves running his mouth and daring people online...people you don't even know their location, the guy is a confirmed senseless father.

NB

To those saying why should I bring his children to this, Is Peter Obi not someone's son or you think he fell from heaven?

You think you are untraceable shebi,you go see,una own for this forum don dey too much,some of you are sociopaths that hide behind monikers to perpetrate evils and it is time dss starts getting your monikers.

1 Like

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by kiddkash(m): 1:25am On Oct 28, 2023
kestolove95:
I hope they don't kidnap, kill and ND use body parts for rituals cause his daring people that are known for such devilish act
Exactly, they will mine his skull
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by pquaver(m): 2:22am On Oct 28, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

LMAO
See mumu talk...you didn't defend only Tinubu, you had to bring Beauharry, the certified failure, into the matter.

Truly trulu, oo gabdun rara.

Ur mumu stares u in the face.. both tinubu and Buhari which one has any one in ur generation achieved 0.01% of what they achieved yet u insult them every day but u dont want obi to be insulted.. U must be smoking weed.. Obi na President Buhari go hang ur self..
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by sirchim(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2023
meditator:
Just because he's not on the same page with your Third Class illiterate and religious warlord ?
what class did you achieve? The 3rd class gave THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO that couldn't show us his 1st class WOTOWOTO.
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by HitlerWasRight: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

NB

Thank God Obi lost.

1 Like

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Godfullsam(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2023
raumdeuter:
People foolish, you dey flood his page to insult am, yet his income from X dey increase as a result,

So you think Reno does not like that you are going to insult him when he is deliberately provoking you to make money

Be using your small data to be enriching him

Reno go buy mansion on top Obidients head while you stay in your papa house claiming say you dey drag am

Obidients are very senseless and predictable.

They are called headless mobs for a reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Blazebond:

You think you are untraceable shebi,you go see,una own for this forum don dey too much,some of you are sociopaths that hide behind monikers to perpetrate evils and it is time dss starts getting your monikers.

Blazebond:

You pathetic bastard,we will trace you for that threat of life that you made to his family and we find you, jail time dey hungry you and you go get am.

You are too dumb to realize this is a faceless forum and I am entitled to my opinion, if it hurts you jump in the lagoon or tag dss to arrest your father for saying the truth.

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2023
3ice9ce:

Track me for airing opinion in a faceless forum? Why wasn't Reno tracked when he constantly attack Peter Obi? DSS tracker lost abi? You must be delusional to think a man that feeds off social media can hide his family forever...whatever he does good or bad has a repercussion and his family wont be left out.
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Maize247:
Nothing will happen to Reno and his family. You guys will begin to go to jail very soon with threat to life of innocent ones

Why is Reno Omokri himself not in jail for constantly attacking Peter Obi? Answer that question if you are mentally stable, I wan check something.
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

He's putting the life of his children at risk because he is voicing his opinion about LP?

Same way he is putting Peter Obi's children at risk for constantly attacking him, You lots forget Peter Obi also has family but the idiot keep attacking him but cry when they mention his own family.

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2023
Afamed:

You have just confirmed again that truly Obidents are terrorists.

What is the crime in putting someone family on social media, if not that you are criminal minded?

The crime is that Reno the idiotic fool keeps dragging Peter Obi(a family man) on social media forgeting Peter Obi also has family but you want us to not bring his family into it.

Do you know the trauma Renu the idiotic fool has put Peter Obi's family to for constantly insulting him at every given chance without any response from Peter Obi?

Reno Omokri's family cannot find peace since he wouldn't let Peter Obi's family too have peace of mind...it is now going to be a tit for tat...nobody has monopoly of madness.

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by JagabanB: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Same way he is putting Peter Obi's children at risk for constantly attacking him, You lots forget Peter Obi also has family but the idiot keep attacking him but cry when they mention his own family.
U lots also forget that Tinubu has children and grandchildren and Obi keeps attàckiñg him and his personality on the media.
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

U lots also forget that Tinubu has children and grandchildren and Obi keeps attàckiñg him and his personality on the media.

who was Tinubu referring to when he said they will "Labor in Vain"? The last time I checked Tinubu attacked Peter Obi more than he did against Atiku. Infact, Tinubu threw the first punch in his Lagos rally.

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by JagabanB: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

who was Tinubu referring to when he said they will "Labor in Vain"? The last time I checked Tinubu attacked Peter Obi more than he did against Atiku. Infact, Tinubu threw the first punch in his Lagos rally.
Tinubu threw the first punch?
Obi threw his own punch at the NBA whatever that Shettima was present.
I guess u know which of these events comes first.
Obi aimed several shades at Tinubu, even just this week, he aimed so many shades at Tinubu.
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by WhisperedNoise: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
pquaver:

Ur mumu stares u in the face.. both tinubu and Buhari which one has any one in ur generation achieved 0.01% of what they achieved yet u insult them every day but u dont want obi to be insulted.. U must be smoking weed.. Obi na President Buhari go hang ur self..
Slave... Pele. Continue foaming in the mouth
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

Tinubu threw the first punch?
Obi threw his own punch at the NBA whatever that Shettima was present.
I guess u know which of these events comes first.
Obi aimed several shades at Tinubu, even just this week, he aimed so many shades at Tinubu.

