Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) (3666 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Iamzik:

Ok so let's pretend that hamas is truly fighting in the interest of Palestinians, my question to you is how has the Oct 7 attack helped their cause? The entire Gaza will be setback by 200 years by the time Israel is through bombing the shit out of them.

Terrorism does not work against a state like Israel. You don't pick direct fight with someone that is 100times more powerful than you if you are wise. I know they were banking on Iran and Hezbollah support but those ones are not suicidal either because IS has been looking for opportunity to finish them off.
What do you think led to the attack?
Who is Terrorizing who?
Who is the Terrorist Here?
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Iamzik: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
talk2hb1:

Who is Terrorizing who?

Childish tantrum by a few ragtag Hamas terrorist with dreams that can never come true. You can't negotiate with me if your demand is that I don't have the right to live on my ancestral land

Who is Terrorizing who?
Hamas and PLO has been terrorising Israel from the days of Yasser Arafat

Hamas of course. Isreal has never shoot missiles into Gaza unprovoked
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Iamzik:

Childish tantrum by a few ragtag Hamas terrorist with dreams that can never come true. You can't negotiate with me if your demand is that I don't have the right to live on my ancestral land

Who is Terrorizing who?
Hamas and PLO has been terrorising Israel from the days of Yasser Arafat

Hamas of course. Isreal has never shoot missiles into Gaza unprovoked
I thought you are the objective individuals, obviously you have your biases.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Iamzik: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2023
talk2hb1:

I thought you are the objective individuals, obviously you have your biases.

Everyone has his biases including you who see nothing wrong with Hamas brutal murder in the name of "freedom fight"
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Iamzik:

Everyone has his biases including you who see nothing wrong with Hamas brutal murder in the name of "freedom fight"
So they don’t deserve to be free?
So you are an Apartheid sympathizers?
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Iamzik: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2023
talk2hb1:

So they don’t deserve to be free?
So you are an Apartheid sympathizers?

Free from who?
Gaza has been under hamas political, military leadership and control since 2005
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Iamzik:

Free from who?
Gaza has been under hamas political, military leadership and control since 2005
Who controls Gaza?
Who breed Hamas?
What’s is an average Gazans going through everyday?
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Iamzik: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2023
talk2hb1:

Who controls Gaza?
Who breed Hamas?
What’s is an average Gazans going through everyday?

This "victim" mentality doesn't work. It has not worked in the last 23 years since Hamas has been in charge of Gaza

So I will allow you to answer these yourself
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2023
Iamzik:

This "victim" mentality doesn't work. It has not worked in the last 23 years since Hamas has been in charge of Gaza
Was it not Israel who started the victim card game or what do you think the Antisemitism propaganda is all about today

So I will allow you to answer these yourself
You know nothing,
Are you aware they discovered a large deposit of gas near that Gaza some couple of years ago?
Are you aware Israel’s prime minister present a Map with no Gaza, no Jordan, no Syria on it?
Go get educated on global politics
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Iamzik: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2023
talk2hb1:

You know nothing,
Are you aware they discovered a large deposit of gas near that Gaza some couple of years ago?
Are you aware Israel’s prime minister present a Map with no Gaza, no Jordan, no Syria on it?
Go get educated on global politics

Are you aware that Hamas major goal is to wipe out the entire Jewish state, and this is documented in their charter? Are you aware that all their actions since 2005 has been geared towards achieving that goal?

So you think that an Israeli map without Palestine is evil but a Palestinian map without Israel in the middle East is perfectly good.

Clap for yourself!🤪
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Iamzik:

Are you aware that Hamas major goal is to wipe out the entire Jewish state, and this is documented in their charter? Are you aware that all their actions since 2005 has been geared towards achieving that goal?
How about what Israel has been doing far beyond 2005?
So this is justifies Israel atrocities in the region?

So you think that an Israeli map without Palestine is evil but a Palestinian map without Israel in the middle East is perfectly good.
Was their any proof to that?
Clap for yourself!🤪
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Iamzik: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
talk2hb1:

You see it's very difficult to defend terrorists unless you are also one of them.

There is no way you can rationalize this and you know it. The war will go on and Gaza will be decimated for the foolishness of Hamas. If you are so sympathetic to Hamas you can as well go over there and help them in the fight.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them / Hope This Soldiers Don't Think That Its By Muscle--pic / 13 Brutall Facts About NORTH KOREA The Media Is Hiding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.