You always believe your own lies, see below screenshots, take note of the words "again" and "replies" and both happened before the NBA conference...the internet never forgets.

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by yommen: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Is it photo's of photos?
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
Godfullsam:

Obidients are very senseless and predictable.

They are called headless mobs for a reason.

gawu1:

Politics is about interest; there was no any divine law that said Rono or any other person must support that Pandora obidunce or faced death. Threatening to assassinate someone because he chose to support whoever he feels to just shows how callous all you pigs are.
When you people are addressed as ipob cannibal terrorists you fume venom in your mouth.
But be assured that no one has a monopoly to violence. If you think you can kill for Obi, be assured that others too can kill for Tinubu or Atiku.

Maize247:
Nothing will happen to Reno and his family. You guys will begin to go to jail very soon with threat to life of innocent ones

Burob:
What do you mean by that statement, you have never seen your father, or What?

walex2:
so stupid and deluded people, tbey have to threaten his family just because is not supporting them, what made them different from terrorists and same yeye people Will be calling the president a criminal... A man must lose his family just because he had different view from your political stand point

JagabanB:

He's putting the life of his children at risk because he is voicing his opinion about LP?

Putinofrussia:
If anything happens to him or his family,then I don't think Obi too will be safe.
Let us eschew violence and embrace peace.

Putinofrussia:
If anything happens to him or his family,then I don't think Obi too will be safe.
Let us eschew violence and embrace peace.

3ice9ce:

Blazebond:

Blazebond:

Judging from your response to my post, it is obvious and clear that you all failed English Language in school.

If you had comprehensive abilities you will understand that my post is about the dangers in his actions that could affect his family if not cautioned. Some of you suffering from brain tumors interpreted it as me threatening him and his family while some of you that needed urgent brain surgery say dss will track me, for what exactly? You think dss is as clueless as you are?

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by orion7: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
meditator:
Just because he's not on the same page with your Third Class illiterate and religious warlord ?
but the first class professor You animals support have torpedoed the economy
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by JagabanB: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

The fact that u think it is interpreted as threats shows how dèad ur brain is.

Judging from your response to my post, it is obvious and clear that you all failed English Language in school.

If you had comprehensive abilities you will understand that my post is about the dangers in his actions that could affect his family if not cautioned. Some of you suffering from brain tumors interpreted it as me threatening him and his family while some of you that needed urgent brain surgery say dss will track me, for what exactly? You think dss is as clueless as you are?
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by JagabanB: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

You always believe your own lies, see below screenshots, take note of the words "again" and "replies" and both happened before the NBA conference...the internet never forgets.
NBA conference was on 22nd August 2022 and you are bringing events that happened in November 2022, somehow your deluded mind is telling you that we are the ones who believe our own lies.
U see how delusional u are now abi?
U see how much u believe ur own lies now?
U believe ur own lies so much u started believing others are the liars.. tueeehhhh!!!
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Putinofrussia: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

You sound dull.
Just ask yourself why you posted their pictures and put that stupid narrative.

You sound dull.

1 Like

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by meditator(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
orion7:
but the first class professor You animals support have torpedoed the economy
The challenges of our economy is not what has caused your misery and acrimony, it is the loss of the Religious warlord, Hoebi that has built a nest in your black heart. Sorry!
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Putinofrussia:

You sound dull.

You are so daft to realize Peter Obi also have families and their pictures are online too...mumu

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

NBA conference was on 22nd August 2022 and you are bringing events that happened in November 2022, somehow your deluded mind is telling you that we are the ones who believe our own lies.
U see how delusional u are now abi?
U see how much u believe ur own lies now?
U believe ur own lies so much u started believing others are the liars.. tueeehhhh!!!

Mumu, check all the dates not just one, the date you referred to in November was his reply to Tinubu, stop displaying your mumulity online.

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Putinofrussia: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

You are so daft to realize Peter Obi also have families and their pictures are online too...mumu
Is that why you kukuma posted Reno Omokri family pics too,Brightly?
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by JagabanB: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Mumu, check all the dates not just one, the date you referred to in November was his reply to Tinubu, stop displaying your mumulity online.
U should have mentioned another date apart from November, u think I didn't look at it properly?
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by ican2020: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Afamed:

What has he Obi achieved aside opening Hero beer in Anambra where you can drink to stupor and keep the proceed of his loot in Pandora?
Lowlife you again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi / Nigerian Federal Warplanes Bomb Residential Streets In Breakaway Biafra / Yes Nigeria Has What It Takes To Protect Her Airspace(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.